Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,431 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8802603 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3293) (3294) (3295) (3296) (3297) (3298) (3299) ... (14185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
Leyqute:

Would you blame him for losing faith in players that were afraid to make things happen or score? The striker was totally starved during the match. Attacks from the wings were non existent and there was little pressurize on the opponents too. I don't blame him for trying to make things happen.
So it's not his duty to make sure the striker is not starved?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by knightsTempler: 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
It looks like Mourinho's footballing "philosophy" has grown too old for the new era of football. You'd expect a 100M CDM (Poogba) would at least give some effort and provide some chances for goals... Disappointing for Manchester United fans, especially since it was Brad Jones who also denied them the victory, lol. Pogba 4 games, 0 assists, 0 goals, 4 haircuts = 100M, says a lot really.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lana1:
What did u want Rashford to do?? Pull a rabbit out of his ass?? How many times did our midfield even cross the half way line??

So many times, Feyenoord had the ball in their half and the whole team except Rashford would be camped in our own half waiting for Feyenoord to counter. Mourinho's to blame here for being too defensive minded. Abi how do u justify parking Bus against a team like Feyenoord??
Not justifiable. Against a Barça side? Yeah. But against a Feyenoord side? No no no...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
But Bailly is a better Ball Playing defender than Smalling.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
Kagawa where are you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Noah13: 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
Keky:
Feyenoord (1-0) "We Won The Transfer Window" FC
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
Danhumprey:
enjoy. Later when I come party on your thread, you will cry that I'm not worthy to troll you. smiley
Bro leave jare... How you go come troll me the same day you lost? Na 1-1 na.cheesy All men hold your side be that, you no get? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
joeace2020:

So herrera with the one dimensional sideways or backwards passes, terrible tackles that earns him a yellow in almost every match should start. Welldone. So your midfield should have Hererra, Fellaini and Pogba and rooney should be where? Abeg let's be real. Herrera is shiite. Most utd fans love him, including me because of the work he puts in but dude is rubbish. Am tired of hoping on that guy. Meanwhile the kids couldn't bear standing in front of those two supermega flops
Pogba shouldn't start. Meanwhile we don't know our team yet. Except the back but upfront we don't know
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
Oasis007:

undecided

Coz it seems we are still in LVG Era!
I still don't see how that relates to mourinho no longer being the special one.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
eph12:

Pogba shouldn't start. Meanwhile we don't know our team yet. Except the back but upfront we don't know

It should be obvious that this match was for those guys to show themselves. Moi has been consistent since the season started. He has a starting 11
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
dmcdad:

Not justifiable. Against a Barça side? Yeah. But against a Feyenoord side? No no no...
Against an Alaves side nko? Yes yes yes...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lana1:
Frustrate who. U'll only be wasting ur mb bruh. Me wey don on Fifa already.

Oshey baddo, I don forget say na four hands u get, as u dey ds thread dey type, na so u dey use the oda 2 hands hold pad dey play Fifa....U no even sabi lie....
Shior. cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lana1:
But Bailly is a better Ball Playing defender than Smalling.
I just when I see such arguments. Smalling that I know that's always looking to play the ball and very confident in pushing it forward for an attack. Abeg
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
But seriously, what's wrong with those kids/ball boys crying BTW? They force them into the match? Bailly no even send them..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
I am suprised man u lost without rooney as he has been blamed for united's poor performances.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 9:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
eph12:

Against an Alaves side nko? Yes yes yes...
Against a City side without their top marksmam? NO NO NO...tongue

2 losses in the space of how many days? I did lose against Alaves, but bounced back ro demolition Celtic and I gave them their worst defeat in Champions League. That's bouncing back. Did you bounce back or...? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 9:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
Diademk07:
But seriously, what's wrong with those kids/ball boys crying BTW? They force them into the match? Bailly no even send them..
What's your analyses on the match?

A lot of us are looking forward to it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
eph12:
Jose will go the way of LVG soon. Quote me anywhere.
Just doing as you asked.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
AdisaOwala:

In his pathetic and pitiable attempt (to "win an argument" ) ,"Mr piss-piss" is boring us with meaningless epistles....foaming in the mouth with Urine dripping from his nostrils as usual grin
Yours is truly a hopeless course!!
eyah this old spinster is back with ashes in her ass. heh your püssy has gotten so wet, you should be impaling an electric pole by now. You didn't tell me your nostril has connections to your gash. Are you this worthless or you are trying to form cartoon character?

Your desperate attempt to come across as "the pundit with a foresight" is only Solidifying your position at the zenith of intellectual bankruptcy - same way your idiotic arguments have always done since time immemorial..

Yes, it could be argued that there are tolerable limits for human Stupidity (albeit occassionally) but heck - you gotta stop abusing that privilege...stretching the borders of Tomfoolery with reckless abandon isn't allowed.
the only thing intolerable is the pukeface you show off when you want to get your hourly rations of maggots & spirogyra @ the canals of Abule-Egba.

I made a list of alternatives & I added Cavani - your decision to mention me at the slightest opportunity (all in a bid to appear vindicated for once in that pathetic life of yours) just shows how much of an epic-fail your sojourn on earth has turned out to be..you Serial loser!
you are still towing this path of self exhortation, you moronic fart-bag. This filthy moth still thinks God made him in his image grin grin grin how about an evaluation in abbatoir, go there make we see who aboki go first kill - you or ram undecided

I am not surprised though - you have never been the sharpest tool in the box. The only aspect I regret is that I underestimated your level of Stùpidity - it seems to be increasing each time your heart beats!!
I don't have a problem not being the sharpest tool in the box, but not being anywhere near the box like you. You are in no box, no triangle, not prism, nothing. You are just you - AdisaOwala the eternal nincompoop, basest clay in hell, a grown up maggot-ingesting spit-splattering ogre who's a testament that there are antichrists living in our midst already.

Like I said earlier, if the inclusion of Cavani for that list dey pain you, get a long, strong rope, locate the tallest tree nearest to you and do the needful, you Pathetic, dickriding, accursed sodomite!!
who head jamming epp? Even your president dey jam head somewhere how does it change anything? I'd rather come from Sodom tho than be a citizen of a canal lining up for those ratios you find so yummy.

A wretched, vigilante recruit in one village in the west sef dey form online Rambo grin grin

I laugh in Swahili!!

SailorXY, you would forever remain that poverty-stricken farmer-cum hunter who ekes out a living by setting traps for squirrels & hunting bush pigs with bows and arrows in the outskirts of Ekiti.

Tours? Is the afforementioned experience your own definition of "tours" ? grin

The Secondary school dropout is even trying so hard to Famz military paroles..

Mehn - you are a shameless Foool grin

Nairaland is the only platform where a verminous cretin like yourself could attempt to engage your intellectual superiors in any form of debate - in the real world, you aren't even fit to be my maiguard !!

Oloshious Troglodyte!!
there's nothing to famz. Unlike you I have nothing hide & nothing to claim. Military or not, who gives a shiit?
You come up with stuff in your used tampon-filled skull & harp on it with pale phalanges like being made a vulture is not bad enough you now have to add leprousy? Come on, you can something worthwhile for once. Make the swines proud, will you?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 9:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
Diademk07:
Bwuahahahaha! grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
I'm not even surprised at the match. The game was dead on arrival as soon as I saw all dem shite players. I'll always say that LVG did his best getting enough out of those horrible players.

As for Pogba, it's like Mourinho didn't do his homework before signing him. Pogba needs a playmaker who can control the midfield as well as provide him with incisive passes while he keeps free styling with his dribbling and ridiculous shots in the final third. Don't tell me Mourinho actually thought he was getting a midfield general with Pogba..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
dmcdad:

Against a City side without their top marksmam? NO NO NO...tongue

2 losses in the space of how many days? I did lose against Alaves, but bounced back ro demolition Celtic and I gave them their worst defeat in Champions League. That's bouncing back. Did you bounce back or...? cheesy
Calm down we can always bounce back next year.
If we're to ask which of city, feyenord and alaves is one expected never to lose to at home we already know the answer or ? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
SailorXY:
eyah this old spinster is back with ashes in her ass. heh your püssy has gotten so wet, you should be impaling an electric pole by now. You didn't tell me your nostril has connections to your gash. Are you this worthless or you are trying to form cartoon character?

the only thing intolerable is the pukeface you show off when you want to get your hourly rations of maggots & spirogyra @ the canals of Abule-Egba.

you are still towing this path of self exhortation, you moronic fart-bag. This filthy moth still thinks God made him in his image grin grin grin how about an evaluation in abbatoir, go there make we see who aboki go first kill - you or vulture undecided

I don't have a problem not being the sharpest tool in the box, but not being anywhere near the box like you. You are in no box, no triangle, not prism, nothing. You are just you - AdisaOwala the eternal nincompoop, basest clay in hell, a grown up maggot-ingesting spit-splattering ogre who's a testament that there are antichrists living in our midst already.

God!!!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 9:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
dmcdad:

Bro leave jare... How you go come troll me the same day you lost? Na 1-1 na.cheesy All men hold your side be that, you no get? cheesy
swear say you didn't troll us after our loss that Saturday. undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 9:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
bykebyke:

What's your analyses on the match?

A lot of us are looking forward to it.

There's nothing much to say jare..

We lost the midfield battle, lacked any movement, isolated our forwards and looked shite at the back.

Mourinho with his sitting deep tactic sha!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
I don't know who to blame. At least, later on nobody will claim Mourinho didn't give everyone a chance to play. Mourinho already has his 1st XI in mind, make no mistake.

As for Pogba, well nothing to say.

On to the next match o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
Oh No!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 9:25pm On Sep 15, 2016
Nihilist is it 9PM already?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by landinfo: 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
RuuDie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5xiYjLF5Uo
Hehehe.....Mou boyz ain't smiling oooo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
Adisa and Sailor make una two park well abeg. Don't crash this party!!!!!

DJ play me customer dadání
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
No cause for alarm. Jose Mourinho is getting to know his team and players. We will get better.

From the start of the season, we always play too deep, even against weak oppositions. With Bailly and Smalling in the central defence, I thought we were going to see us play high up the pitch beginning from today.

Some players were exposed today. Young was an upgrade on Mata.

Rashford was isolated, but it wasn't so from the start. When things were normal, he was poor in decision making. His immaturity was glaring. He might end up in the wing if he keeps playing that way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3293) (3294) (3295) (3296) (3297) (3298) (3299) ... (14185) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala, eph12(m), brainiacadeboi(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.