Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8725116 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3285) (3286) (3287) (3288) (3289) (3290) (3291) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
LongD:
This means Mourinho has no plans for Memphis
Mem what? That guy will to play 10 straight great games to prove himself. No joke undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
Memphis can't even get into the Europa League XI. Issorite. I like the line up, especially the presence of Schneiderlin which means Pogba will move higher up the pitch without worry.
I expect Memphis to come on and take his chance in the 2nd half.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 5:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
UniqueGem:
Memphis can't even get into the Europa League XI. Issorite. I like the line up, especially the presence of Schneiderlin which means Pogba will move higher up the pitch without worry.
I expect Memphis to come on and take his chance in the 2nd half.

So you can't identify the east London troll abi?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 5:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
LongD:
brother calm down. There are many games to go. Memphis will see game time. How he chose to utilize it is his business.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
LongD:
Memphis When Martial, Lingard and Young never play grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 5:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
Nihilist:

Baba like I said, Una sabi una self. I don't have time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 5:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
Nihilist:

you sef. The guy probably made a mistake and you are all over him.

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 5:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
With Pogba in 10, I pray he has a very good game and give Mourinho reasons to drop Rooney.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
Oasis007:
Lineup!
Eh ehn! Now we are talking. Bailly & Smalling. Pogba should be the one playing 10 here. No excuses this time. He better perform.
Plus Schneiderlin better impress today as well. Boy gats cement his place in the starting 11.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
UniqueGem:
With Pogba in 10, I pray he has a very good game and give Mourinho reasons to drop Rooney.

Nice observation!
I hope he would perform superbly and send Rooney out of the starting Lineup completely!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LongD(m): 5:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hopefully we come out with a fantastic result. A thrashing we make me forget our last game. GGMU
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
I was really looking forward to Memphis starting this game. Martial unimpressive start to the season should end today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
Danhumprey:
you sef. The guy probably made a mistake and you are all over him.

grin

It's you who's even noticing him. To me, he's probably vexed I didn't mention the constituency he's representing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LongD(m): 5:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
Danhumprey:
brother calm down. There are many games to go. Memphis will see game time. How he chose to utilize it is his business.
eph12:

Mem what? That guy will to play 10 straight great games to prove himself. No joke undecided
Not that I want the guy to play, just been seeing articles everywhere about this being his last chance plus some guys here are a fan of him. Funny he doesn't even start
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
UniqueGem:
yeah,
am really looking forward to pogba in this position.
I believe pogba belongs in the pivot were we already use him.
I wan see wetin una dey talk about hopefully this feynerood no be mumu team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2016
SailorXY:

Alright kiddo you've been harping intelligence since Father Abraham. Nobody has claimed to be all that. That's the true 'cheap point' you've pursued all week, probably you need to comfort yourself that all the "I been dey carry first for class" lies you keep telling those kids @ your backyard worth something eh?
that's why you should glue those oversized mucosa portion of your lips to a swine's ass & take your simplified lessons. Hang L on your neck before cause an accident

In his pathetic and pitiable attempt (to "win an argument" ) ,"Mr piss-piss" is boring us with meaningless epistles....foaming in the mouth with Urine dripping from his nostrils as usual grin

Yours is truly a hopeless course!!

SailorXY:

na you dey roam around the boarders of madness cuz Pogba join Man Utd na. How many epistles of bitch-biting have you dropped since then?

Your desperate attempt to come across as "the pundit with a foresight" is only Solidifying your position at the zenith of intellectual bankruptcy - same way your idiotic arguments have always done since time immemorial..

Yes, it could be argued that there are tolerable limits for human Stupidity (albeit occassionally) but heck - you gotta stop abusing that privilege...stretching the borders of Tomfoolery with reckless abandon isn't allowed.

SailorXY:

the reason you believe anyone, anything seek out your attention is terribly magnifying. See person wey vultures go reject carcass when him fall. You preferred Cavani, still do. Which one be exclusivity inside? This brain-dead rant defines a bumbling oaf antagonized by Lucifer himself.

I made a list of alternatives & I added Cavani - your decision to mention me at the slightest opportunity (all in a bid to appear vindicated for once in that pathetic life of yours) just shows how much of an epic-fail your sojourn on earth has turned out to be..you Serial loser!

I am not surprised though - you have never been the sharpest tool in the box. The only aspect I regret is that I underestimated your level of Stùpidity - it seems to be increasing each time your heart beats!!

Like I said earlier, if the inclusion of Cavani for that list dey pain you, get a long, strong rope, locate the tallest tree nearest to you and do the needful, you Pathetic, dickriding, accursed sodomite!!

SailorXY:

there is no shame working by the gun, you aging spinster. My heart on my sleeves when I do my tours. How about you, wet cünt?

A wretched, vigilante recruit in one village in the west sef dey form online Rambo grin grin

I laugh in Swahili!!

SailorXY, you would forever remain that poverty-stricken farmer-cum hunter who ekes out a living by setting traps for squirrels & hunting bush pigs with bows and arrows in the outskirts of Ekiti.

Tours? Is the afforementioned experience your own definition of "tours" ? grin

The Secondary school dropout is even trying so hard to Famz military paroles..

Mehn - you are a shameless Foool grin

Nairaland is the only platform where a verminous cretin like yourself could attempt to engage your intellectual superiors in any form of debate - in the real world, you aren't even fit to be my maiguard !!

Oloshious Troglodyte!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by capricornian(m): 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
LongD:

I read somewhere that Depay was benched for Martial to get back his confidence
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:27pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lana1:
Eh ehn! Now we are talking. Bailly & Smalling. Pogba should be the one playing 10 here. No excuses this time. He better perform.
Plus Schneiderlin better impress today as well. Boy gats cement his place in the starting 11.

Jose has finally listened to you..... I hope the Partnership works well!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kolade354(m): 5:27pm On Sep 15, 2016
Depay the next ronaldo can not even be trusted against Dutch farmers
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 5:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
Kolade354:
Depay the next ronaldo can not even be trusted against Dutch farmers
grin
You never miss a chance to mention Depay. Wetin the guy do you na? Is he on your payroll?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
grin

Hmmm.....the sailors ship has finally docked with bountiful ammunition on board!

Adisa which way? Lmao......
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
SIRcumalot:

yeah,
am really looking forward to pogba in this position.
I believe pogba belongs in the pivot were we already use him.
I wan see wetin una dey talk about hopefully this feynerood no be mumu team.
I expect him to go into the game roaring since he is very conversant with social media and must have read so much about him not living up. Knowing his personality, he'll probably score to prove a point.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
Adisa!!!!

'Zenith of intellectual bankruptcy'
HoMyGod!!!!

They should just cancel that match...the real duel is going on right here!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
SIRcumalot:
I was really looking forward to Memphis starting this game.
Martial unimpressive start to the season should end today.
U and this boy sef. Memphis ko Ramesses ni! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
Intellectual bankruptcy. Punchline added to to my armoury. Adisa & Sailor, e don do ooo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
@ AdisaOwala and @ SailorXY. .... yeah you both are phucking OG's, it's time to put a stop to the mad traffic!!

Come on bros!!!....Tape it like a crime scene!!! cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lemme hope for a good day with this our new line up..

#GGMU

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
Depay's way back to the 1st team is longer than I thought
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
UniqueGem:
I expect him to go into the game roaring since he is very conversant with social media and must have read so much about him not living up. Knowing his personality, he'll probably score to prove a point.
I no go fit watch the game sef.
dstv Dey put a ninja down.

hopefully we go destroy this people and out boys regain confidence.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
Oasis007:
To those that are asking for Smalling - Bailly Partnership..... the opportunity has eventually come!

Also those asking for 3-Man Midfield as the best for Pogba to show his talent superbly, today is the D-Day!

grin grin wat of us that want poole and harrop in midfield

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
Sailoxy and Adisaowala Please it's more than enough.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
AdisaOwala:

In his pathetic and pitiable attempt (to "win an argument" ) ,"Mr piss-piss" is boring us with meaningless epistles....foaming in the mouth with Urine dripping from his nostrils as usual grin

Yours is truly a hopeless course!!

Your desperate attempt to come across as "the pundit with a foresight" is only Solidifying your position at the zenith of intellectual bankruptcy - same way your idiotic arguments have always done since time immemorial..

Yes, it could be argued that there are tolerable limits for human Stupidity (albeit occassionally) but heck - you gotta stop abusing that privilege...stretching the borders of Tomfoolery with reckless abandon isn't allowed.

I made a list of alternatives & I added Cavani - your decision to mention me at the slightest opportunity (all in a bid to appear vindicated for once in that pathetic life of yours) just shows how much of an epic-fail your sojourn on earth has turned out to be..you Serial loser!

I am not surprised though - you have never been the sharpest tool in the box. The only aspect I regret is that I underestimated your level of Stùpidity - it seems to be increasing each time your heart beats!!

Like I said earlier, if the inclusion of Cavani for that list dey pain you, get a long, strong rope, locate the tallest tree nearest to you and do the needful, you Pathetic, dickriding, accursed sodomite!!

A wretched, vigilante recruit in one village in the west sef dey form online Rambo grin grin

I laugh in Swahili!!

SailorXY, you would forever remain that poverty-stricken farmer-cum hunter who ekes out a living by setting traps for squirrels & hunting bush pigs with bows and arrows in the outskirts of Ekiti.

Tours? Is the afforementioned experience your own definition of "tours" ? grin

The Secondary school dropout is even trying so hard to Famz military paroles..

Mehn - you are a shameless Foool grin

Nairaland is the only platform where a verminous cretin like yourself could attempt to engage your intellectual superiors in any form of debate - in the real world, you aren't even fit to be my maiguard !!

Oloshious Troglodyte!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3285) (3286) (3287) (3288) (3289) (3290) (3291) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: engrelvis(m), Afz9095(m), Gustavofringe and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.