Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2929) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8716924 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2926) (2927) (2928) (2929) (2930) (2931) (2932) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 10:01pm On May 27, 2016
Dadehmola:

Those excuses are annoying!!

The moment he brought up the issue, i knew that's the direction he was going.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:02pm On May 27, 2016
diggz:

It is hard abeg. I no get photographic memory like you so kindly assist. Thank you sir.

There is always google
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:04pm On May 27, 2016
Dadehmola:

Those excuses are annoying!!

If Pep doesn't win the league next season, it had better be down to some more important reasons, not all these "he needs time to rebuild" stuff we are being told here..

No excuse for both. Both of them have to win or they failed

AGREED?

Lets see who come up with the excuse now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:05pm On May 27, 2016
tess1:
Excuses have started for Pep in case he doesn't win it in his first season. Mourinho have done that in the past. Let's see if Pep can also do it. If he does it good for him.

Which excuses

Tell us why we cant expect Miurinho to win next season

You are the ones coming with the excuse

I expect Pep to win and I also expect Mourinho to win whoever doesnt win has failed

AGREED?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:07pm On May 27, 2016
tess1:

Why can`t Pep do it first time in EPL since he`s done the same in both La Liga and Bundesliga?

Why cant Mourinho do it first time like he did with Inter and Chelsea in this same EPL?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:09pm On May 27, 2016
The only thing I have asked is for Pep and Mourinho to win the league next season

This time there is no excuse of different league, One league is easier or more difficult to win - Both are in the same league

This time no excuse of different city that some players prefer one city over the other or weather - Both are in the same city

This time no excuse of no money One coach had money to spend one doesnt have- Both are going to rich clubs

Both are going to clubs who are bad at the moment and both need a rebuild, both clubs finished level on points and won 1 domestic trophy

So both are expected to win every trophy next season or failure whoever doesnt win failed

AGREED?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 10:09pm On May 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

Quote where I promised to give you the Juventus team.

I deal only with winners and I have given you multiple winners who hardly have anyone over 30 in their starting 11 for the final

So you give us Chelsea team in 2012 final

Lol....! Dayo you don come with your mischief again o...!

So juventus wet dey win serial A for years now and reach finals of UCL no be winners? Issorit.

Here is the cfc list,you can draw a zebra from it if you so wish;

Czech

A.cole
David luiz
Cahill
Bertrand
Ivanovic
Meireles
Mata
Drogba
Kalou
Malouda
Mikel obi
Lampard
Fernandud.

Substitutes inclusive.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 10:10pm On May 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

There is always google

Taaaaaa! Like I no know before.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 10:12pm On May 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

Quote where I promised to give you the Juventus team.

I deal only with winners and I have given you multiple winners who hardly have anyone over 30 in their starting 11 for the final

So you give us Chelsea team in 2012 final

Sorry it was inter you promised to provide. My bad,sorry.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 10:15pm On May 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

Which excuses

Tell us why we cant expect Miurinho to win next season

You are the ones coming with the excuse

I expect Pep to win and I also expect Mourinho to win whoever doesnt win has failed

AGREED?

Mourinho has nothing to prove in EPL again because he has won the league thrice and also won it in his first season in the league. This is not about the rivalry of the two. Pep is coming into the EPL for the first time and he'll be given money to buy his kind of players to upgrade the ones he meets on ground. So he has to win it in his first season to show to us that he's not overrated. Afterall, he's done that in La Liga and Bundesliga.

NO EXCUSES & NO DIVERSION TO MOURINHO RIVALRY.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:17pm On May 27, 2016
diggz:

Lol....! Dayo you don come with your mischief again o...!

So juventus wet dey win serial A for years now and reach finals of UCL no be winners? Issorit.

Here is the cfc list,you can draw a zebra from it if you so wish;

Czech

A.cole
David luiz
Cahill
Bertrand
Ivanovic
Meireles
Mata
Drogba
Kalou
Malouda
Mikel obi
Lampard
Fernandud.

Substitutes inclusive.

Starters were

Cech - 29
Bosingwa - 29
Luiz- 25
Cahill - 26
Cole - 31
Mikel - 25
Kalou - 27
Lampard 33
Mata- 24
Bertrand 22
Drogba 34

So only 3 Chelsea players were over 30

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 10:18pm On May 27, 2016
tess1:

Mourinho has nothing to prove in EPL again because he has won the league twice and also won it in his first season in the league. This is not about the rivalry of the two. Pep is coming into the EPL for the first time and he'll be given money to buy his kind of players to upgrade the ones he meets on ground. So he has to win it in his first season to show to us that he's not overrated. Afterall, he's done that in La Liga and Bundesliga.

Gbam!

Though the number of league titles for mou is three bro.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 10:20pm On May 27, 2016
diggz:

Gbam!

Though the number of league titles for mou is three bro.

Yeah, that was a mistake and i've edited it. Thanks
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 10:20pm On May 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

Starters were

Cech - 29
Bosingwa - 29
Luiz- 25
Cahill - 26
Cole - 31
Mikel - 25
Kalou - 27
Lampard 33
Mata- 24
Bertrand 22
Drogba 34

You try clap for your self.

We also had hillario,essien and p. Ferreira on the bench. Kindly upgrade the total number of players above 30yrs of age. Thank you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:22pm On May 27, 2016
tess1:
Mourinho has nothing to prove in EPL again because he has won the league thrice and also won it in his first season in the league. This is not about the rivalry of the two. Pep is coming into the EPL for the first time and he'll be given money to buy his kind of players to upgrade the ones he meets on ground. So he has to win it in his first season to show to us that he's not overrated. Afterall, he's done that in La Liga and Bundesliga.

This is hilarious. Man Utd is hiring Mourinho the most expensive coach the most decorated coach and he has nothing to prove. He isnt expected to win

See the people giving excuses now.

Let both win and be judged on the same level now we are hearing Mourinho doesnt have to win, Its only Pep who has to win something

I am glad Mourinho signed as it has exposed so many hypocrisy around here

Mourinho won first season in Italy and Portugal but he doesnt have to win in ENgland

which other excuse again?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:22pm On May 27, 2016
chistev12:

Which positions do you think we should sign players for?

We need a minimum of 4 new players. A CF, RWF, CMF, CB.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:23pm On May 27, 2016
diggz:
You try clap for your self.

We also had hillario,essien and p. Ferreira on the bench. Kindly upgrade the total number of players above 30yrs of age. Thank you.

If they were good enough they would start
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Juliaann(f): 10:26pm On May 27, 2016
Dadehmola:

grin grin grin

Please what is Korea Service?
smiley smileyWaybill
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 10:26pm On May 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

Starters were

Cech - 29
Bosingwa - 29
Luiz- 25
Cahill - 26
Cole - 31
Mikel - 25
Kalou - 27
Lampard 33
Mata- 24
Bertrand 22
Drogba 34

I noticed you placed cech at 29 when he had less than two weeks to turn 30.

Even the disastrous bosingwa was pushing 30years.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 10:29pm On May 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

If they were good enough they would start

Just the same way muller wasn't good enough to start in the first leg against atletico.

Meanwhile, can you just go straight to the point with this your bullshyyyyyte age claims already? I wan sleep abeg angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 10:31pm On May 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

This is hilarious. Man Utd is hiring Mourinho the most expensive coach the most decorated coach and he has nothing to prove. He isnt expected to win

See the people giving excuses now.

Let both win and be judged on the same level now we are hearing Mourinho doesnt have to win, Its only Pep who has to win something

I am glad Mourinho signed as it has exposed so many hypocrisy around here

Mourinho won first season in Italy and Portugal but he doesnt have to win in ENgland

which other excuse again?

Like i said earlier, he has nothing to prove in the EPL. He has won the thrice in six seasons or lesser. He won it consecutively in his first two seasons. Let Pep come and prove himself in the EPL. It is as simple as that and we are waiting for him.

How has Mourinho not won it in England?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:33pm On May 27, 2016
diggz:
Just the same way muller wasn't good enough to start in the first leg against atletico.

Meanwhile, can you just go straight to the point with this your bullshyyyyyte age claims already? I wan sleep abeg angry

The point is both City and Manure are equal right now. Both are shytte. Both need rebuilding, both have huge money to spend, both are in the same league, both are in the same city both hired top rated coaches to achieve it

Then both coaches have to be held to the same standard.

To me both have to start winning immediately and whoever doesnt win immediately has failed

Any other thing is giving excuses for failure

AGREED?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:35pm On May 27, 2016
tess1:

Like i said earlier, he has nothing to prove in the EPL. He has won the thrice in six seasons or lesser. He won it consecutively in his first two seasons. Let Pep come and prove himself in the EPL. It is as simple as that and we are waiting for him.

How has Mourinho not won it in England?

This is the bullshiitt excuse we are talking about

Its time for both to prove themselves and we are now hearing Mourinho has nothing to prove. I didnt know Mourinho fans are cowards

I am a Pep fan and I accept the challenge. I am asking Mourinho fans to take the challenge and all we hear is that he doesnt have anything to prove again. A man that was sacked 5 months ago doesnt have anything to prove

Then why did he take the job if he has nothing to prove
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 10:45pm On May 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

This is the bullshiitt excuse we are talking about

Its time for both to prove themselves and we are now hearing Mourinho has nothing to prove. I didnt know Mourinho fans are cowards

I am a Pep fan and I accept the challenge. I am asking Mourinho fans to take the challenge and all we hear is that he doesnt have anything to prove again. A man that was sacked 5 months ago doesnt have anything to prove

Then why did he take the job if he has nothing to prove

You are the coward here. No one is talking about the rivalry between the two but you. I guess you are already anticipating your Pep may fail to win the league in his first season and you are now bringing these excuses and diversionary tactic up. We'll surely assess him at the end of the season.

Did anybody say Mourinho failed when he came back to Chelsea and didn't win the league? No. That's because they surely knew that he'll still win it because he's done it before and he could still do it.

No story, Pep must prove himself in the coming season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 10:46pm On May 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

The point is both City and Manure are equal right now. Both are shytte. Both need rebuilding, both have huge money to spend, both are in the same league, both are in the same city both hired top rated coaches to achieve it

Then both coaches have to be held to the same standard.

To me both have to start winning immediately and whoever doesnt win immediately has failed

Any other thing is giving excuses for failure

AGREED?

What nonsense!!! All you twisting and turning na for this?

Please , what happened to your proposed theory of 30years and above? I don't care what you have to say at this point but there is no way in this life this Mancity team is not better than ManUs.

I am not in for this mou vs pep bullshyyyyte. I will go with Tess on this one.

The genius which you and your gang has pronounced him to be, that genius , is what we want to see. Simples!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:50pm On May 27, 2016
tess1:
You are the coward here. No one is talking about the rivalry between the two but you. I guess you are already anticipating your Pep may fail to win the league in his first season and you are now bringing these excuses and diversionary tactic up. We'll surely assess him at the end of the season.

Did anybody say Mourinho failed when he came back to Chelsea and didn't win the league? No. That's because they surely knew that he'll still win it because he's done it before and he could still do it.

No story, Pep must prove himself in the coming season.

Suddenly there is no rivalry between Pep and Mourinho

Suddenly only Pep has something to prove Mourinho has nothing to prove

I accept Pep has to win rather we see mourinho fans giving excuses that he doesnt have to win because he has nothing to prove

If he has nothing to prove, he can decline the job and go to where he has something to prove

A coach sacked 5months ago and hired doesnt have anything to prove again? Hypocrisy must be spelt as T-E-S-S
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:52pm On May 27, 2016
diggz:
What nonsense!!! All you twisting and turning na for this?
Please , what happened to your proposed theory of 30years and above? I don't care what you have to say at this point but there is no way in this life this Mancity team is not better than ManUs.
I am not in for this mou vs pep bullshyyyyte. I will go with Tess on this one.

The genius which you and your gang has pronounced him to be, that genius , is what we want to see. Simples!
The 30yrs theory is to prove that both coaches are inheriting bad teams and both have to rebuild equally

Why are you Mourinho afraid to say boldly that he would win, is it because you know he is an inferior coach? Is he no longer the SPECIAL ONE?

if you know he is an inferior coach then lets close the case. No matter what they win or dont win we wouldn't care since you agree he is an inferior coach

If he isnt then let him or Pep win. Anyone who doesnt win is a fake coach.

AGREED?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 27, 2016
You missed the number 1. Poster above
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:59pm On May 27, 2016
In 93 days, Marcus Rashford has scored on his:

Manchester United debut
Premier League debut
Manchester Derby debut
Europa League debut
International debut

What a talent!

---COPIED AND PASTE

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 11:03pm On May 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

The 30yrs theory is to prove that both coaches are inheriting bad teams and both have to rebuild equally

Why are you Mourinho afraid to say boldly that he would win, is it because you know he is an inferior coach?

if you know he is an inferior coach then lets close the case. No matter what they win or dont win we wouldn't care since you agree he is an inferior coach

If he isnt then let him or Pep win. Anyone who doesnt win is a fake coach

AGREED?

Bros please do not drag me into you pep vs mou talk. I only got involved in the discuss because of the way you kept presenting the 30yrs myth which you have woefully failed to defend.

Now you want to drag me into your yeye pep vs mou discuss. I no get that time. If you like declare mou a failure and pep a genius I don't give 2s. Its your opinion and I do not have any problem with it.

Just stop labelling city as a weak squad with old players. It is totally wrong.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pbs4real(m): 11:11pm On May 27, 2016
Juliaann:
So how do you get it? Korea service or one on one?
one on one wld be perfectsmiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:14pm On May 27, 2016
Sterling is a very good player for England.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2926) (2927) (2928) (2929) (2930) (2931) (2932) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.