Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2775) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8757798 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2772) (2773) (2774) (2775) (2776) (2777) (2778) ... (14159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

UEFA Team of the year what number is DDG? Or UEFA is not authentic enough

By the way before you disgrace yourself IFFHS is the organization that has been rating keepers way before you were born

Stop disgracing yourself!!!!

FIFPRO and UEFA which is of better Standard ?

IFFHS (Ifako Female High School) is mediocre!!!!!
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
elrony:

Your SEPTIC TANK is a sub standard 3rd grade defender... deal with it! cheesy

If a 3rd gade defender is still better than ALL EPL defenders shouldnt that league then what grade should we call the EPL defenders? I am not saying just Man Utd, I mean the entire EPL

1 Boatank >>>over 100 EPL defenders
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
elrony:

Stop disgracing yourself!!!!

FIFPRO and UEFA which is of better Standard ?

IFFHS (Ifako Female High School) is mediocre!!!!!
grin

DDG plays under FIFA and plays under UEFA. UEFA did not even see him among the keepers. Or did he register with CAF last year?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
E go soon turn to Boatank vs Terry argument here
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

If a 3rd gade defender is still better than ALL EPL defenders shouldnt that league be thrown into the pit latrine

1 Boatank >>>over 100 EPL defenders

Lmao for just Making the 3rd team of the year?

The highest feat he has achieved in player rankings!!!?

Hahaha Bundesliga is a joke! tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
elrony:

Buffon is Dope, only Italian who came close was Toldo #IMO
Toldo ke? Dino Zoff is my personal fav for best Italian GK of all time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

DDG plays under FIFA and plays under UEFA. UEFA did not even see him among the keepers. Or did he register with CAF last year?

Answer my question na... why you dey do fegedemegede like kunu drunk dullard. grin

FIFA and UEFA which is of better standard?
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Toldo ke? Dino Zoff is my personal fav for best Italian GK of all time.

When Zoff Catch ball last? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

Lie? We have 3 ratings and he rates 2, 4 and Not rated which could mean he is 10th 15th of 50th

meaning he is averaging outside top 5. Is that logic too hard to understand

Your fans here told us DDG is number 1, Some said it is debatable, Yet no one even mistakenly made him number 1, But we have 1 who didnt rate him at all

Which other goalie was rated in the "one" who didn't rate him at all? Only one player for each position makes team of the year so how can more than one goal keeper make team of the year? Isn't that the only ratings de gea and the rest goalies didn't make? If that was levelled down to 5 players in each position de gea would definitely make it.... by your logic, buffon, Cech and co are sh.it because they didn't make team of the year, the only ratings that happen to take one player each, does it even make any sense to you?

Please, if uefa has 2nd, 3rd and 4th team of the year like fifa, i'd like to know, maybe i'm missing something here

Now let's look at the rest ratings were it comprises of more than one player in each position, he was rated 2nd and 4th respectively but you lied that he wasn't among the top 5 and top 2 goalies in the world

2>1
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
elrony:

Lmao for just Making the 3rd team of the year?

The highest feat he has achieved in player rankings!!!?

Hahaha Bundesliga is a joke! tongue

Kindly explain how a 3rd grade defender ranked higher than all 100 EPL defendders?

1 Boatank >>> 100 EPL defenders. Shame no dey catch una ni?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

Kindly explain how a 3rd grade defender ranked higher than all 100 EPL defendders?

1 Boatank >>> 100 EPL defenders. Shame no dey catch una ni?

He's highest feat so far in defender rankings = 3rd Grade CB

Shame no dey catch you and your SEPTIC tank? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
elrony:
Answer my question na... why you dey do fegedemegede like kunu drunk dullard. grin

FIFA and UEFA which is of better standard?
grin

DDG didnt play in a FIFA competiton, He played in a league which is under UEFA. So for players playing in League and European competition UEFA is better.

For players playing in FIFA competitions like World cup or qualifiers FIFA is better

You are a student in UNILAG, wrote exams in UNILAG under UNILAG rules. which body is better to rate you other than UNILAG
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2016
elrony:
He's highest feat so far in defender rankings so far = 3rd Grade CB

Shame no dey catch you and your SEPTIC tank? grin

I am sure No Man utd defender can make 700 team in Europe, Where the EPL defenders dey when Boatank dey make 3rd grade?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

DDG didnt play in a FIFA competiton, He played in a league which is under UEFA. So for players playing in League and European competition UEFA is better.

For players playing in FIFA competitions like World cup or qualifiers FIFA is better

You are a student in UNILAG, wrote exams in UNILAG under UNILAG rules. which body is better to rate you other than UNILAG

Egbon stop this Opata!

FIFA is SUPERIOR over UEFA... Deal with it!!!!

FIFPRO World XI >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> UEFA TOTY.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

I am sure No Man utd defender can make 700 team in Europe, Where the EPL defenders dey when Boatank dey make 3rd grade?

Hahaha e pain am grin cheesy grin

Septic Tank = 3rd Grade

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
dopeJemi:

Which other goalie was rated in the "one" who didn't rate him at all? Only one player for each position makes team of the year so how can more than one goal keeper make team of the year? Isn't that the only ratings de gea and the rest goalies didn't make? If that was levelled down to 5 players in each position de gea would definitely make it.... by your logic, buffon, Cech and co are sh.it because they didn't make team of the year, the only ratings that happen to take one player each, does it even make any sense to you?

Please, if uefa has 2nd, 3rd and 4th team of the year like fifa, i'd like to know, maybe i'm missing something here

Now let's look at the rest ratings were it comprises of more than one player in each position, he was rated 2nd and 4th respectively but you lied that he wasn't among the top 5 and top 2 goalies in the world

2>1
Go there to check.
http://en.toty.uefa.com/goalkeepers.html

Those are the nominees, DDG didnt make the nomination meaning he wasnt among the nominees

UEFA best player in Europe and how the players finished. Where is DE Gea or did he register with CAF?

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2265440.html

2 links from UEFA on their nomination DDG was missing

Do some research before hitting the keyboard. WHere is Buffon missing? Cech was on the bench for most of last year and deservedly missing
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
elrony:

Egbon stop this Opata!

FIFA is SUPERIOR over UEFA... Deal with it!!!!

FIFPRO World XI >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> UEFA TOTY.

How is FIFA superior to UEFA. 2 separate bodies who take care of separate competitions

If you are looking for best player in EPL is it FA that matters or FIFA?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:52pm On Apr 06, 2016
elrony:
Hahaha e pain am grin cheesy grin

Septic Tank = 3rd Grade

Boatank 3rd grade accepted. Which grade the best EPL defender dey? Na simple question
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
elrony:

When Zoff Catch ball last? cheesy
E no mean na. Zoff was equally very good in his days. Anyways i go still take Buffon over Toldo...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 4:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

Go there to check.
http://en.toty.uefa.com/goalkeepers.html

Those are the nominees, DDG didnt make the nomination meaning he wasnt among the nominees

UEFA best player in Europe and how the players finished. Where is DE Gea or did he register with CAF?

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2265440.html

2 links from UEFA on their nomination DDG was missing

Do some research before hitting the keyboard. WHere is Buffon missing? Cech was on the bench for most of last year and deservedly missing

Bloody hell, nominations? This is a waste of my time

Goodbye
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 4:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
E no mean na. Zoff was equally very good in his days. Anyways i go still take Buffon over Toldo...

We were talking about Buffon's Era tho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 4:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

How is FIFA superior to UEFA. 2 separate bodies who take care of separate competitions

If you are looking for best player in EPL is it FA that matters or FIFA?

I based my Claim on the fact that FIFPRO World XI is superior to UEFA TOTY.

FIFPRO Takes note of performance around the Globe!...

Hope you don understand this one?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 4:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

Boatank 3rd grade accepted. Which grade the best EPL defender dey? Na simple question

This is all that matters right now... the best your overrated piece of Ghana waste could muster individually as a player is being a 3rd grade substandard defender.

Go back and check FIFPRO World XI and see EPL defender kinging the first eleven CB role back to back yearsgrin

Until Alagbon Septic Tank makes first XI your question holds no ground!!!

QED! Sé ti gbo!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
dopeJemi:
Bloody hell, nominations? This is a waste of my time

Goodbye

How does DDG who doesnt even qualify for nominations beat those nominated?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2016
elrony:
I based my Claim on the fact that FIFPRO World XI is superior to UEFA TOTY.

FIFPRO Takes note of performance around the Globe!...

Hope you don understand this one?

DDG did not play any FIFA competition last yr. No world cup No World cup qualifier no Club world cup

So how can FIFA rating be more accurate than UEFA which he played their competition

Can FIFA rank EPL best players better than FA?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
elrony:
This is all that matters right now... the best your overrated piece of Ghana waste could muster individually as a player is being a 3rd grade substandard defender.

Go back and check FIFPRO World XI and see EPL defender kinging the first eleven CB role back to back yearsgrin

Until Alagbon Septic Tank makes first XI your question holds no ground!!!

QED! Sé ti gbo!

Na back to back yrs how many years ago?

Currently according to all relevant agencies Boateng >>> ALL EPL defenders
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 6:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

How does DDG who doesnt even qualify for nominations beat those nominated?

So I should take nominations over fifapro's second world eleven? Whereas when arguing in 2018 you'll take fifapro over nominations to back up your argument
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chic2pimp(m): 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
AdeLaNa1:

Buffon over Toldo is not even up for debate. Everyone remembers Toldo's magnificient performance at Euro 2000 but what everyone fails to remember is that He would not have gotten that chance had Gigi not picked up an injury on the eve of the tourney.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chic2pimp(m): 6:43pm On Apr 06, 2016
SIRcumalot:
make I even ask una this question
is buffon this good or the Italian just don't have fine keepers only defenders.

He is simpy THAT Good. One of the finest Goalies ever to put on a pair of gloves. Like fine wine, He gets better with age

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
dopeJemi:

So I should take nominations over fifapro's second world eleven? Whereas when arguing in 2018 you'll take fifapro over nominations to back up your argument

Winners are selected from nominees. DDG didnt make the nominees of UEFA in 2 categories. That shows he isnt really as good as you think he is

FIFPro and UEFA are all important and relevant.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

Winners are selected from nominees. DDG didnt make the nominees of UEFA in 2 categories. That shows he isnt really as good as you think he is

FIFPro and UEFA are all important and relevant.

World's second best goal keeper isn't really as good as we think he is guys- Dayokanu
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
It is very interesting how individual nominations and awards are used to judge every footballer except Alago epon Boateng who disappears like the fart of a leprous witch when these awards are being listed.
Between 2004 and 2009 the names dominating these awards were Terry,Nesta,Puyol,Cannavaro. Since then the names dominating have been Ramos,Pique and Silva.
The modality for these different awards differs, in one fans vote from a list decided by an expert panel, yet in the other players themselves vote.
Meaning fans believe Boateng is Sh..t, analysts believe Boateng is sh..t and players themselves believe Boateng is Sh..t.
No matter how the awards are decided the only constant is the absence of Alago sneh, yet we are to believe somehow that because he plays in a great team he is better than Terry in his prime.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2772) (2773) (2774) (2775) (2776) (2777) (2778) ... (14159) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala, perfecta1(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.