Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,543 members, 7,865,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:35 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8878974 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3472) (3473) (3474) (3475) (3476) (3477) (3478) ... (14218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
larride:
Na Ogun go kill Mou for those 3 wasted substitution.

Why remove Mata when Herrera just got sent off and we still need a goal. Once again, Ogun kill Mou.

Rubbish.

grin grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
Odunharry:
Elampiro free Darmain Jare.. the guy dey try for that role.

Abeg, he dey draw our hand go back. U don't understand it. We needed to get down the field early enough as soon as we regain possession. Everyone passed to him in the first half but he just couldn't move.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
chrisley024:
The team should be in search for a top CF come January. Ibra leaves after his 1-year pension.
We have Rashford already
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
Eyah too bad for all scummies, after all the cash spent the frustration must be neck high not to worry tho it has just begun. In my good friend dopejemi's voice long may the tales of woe and frustration continue...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
"Antonio is having surgery today. He has a fracture in his arm. With Michael Carrick, the decision was to play with only two midfield players and also thinking about the next match against Fenerbahce [on Thursday].

"The problem for us is having injuries all in the same area with [Eric] Bailly, [Chris] Smalling and Valencia. They were the three players that start almost every match in the Premier League and now we have lost all three in the same period.

"But that's football and it's an opportunity for others to play. We trust Darmian and we trust Marcos Rojo to have a positive influence."

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2016
Debroslink:

Lol... Mourinho's tactics is obsolete, old school and does not apply in this era.

I dey tell u.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2016
so it isn't all doom and gloom.
pogba played very well same for darmian
if ibra finished some of the chances we created we suppose win this game.

I dey talk am again IBRA shouldn't start the next league game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
larride:

Why remove Mata when Herrera just got sent off and we still need a goal. Once again, Ogun kill Mou.

Rubbish.

Lmaooo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2016
chrisley024:
Most games we've dropped points should be blamed more on him. Jose should be blamed also for taking that position away from Rashford. Gosh!
I said this earlier.

If we had a scoring CF, we would be top in the league right now.
Ibra is so horrible, it's indescribable!

The blame is not on the coach in this game.
All the blame is on the idioot Zlatan. tongue

Pogba was stellar today too, just that useless striker missing tap-ins.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nuradeen011(m): 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2016
SIRcumalot:
so it isn't all doom and gloom. pogba played very well same for darmian if ibra finished some of the chances we created we suppose win this game.
I dey talk am again IBRA shouldn't start the next league game.
the last time it was rooney and knw its ibra....manU fact i guess
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
The other day, it was Moaninghoe complaining about how miserable his life in Manchester is.

The idioot of a coach was sent to the sit in the stands again. He now had to be passing paper up and down to his coaching staff before anything can be effected in the useless team he brought out to play today. Upon it all, our beloved god of manchester aka menopausovich could not even score in 90 mins of play. Make I no even mention about that PoorBarber today.

19 corner kicks, yet all useless! See Giroud today. First two touches as a substitute, TWO cracking goals! Long may this rot continue in the scummie yard! I am seriously loving it. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
embarassed

Hard Luck!!!

1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
Me I don't really know what to say.

But all the players need to be Atleast flogged 4 strikes each with a r at an cane, not for lack of trying but for just not being able to put the ball in the net with all those chances.

It's just pathetic watching every effort waste. Make nobody tell me anything about luck Abeg.

Ibra needs to sit on the bench and do self appraisal of himself.

As for Mourinho my lips are also sealed. I won't blame or commend him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
I no want domination again, just the 3 points abeg!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
Ibra is better utilized as a supporting Striker, hence JM should change to 4 - 4 - 2 Formation - diamond Midfield.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 5:36pm On Oct 29, 2016
Chelseafan1:

That was so last season jare, why will Mourinho be messing up again after what he did at Chelsea last season.
Which kind nonsense be ds.

He didn't even spend this much last season rather he sold our promising stars. (Luiz, Lukaku, De bryne)
Froze out Eva too.

He has spent over 140m on this Man Utd team yet serving us with this nonsense.

That Man should just resign and retire for good.
I don't understand the kind of rubbish I see in this section.

How does this team look like last season's Chelsea?

A team that dominated from start to finish, even with ten men, only to be let down by Ibra, deserves to have it's coach sacked?

I'm just angry.
No be by force to dey analyse football!

You people won't watch match, but will rely on Livescores, yet come here to make unreasonable analysis.

I know some will still come here to blame Pogba as if the dude wasn't great today.

Smh!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
Man of the match was Without a doubt Ibrahim, stellar performance to once again plant a bomb on mourinhos plane.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
Oasis007:
Ibra is better utilized as a supporting Striker, hence JM should change to 4 - 4 - 2 Formation - diamond Midfield.

Heck, he needs to play alongside another striker, but that doesn't stop him from putting balls past the goalie...

I swear Martial woulda had at least a brace today!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
Elxandre:

A team that dominated from start to finish, even with ten men, only to be let down by Ibra, deserves to have it's coach sacked?

I'm just angry.

You people won't watch match, but will rely on Livescores, yet come here to make unreasonable analysis.

I know some will still come here to blame Pogba as if the dude wasn't great today.

Smh!

Lol Chelseafan1 dey cry because of him casted ticket... pay him no heed. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2016
Elxandre:

I'm just angry.

Smh!

Mourinho is the Coach, no one would put a knife to his throat if he didn't start Ibra today or at least sub him off.
Clear make I see road jare.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
elrony:

Heck, he needs to play alongside another striker, but that doesn't stop him from putting balls past the goalie...

I swear Martial woulda had at least a brace today!

grin

Notwithstanding..... he's better as a supporting Striker! JM shouldn't stick to 4-2-3-1, it's not working with Ibra spearheading the Attack!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
larride:

Rubbish.
Direct your invectives at Ibra.

We still, had a two chances after the sub so what?
Ibra missed empty net, you dey curse mourinho.

If I see that guy in the line up next game I go vex!
Mourinho's pragmatic approach has always depended on having a Deadly striker who scores even half chances.

Believe me, if we had Costa or Aguero we'd be top or close right now!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2016
Pataki:
The other day, it was Moaninghoe complaining about how miserable his life in Manchester is.

The idioot of a coach was sent to the sit in the stands again. He now had to be passing paper up and down to his coaching staff before anything can be effected in the useless team he brought out to play today. Upon it all, our beloved god of manchester aka menopausovich could not even score in 90 mins of play. Make I no even mention about that PoorBarber today.

19 corner kicks, yet all useless! See Giroud today. First two touches as a substitute, TWO cracking goals! Long may this rot continue in the scummie yard! I am seriously loving it. grin
Amin oooooooooo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2016
Pogba played well Today. He played out his Heart..... created begging Chances for Ibra! If anyone blames Pogba Today, that mean, the Person didn't see the Match!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kayfield: 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2016
codedguy1:
Me I don't really know what to say.

But all the players need to be Atleast flogged 4 strikes each with a r at an cane, not for lack of trying but for just not being able to put the ball in the net with all those chances.

It's just pathetic watching every effort waste. Make nobody tell me anything about luck Abeg.

Ibra needs to sit on the bench and do self appraisal of himself.

As for Mourinho my lips are also sealed. I won't blame or commend him.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by knightsTempler: 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
Its not nice to see big teams like Burnley struggle against smaller teams when they should be battering them tongue angry

Fergie's retirement - the gift that keeps on giving.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2016
Oasis007:
why are we trying to accommodate a non firing striker again?
play rashford upfront and keep the current formation.
once rashford goal dries up start ibra again.
ibra was scoring for fun as season start with this our current formation.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2016
Oasis007:

grin

Notwithstanding..... he's better as a supporting Striker! JM shouldn't stick to 4-2-3-1, it's not working with Ibra spearheading the Attack!

Leave me alone I dey vex for Ibrawasteovich abeg!!!.. clear cut chances being wasted!!! Tufiakwa! angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
No formation permutation person no go C for this board, na draw be the best wey una go C, if una like play with 13 players.
Lana1 and his fellow dunderheads were busy convulsing cos they won a second tier City team. Ordinary Burnley u can not beat even ur useless manager was sent to the stands for staging aluta upandan cos of penalty. U know u are useless when u cry for an undeserved pen to beat Burnley. Bunch of scumtwats,

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
SIRcumalot:

why are we trying to accommodate a non firing striker again?
play rashford upfront and keep the current formation.
once rashford goal dries up start ibra again.
ibra was scoring for fun as season start with this our current formation.

With the way things are, I'd rather pair Martial and Rashford upfront than Ibra.

Ibra needs to rest on the bench ffs. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
We warned that Menopause will set in for Ibra they said he's their god and he's omnipotent
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
No formation permutation person no go C for this board, na draw be the best wey una go C, if una like play with 13 players.
Lana1 and his fellow dunderheads were busy convulsing cos they won a second tier City team. Ordinary Burnley u can not beat even ur useless manager was sent to the stands for staging aluta upandan cos of penalty. U know u are useless when u cry for an undeserved pen to beat Burnley. Bunch of scumtwats,

This Nigga is still "pained" from the ass whopping he got from petrorico grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3472) (3473) (3474) (3475) (3476) (3477) (3478) ... (14218) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.