Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,887 members, 7,838,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3739) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8799467 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3736) (3737) (3738) (3739) (3740) (3741) (3742) ... (14184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:43pm On Jan 21, 2017
I must confess Valencia has been our best player so far

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
eph12:

Dominated possession yes but those are stats. I saw 24 shots or so but only about 2 or 3 worked the keeper. How is that not poor?

OK, You might want to read my posts again. I am very disappointed with the result. But we created enough to win that match. We just didnt take the chances created. If you think we played poorly then our views of the match are very different so there's no point continuing this course.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
Deluded manager with dysfunctional fans.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
eph12:

I have never been a fan of huffing the ball up instead of putting it on the ground hence my reason for saying they were poor. Valencia alone attempted almost 15 crosses if not more whereas they can play among themselves with the ball on the ground and hence create better goal scoring chances. Imagine crossing against a team like Stoke that feed off balls in the air.

A team that goes route 1 early in the game is anti football to me.

You dey mind dem?

Our midfield looked clueless yet Fellaini was blamed when he was played as a no 10? We my have dominated possession due to the way Stoke played but we did nothing with it. Herrera's route was to launch the ball high up, pass backward or pass to Pogba who goes looking for Mkhi on the left or Ibra who had dropped far deep or moved to the left in order to get more on the ball!

People kept blaming Fellaini when he was hardly on the ball and was only utilised when the ball were launched to him. Besides, he did okay with the little touches he had. Maybe he should have dropped deep to play as a no 8 but we don't know how Mourinho asked him to play. I wonder why people are not hammering on those that had lot of touches and did nothing with it.

That's why I kept hammering on a midfield of Carrick and Fellaini because Carrick wouldn't have done a Herrera and would have dictated the play provided he wasn't marked which wasn't the case today and Fellaini would have been involved a lot more.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 6:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
I too like dembele

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 6:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
Fc Mississippi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 6:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
chrisley024:
So we didn't control the midfield against Stoke that parked bus mostly? Fellaini played in advanced position but instead of getting passes to Ibra and co he prefers back passes. The guy has always been clueless whenever he starts games just like against M'Bro except he is paired with Carrick in a 2 man

Fellaini was hardly on the ball which was launched to him most of the time. What was Herrera and Pogba doing with all their touches they had against a Stoke team that parked the bus?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 6:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
See werey wey wan sell match
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 7:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
eph12:

Which miracle? So you believe stoke will just beat us like that? Goan borrow sense na
lmao....where was ur voice wen day were leading
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
codedguy1:

I totally agree with you.

I feel like we lost the match after all those chances we created and couldn't just put the ball in the net

I was only happy we didn't host the first party this year. Until the next matches. grin

As for assanal winter will come n February. grin

Chelsea don host party already. Why do you think Nihilist has been frequenting this thread? He wants revenge grin

We all know Arsenal won't make top4 this season. Let's just wait for February.

Really gutted we didn't win this game.

It won't be bad if man city and tot both lose their games while playing each other.

For real? LAMO!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
codedguy1:

It won't be bad if man city and tot both lose their games while playing each other.
Doesn’t matter if we don't win games and European football is coming Feb
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
We live and die by the amount of goals Zlatan go score for us this season.
I don't even have it in me to criticise the man.
He go bring am next game
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
SIRcumalot:
I too like dembele
His football hasn't mature yet. Poor decision making
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CONTEDDICTED: 7:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
I must confess I am getting scared of United's unbeaten run.... Conte must be worried

The great United have gained a point on us, worrying times for Chelsea faithfuls

"No team is better than United at chasing rivals till they crack "

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:
I must confess I am getting scared of United's unbeaten run.... Conte must be worried

The great United have gained a point on us, worrying times for Chelsea faithfuls

"No team is better than United at chasing rivals till they crack "

Okay. I don quote you.

Now....

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
See how Hugo nod breeze grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
chrisley024:
His football hasn't mature yet. Poor decision making
No look this game,na fine play
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
SIRcumalot:
See how Hugo nod breeze grin
Selling of market but Sane controlled it with hand

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 7:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
This looked like a game that'll be decided by the 1st goal. Would prefer a draw or a spurs win.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
Now they paid this GK
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2017
SIRcumalot:
City wan fork spurs up this evening.
Na my mouth Una first hear am.
Buggeration and forkery!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
Lloris angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
elrony:
Lloris angry angry

More like Lolris.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
Skimpledawg:
Chelseafan1 make we dress up for this party na
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 7:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
Game on.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
kokaneprodigy:
Deluded manager with dysfunctional fans.

What a cretinous vagabond you are!!!

Useless Assnal fan!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
MRTA7:

More like Lolris.

grin grin grin

Bravo left some foolishness in that goal post b4 half-time.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 7:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
When you remember that Lolris is your FPL Keeper. cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
SIRcumalot:

No look this game,na fine play
Wayama is best cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 8:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
See as bad officiating kill this game. cheesy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
This Walker na badoo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
Next time if them caress player for Box and he fall people go understand why.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3736) (3737) (3738) (3739) (3740) (3741) (3742) ... (14184) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: akwesenana and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.