Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2934) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8716107 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2931) (2932) (2933) (2934) (2935) (2936) (2937) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 12:01pm On May 28, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Eediot I knew you'll say that. How come you and ur peeps are now saying 4th is acceptable for MOU since he might not have same squad as city, bloody hypocrites.
No one has any excuse of not winning it period!!!!.

manure cretins now hope for fourphy, grin after spending 2 seasons in 3 out of top four despite splashing £250M they now know making top four year in year out no be beans grin cheesy
one thing is sure....Jose will win a trophy before wenger can lay his hands on one....and when I say trophy I don't mean emirates trophy cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 12:07pm On May 28, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Eediot I knew you'll say that. How come you and ur peeps are now saying 4th is acceptable for MOU since he might not have same squad as city, bloody hypocrites.

manure cretins now hope for fourphy, grin after spending 2 seasons in 3 out of top four despite splashing £250M they now know making top four year in year out no be beans grin cheesy

Mr igboprodigy... you are here again with your pointless and senseless trolling! The last time your team won the league u were a teenager. When all of the big boiz were having issues your useless team couldn't make a big push for the title... bunch of 2 mins nut bursting wanskstars.

I repeat for the last time, Arsenal fans have not earned the right to troll or say shiit about United...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 12:08pm On May 28, 2016
GBR1:

That guy is a confirmed lunatic. United and opposition fans have branded him one alike. You expect such BS from him.

Hahahahaha the guy na comic relief....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 12:11pm On May 28, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

May amadioha castrate you ret@rded pleb! Kindly bring out a post were I said 4th is acceptable for mou or any post I even placed a target for mou.

If you can't bring out any of such post,then you and your entire lineage needs to be hung upside down and beheaded in a market square. In order to deter eediots like you from showing face on a public forum.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 12:14pm On May 28, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

We were winning the title year in year out, so I wonder what position we finished those years, i'm thinking 5th or 6th
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 28, 2016
olabode89:

Mr igboprodigy... you are here again with your pointless and senseless trolling! The last time your team won the league u were a teenager. When all of the big boiz were having issues your useless team couldn't make a big push for the title... bunch of 2 mins nut bursting wanskstars.

I repeat for the last time, Arsenal fans have not earned the right to troll or say shiit about United...
Ain't u tired of this lazy line? and you were privy to the fact Arsenal wasn't having issues, how?
My point is no excuse for anyone
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 12:15pm On May 28, 2016
GBR1:

Are you trying claim Pep is responsible for Barcelona's Academy success? I know you are a Pep fan but you should be more objective than this.
In 2008 when Barcelona needed a coach, why did you think Barcelona's board found it so easy to overlook the CV of top coaches then and give a rookie like Pep the job? Pep turned out a good coach or he's a really good coach but those folks knew exactly what they were doing.
Pep reached 2 CL finals in 3 years with Barcelona easily but he couldn't go past the semi finals in 3 same years with Bayern? What has changed if not the team and the players? Here I'm being nice by not saying he took over a Bayern team that just won the CL, a team that made 2 consecutive CL finals, a team that made 3 CL finals in 4 years and he made them lose disgracefully (5-0) at his first attempt to Real Madrid who had not made a CL final in over 11 years. How can you defend him here?
Do you know how many Barcelona players formed the core of the Spain team that dominated football and won every trophy possible between 2008-2012 including the World Cup and 2 euros?
Was it Pep managing them too then?
How much credit do Aragones and Del Bosque even get compared to Pep?
What silly structure are you referencing here as invented by Pep? You mean the same tiki-taka that Spain used to win euros 2008 pre Pep?

Your points are too easy to pick out. You need to do better than this or this debate won't last very long. Better still, call Dayo and your fellow Barcelona friends for help as you guys are used to doing and it still won't be enough.

Now this is a smackdown....Ramdueter,counter this
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dongorgon5(m): 12:16pm On May 28, 2016
Siasia will win something with that barca team.
Pep will find it difficult in england.
Its an insult to even comapare mou with pep.
Pep has managed two of the best team in europe in his career,Barcelona and Bayernmunich.
Without messi iniesta and xavi, pep is another version of Laurent Blanc.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 28, 2016
Making top four no be beans?? This îdiot must think its every club that wants to be mediocre like Arsenal...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 12:22pm On May 28, 2016
bigkesh:

Now this is a smackdown....Ramdueter,counter this
He ran away because he doesn't have any answer to that.
Raumdueter has learnt to avoid my posts the hard way. He can't ''bludgeon'' me with facts as he used to falsely claim grin
olabode89:

Hahahahaha the guy na comic relief....
I still don't understand how the dude ended up a United fan or how his loyalty works. He's extremely confused.

Kokaneprodigy pay more attention to the nonsense you are saying now and be truthful to yourself. What have you gained as an arsenal fan by supporting Wenger for the last 12 years or what are you hoping for currently?

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 12:23pm On May 28, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Ain't u tired of this lazy line? and you were privy to the fact Arsenal wasn't having issues, how?
My point is no excuse for anyone

One can never get tired of the truth boy!

What issue was Arsenal having?

You useless team bottled up as usually when they needed to exhibit traits of champions.

No one is making excuses for Jose... I expect him to challenge for the title and win a domestic cup. During Fergie's tenure as manager we were only assured of the title when our major contender was your useless club.

I repeat... Arsenal fans do not have the right to troll United... Arsenal is not an elite football team... you have got zero European pedigree... 3 league titles in 2 decades!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 12:26pm On May 28, 2016
Dongorgon5:
Siasia will win something with that barca team.
Pep will find it difficult in england.
Its an insult to even comapare mou with pep.
Pep has managed two of the best team in europe in his career,Barcelona and Bayernmunich.
Without messi iniesta and xavi, pep is another version of Laurent Blanc.

Siasia is a good gaffer... the likes of Kadiri Ikhana, Christian Chukwu and Amodu will win trophies with that Barca team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 28, 2016
GBR1:

Are you trying claim Pep is responsible for Barcelona's Academy success? I know you are a Pep fan but you should be more objective than this.
In 2008 when Barcelona needed a coach, why did you think Barcelona's board found it so easy to overlook the CV of top coaches then and give a rookie like Pep the job? Pep turned out a good coach or he's a really good coach but those folks knew exactly what they were doing.
Pep reached 2 CL finals in 3 years with Barcelona easily but he couldn't go past the semi finals in 3 same years with Bayern? What has changed if not the team and the players? Here I'm being nice by not saying he took over a Bayern team that just won the CL, a team that made 2 consecutive CL finals, a team that made 3 CL finals in 4 years and he made them lose disgracefully (5-0) at his first attempt to Real Madrid who had not made a CL final in over 11 years. How can you defend him here?
Do you know how many Barcelona players formed the core of the Spain team that dominated football and won every trophy possible between 2008-2012 including the World Cup and 2 euros?
Was it Pep managing them too then?
How much credit do Aragones and Del Bosque even get compared to Pep?
What silly structure are you referencing here as invented by Pep? You mean the same tiki-taka that Spain used to win euros 2008 pre Pep?

Your points are too easy to pick out. You need to do better than this or this debate won't last very long. Better still, call Dayo and your fellow Barcelona friends for help as you guys are used to doing and it still won't be enough.

Your comment is full of flaws. Pep won consecutive leagues with Barca B while playing attractive football. This was what made him get the get the job on a trial level but he wowed everybody. Pre Pep, Barca went two years winning nothing. He won every avaliable trophies in his first year yet he doesn't deserve the credit. It's the team that deserves it. The same team which he built 80% of it.

He took over a Bayern team which just won the UCL but what happened to the core attacking players? They went on injury spree and they are aged at the moment. He left the team in a good state with young promising players . He lost to three Spanish teams, two of which became champions eventually while we await the third tonight.

No team would have defeated Barca last season. Only his team got a win the knock out stage. Every other team and yes the defending champion of "the best league in the world " got schooled home and away.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 12:30pm On May 28, 2016
olabode89:

Siasia is a good gaffer... the likes of Kadiri Ikhana, Christian Chukwu and Amodu will win trophies with that Barca team.
This is going too far though. grin grin

Pep is a really good coach and Enrique is not too bad but it's these Barca folks who have an agenda by trying to overstate their worth or make them look like extreme geniuses I have issues with.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 28, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
U no get point. All u're doing is grasping for straws.

Of all 4 managers to ve coached Barca since Rijkaard only Tata Martino was the most tactically inept. That one's game plan was to always pass the ball forward to Messi. Instead of allowing the team free reins in attack.
But the dude still won Super Cup, lost final of Copa Del Rey, got to ucl semifinal and lost the league on the final day.

Which still serves to butress the point that it doesn't take a genius to coach Barca and win something. The team is just dat good. Put the likes of Wenger and Moyes in Barca and dey'll win u trophies.....

If fergie or Mou had won two UCLS in four years then they are regarded as geniuses.

If fergie or Mou had won a ucl defeating every champion of every major league then they are special men

But since its Pep and Enrique then it's the team

I wonder how the genius in Ferguson couldn't win him more than 2 UCLS in 25 years. Btw, they were actually oriyomi wins. Thanks to bayern last minute slip and John Terry. He thanks Terry everyday of his life tho.

Fergie wat a failure in Europe. Local Champ

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 12:34pm On May 28, 2016
So does Rashford go into this season as our number 1 striker?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 12:35pm On May 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 12:36pm On May 28, 2016
ollah1:

Your comment is full of flaws. Pep won consecutive leagues with Barca B while playing attractive football. This was what made him get the get the job on a trial level but he wowed everybody. Pre Pep, Barca went two years winning nothing. He won every avaliable trophies in his first year yet he doesn't deserve the credit. It's the team that deserves it. The same team which he built 80% of it.

He took over a Bayern team which just won the UCL but what happened to the core attacking players? They went on injury spree and they are aged at the moment. He left the team in a good state with young promising players . He lost to three Spanish teams, two of which became champions eventually while we await the third tonight.

No team would have defeated Barca last season. Only his team got a win the knock out stage. Every other team and yes the defending champion of "the best league in the world " got schooled home and away.

Errrrm.... the bolded above is incorrect..... He only won one league title with Barca B in the 2007/2008 season. Easy with the trumpet blowing and stretching.......

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 12:38pm On May 28, 2016
MrTA:
So does Rashford go into this season as our number 1 striker?

No.... we need a tested and trusted tier 1 striker. He can provide competition as the no 2 striker.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 28, 2016
bigkesh:

We are talking about Pep and Jose.....When we get to Wenger and Pochettino we will let you know then you can bring Enrique into the discussion

The funny thng about you guys is that u act as tho you know everything. Enrique is one of the few coaches to have ever won a back to back double in SPAIN. I said Spain and not Barca.

The same Enrique is the only coach to win UCL defeating champions of every league. I bet, if Jose had done this. He wld be coined another name.

Hypocrisy at its peak

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mathys: 12:48pm On May 28, 2016
olabode89:

Errrrm.... the bolded above is incorrect..... He only won one league title with Barca B in the 2007/2008 season. Easy with the trumpet blowing and stretching.......

As usual he will pretend like he did not see this post. cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 28, 2016
Dadehmola:

FYI, Enrique isn't better than David Moyes!

Abeg, must Barca fans defend anybody affiliatiated to their club even when the records speak otherwise??

Before Enrique became Manager at your club, he was a nobody - how does this obvious truth change the fact that Barca is a successful club or some positive stuff like that?

Enrique succeeded Tata. He team that went trophyless and he turned it around to a team that won 5 out of 6. He also added his own inputs which includes playing directly and counter attacking. Moyes took over team team who won a league.

Every coach were nobody before taking over at a club. If Madrid win a tonight UCL, you lots will credit Zidane but won't say a word about him been a nobody before head coaching Madrid. You will also forget he relegated Castiilla
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 12:50pm On May 28, 2016
ollah1:

Another overate or what? Where and when did Pep win consecutive leagues with Barca B team? How many seasons did Pep spend as Barca B team coach? Or does "consecutive" have another meaning?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 28, 2016
olabode89:

And that's the only thing u can talk about. Says alot
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:52pm On May 28, 2016
Mourinho already giving some people hurricanes before the levee breaks!!!!!

Bhahahahahah cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 12:54pm On May 28, 2016
ollah1:

And that's the only thing u can talk about. Says alot

I stopped reading after that gaffe...

Plus I have never contested the notion that Pep is not a good manager. After his UCL shortcomings at Bayern he still has to defend the "genuis" tag placed on him by Barca faithfuls.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 12:56pm On May 28, 2016
tess1:

Another overate or what? Where and when did Pep win consecutive leagues with Barca B team? How many seasons did Pep spend as Barca B team coach? Or does "consecutive" have another meaning?

Hehehehe... badman... he has swallowed a humble pill for the gaffe... forgive him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 28, 2016
Seems the appointment of Jose is giving some Dudes a nightmare!
grin
7 pages and still counting have been exhausted on MOU-PEP Argument..... can't wait for the Season to fully begin!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:56pm On May 28, 2016
It is best to wait for the new season to be up and running before the verdict on Pep tho!

Only guaranteed constant is that Arsenal FC will still end up trophyless!!! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 12:58pm On May 28, 2016
ollah1:

Barcelona were underachieving pre Pep but they had a great team that could only be improved. United with our strongest team in over a decade has to play very defensive to go past a Barcelona without Pep in the CL in 2008. Pep did some major things right but that's not enough to consider him genius. So you think winning the Championship or league one equivalent while playing attractive football is enough to get you a job at any top PL team like United or Arsenal? This is idiocy at its finest. Pep getting the job on that basis was always an exception and doing well subsequently, never had it been the rule. What if I proved to you that some of the transfers those summer he gets credit for were not entirely his ? I already told you why he got the job then over the top coaches available and you're here pontificating. You guys are amusing to me.
I won't be suprised in the future when you guys give Enrique so much credit for Suarez signing.
You Barcelona folks know so little about your club or even how it's run so I'm not suprised with the nonsense you're spewing

Ok he sold Deco and Ronaldinho and did well to be called a genius by you guys so why didn't he sell off Robben and Ribery at Bayern also?
Incase you've failed to noticed, I only mentioned the matches against Madrid. Bastian, Robben and Ribery were fit and started both legs so you sound really silly giving injuries as excuse when it's false.
Losing to whoever became champions is another silly remark. What's to say Bayern couldn't have been champions too had they gone past Madrid?

Nonsense again from you that I have no need of because i didn't even reference how he lost to Barcelona but I would address this easily. Bayern only won because Barcelona let them. Barcelona had a 3 goal cushion and they were 2-1 in Bayern's home, and they took off Suarez at half time and that's how Bayern clawed their way to victory. In general they were totally outclassed by Barcelona over the 2 legs.

Anymore more falsehood and illogic to peddle? undecided

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 28, 2016
elrony:
It is best to wait for the new season to be up and running before the verdict on Pep tho!

Only guaranteed constant is that Arsenal FC will still end up trophyless!!! grin
grin
Arsenal will start the new Season with -6 points!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 1:10pm On May 28, 2016
olabode89:

Hehehehe... badman... he has swallowed a humble pill for the gaffe... forgive him.

No mind the guy jare. I didn`t even know you too pointed that out already.

It`s the way Barca fans overate him like he`s a super coach that i don`t really get. Personally, i don`t have anything against Pep. I like him as a coach.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2931) (2932) (2933) (2934) (2935) (2936) (2937) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.