Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3010) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8767151 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3007) (3008) (3009) (3010) (3011) (3012) (3013) ... (14169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 25, 2016
lekkie073:
but at least the player wishes to come unlike a certain club dat activate a player's release clause all for the player to say a big fat NO cool
Will this be the first time a player will turn down a club? Pedro turned yawnited down, same with Hummels, Sergio Ramos, Fabregas etc, Even ordinary Mikel turned down yawnited so what's the fuss about?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 11:00am On Jun 25, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Will this be the first time a player will turn down a club? Pedro turned yawnited down, same with Hummels, Sergio Ramos, Fabregas etc, Even ordinary Mikel turned down yawnited so what's the fuss about?
the lesson to be learnt is dat u don't activate a player's release clause when u r not sure such player intends to come to ur team...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kolade354(m): 11:03am On Jun 25, 2016
Guyz I neeed your help here,miss nairaland is on going and I want ya'all to vote for queen mimzy.
The thread to vote is the fashion thread.
Cc:kokaneprodigy,elampiro,diademkO7,chrisley024,kagawa10,lekkie073,Nihilist,parotibaba,ruudie,GBR1,sailorxy,dadehmola,bigkesh,chestar5,oga dopejemi and others.
Mimzy na correct babe, she support man utd.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 11:36am On Jun 25, 2016
Kolade354:
Guyz I neeed your help here,miss nairaland is on going and I want ya'all to vote for queen mimzy.
The thread to vote is the fashion thread.
Cc:kokaneprodigy,elampiro,diademkO7,chrisley024,kagawa10,lekkie073,Nihilist,parotibaba,ruudie,GBR1,sailorxy,dadehmola,bigkesh,chestar5,oga dopejemi and others.
Mimzy na correct babe, she support man utd.
let her come in here and campaign by herself so that we can know what plans she has for us if she wins grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 11:40am On Jun 25, 2016
RuuDie:

Sorry mate... Henrikh Mikitaryan is not one to stick on the wings - #10 through and true!
His average performances as a 10 states otherwise.
If you watch his matches or clips, he's always drifting in from the right/left.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 11:50am On Jun 25, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
Cos they need to prey on your desperation
I was going to make a vardy joke, but I can top what that guy reply
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 11:57am On Jun 25, 2016
grin

Cc RuuDie

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
Manchester United have had a £28m bid for Roma defender Kostas Manolas rejected according to journalist Emanuele Giulianelli.

Roma are now set to extend his contract by one year, until 2020 and Manolas can expect his salary to rise.

A bid of around €35/£28m was submitted by the Red Devils, according to Corierre dello Sport, which was swiftly rejected by the club’s hierarchy.

Despite adding Eric Bailly to the squad, Jose Mourinho is still interested in bringing in defensive reinforcements to Old Trafford.

[Source: gazzettaworld.com, corrieredellosport.it] #MUFC #Manolas
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
Why did we not add all these money to buy Bonucci?
How many CB are we going to buy?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
elampiro:

We're loading our team with bus captains b'cos next season's gonna be bloody grin grin

The plan is to score a goal and park bus till final whistle grin if one bus captain gets tired, there is an able sub for him grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
elampiro:

Cos we have only Smalling and Bailly as CB so there's need for another. Of course it will be stewped to put hope on Jones. Good Jose isn't.

And if the report of Rojo being asked to leave is true then more need for one.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kolade354(m): 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
lekkie073:
let her come in here and campaign by herself so that we can know what plans she has for us if she wins grin
campaaign has ended,we're voting for the winner today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by qloreal: 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
We're about to sign 50mil James Rodriguez according to espn. Talking about being fleeced.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
What a beautiful goal from Shaqiri!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
James Rodriguez ko Vida Guerra ni.
From recent past season the guy is not worth above £37m & this is should be generously cuz of reputation & age.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 3:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
elampiro:
Manchester United have had a £28m bid for Roma defender Kostas Manolas rejected according to journalist Emanuele Giulianelli.

Roma are now set to extend his contract by one year, until 2020 and Manolas can expect his salary to rise.

A bid of around €35/£28m was submitted by the Red Devils, according to Corierre dello Sport, which was swiftly rejected by the club’s hierarchy.

Despite adding Eric Bailly to the squad, Jose Mourinho is still interested in bringing in defensive reinforcements to Old Trafford.

[Source: gazzettaworld.com, corrieredellosport.it] #MUFC #Manolas
good news if true, I mean the rejected part.
Unfortunately Jones cannot be relied on so that leaves us with Mike, Eric & McNair. Even Mensah has spoken of his best position being holding midfield.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 3:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
Kai!!! See beautiful goal from Shaqiri
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
SailorXY:
James Rodriguez ko Vida Guerra ni
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
parrotibaba:
grin grin grin
it's better we sign Mané gently!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
PietroRico:
grin

Cc RuuDie

Duncan castles abi na Connor be UTD spokesperson!?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
I won't be surprised to see Portugal reach the finals.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 11:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
GBR1:
Same here. honestly, i wanted Croatia to go thru but luck wasnt on their side today..
Football
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 11:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
GBR1:

in order to be first, you've to be odd... small small the thing dey look like that... uhn
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 11:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
I prophesied before on Nairaland that Portugal is winning this Euros against all odds smiley . People said I'm dreaming.
Just look at what happened today!

Lovely Croatia crashed out unimaginably.

Seriously few months ago, I had a dream Madrid won the UCL, and Portugal won the Euros.
Part one is already reality.

Goan stake money now if you are a gambler grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:16am On Jun 26, 2016

#BREAKING

Manchester United have agreed to pay the €38m asking price for Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Mino Raiola will meet with Juventus on Monday to discuss Paul Pogba with United a likely move. Zlatan will arrive in Manchester in the 1st week of July.

[via @DiMarzio, SkyItalia, @MarioGiunta]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 12:27am On Jun 26, 2016
elampiro:

#BREAKING

Manchester United have agreed to pay the €38m asking price for Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Mino Raiola will meet with Juventus on Monday to discuss Paul Pogba with United a likely move. Zlatan will arrive in Manchester in the 1st week of July.

[via @DiMarzio, SkyItalia, @MarioGiunta]
Good News and a good move, but pogba is freaking too expensive.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:27am On Jun 26, 2016
Manchester United buying Pogba back for a world record fee after he unceremoniously left the club on free transfer 4 years ago, will go into records as the craziest football news ever.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 12:58am On Jun 26, 2016
Manchester United without champions league Football have

Mkhitaryan

Zlatan

Pogba

James
...... within their reach.

Elsewhere.... Arsenal with champions league football
.... can't even sign a certain VARDY. SMH!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 1:03am On Jun 26, 2016
Manchester United who is out of champions league football in the 2016/2017 season stand a better chance of winning the competition than a certain Arsenal who are allegedly in the competition.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 1:32am On Jun 26, 2016
Vardy is crazy though.

Why would he snub arsenal? grin

Does he think Leicester is going to win the UCL or what?.

Arsenal, this is a new low! cheesy grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:54am On Jun 26, 2016
Elxandre:
I prophesied before on Nairaland that Portugal is winning this Euros against all odds smiley . People said I'm dreaming.
Just look at what happened today!

Lovely Croatia crashed out unimaginably.

Seriously few months ago, I had a dream Madrid won the UCL, and Portugal won the Euros.
Part one is already reality.

Goan stake money now if you are a gambler grin
we go see now. cheesy

for those of that don't know miketyeran guy aside from the fact that he plays for Dortmund,what should we expect and which player is losing a starting spot to this ninja?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3007) (3008) (3009) (3010) (3011) (3012) (3013) ... (14169) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Afz9095(m), MrJaay(m), Santos07 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.