Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8739910 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4132) (4133) (4134) (4135) (4136) (4137) (4138) ... (14150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:29am On May 27, 2017
dopeJemi:

Aubumeyang will be just great for any loose ball
Still on your list, Nainngolan to me doesn't protect the back for very well, unless Herrera will be made to sit back...We should be looking at a player who is at home with the job of screening the defense someone in the mould of William Carlvalho or Javi Martinez
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 8:29am On May 27, 2017
dopeJemi:
please we should go all out to get Douglas costa, read Bayern are willing to let go of Douglas and Renato, Douglas is a massive upgrade on any winger we have

he has tricks, he has pace and can score and assist, we have to get him

Douglas
Nainngolan
aubumeyang
maybe Griezzman
any defender, not Keane though

I don't see why won't compete for the league and champions league with these names

Sey u never tire for bayern to dey defraud una ni?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:43am On May 27, 2017
nyabinghi:
idiot i am not from osogbo, try another lie bastard. The way you found faults in players and past managers even when they needed your support. You are an illiterate, how on earth did u graduate, it is poly ibadan where anything goes so i am not suprised.your logic is warped, in real life when i am analyzing things you will think i am your God. You sold your destiny for a piece of white amala ibadan things), omo aijoberi,omo ale jatijati. lets see how you look like, i believe you resemble a chipmunk, were orun. oti lana(you have burst into flames)
Ode. Like i could give a fück where u come from...

I dont find faults in every thing. I criticise poor performaces and bad management. But at least i still want my club to succeed. And i ve limits to my criticism.

Unlike u who claims to be a fan, find faults in everything, happy to see the club fail, and just wont shut the fück up.

Lol. If my progress in life dey pain u, u can go hit ur head for wall and save us d stress.

Guy u cant be the god of anything when all u do is quote urself with ur various monikers like a retârded low life.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:43am On May 27, 2017
diggz:

Costa no be bad business as long as he no pass 20mill
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:47am On May 27, 2017
nyabinghi:
@lana1, your life is regressing so bad, your thinking logic is skewed and at variance with normal human reasoning, your line of best fit is with your fellow misfits,you have deviated from a normal human being into a cretin and a mongoloid, your decay rate is a world record, you need a real reset but cant guarantee if you will ever be normal, you are a slowpoke from moronvia. Deal with that.
blah...blah...blah...balderdash!!
U're so daft, u cant even put all ur boring lines in one quote. Òpónú!

Make i continue with my parade jare...
Left-Right-Left-Right-Left-Right....

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 8:51am On May 27, 2017
Lana1:
Hmmn. Rumours flying around that we were interested. Na just wake up call. Our rivals already strengthening. We need to do the same....and fast
Sure we do! Mou has given Ed a list of players he wants and I am sure there are second and third options in case the first options do not work out so let's just see how it goes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 8:52am On May 27, 2017
Douglas Costas bayern career started on fire when he first joined them like 2 seasons ago! He had an injury and all of a sudden it seems pep and now ancelotti don't seem to trust the nigga anymore? He is a good player but as we all know with Brazilians the party is never too far away...maybe he is in disciplined or not hard working or balls too much...because I don't see why a player with that much talent would be a bench warmer!

Well...I certainly won't mind if he lands @ united because jose would certainly tell him what time it is and he can do his party and bullshit only on his days off! He has all the tools to be great...its the mentality that is his problem!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:59am On May 27, 2017
patrickmuf:
Still on your list, Nainngolan to me doesn't protect the back for very well, unless Herrera will be made to sit back...We should be looking at a player who is at home with the job of screening the defense someone in the mould of William Carlvalho or Javi Martinez

i don't think william is capable of doing that job, he is too slow

nainggolan has that ruggedity to sit back, according to reports if it is not him, it's matic and I am sure majority of us wouldn't want matic anywhere near Manchester, we need that Roy keane kinda player and if we decide to let Herrera do the job that would just hinder his play going forward
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 9:00am On May 27, 2017
diggz:

Wetin concern you? You don Arrest who Una buy batman from?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:00am On May 27, 2017
diggz:

Douglas will be a very good deal, as long as the price is not high
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 9:05am On May 27, 2017
elampiro:

Zlatan at 34 scored 38 league goals in one of the top 5 European league. At 33 he was said to be too old, but at 34 he did the unthinakable. He came here as world best striker.

Bas Dost is that cheap striker who could give us the league that you people said I should suggest.

Griezmann is a gamble whether you like it or not. Chikena
Griezmann is a gamble but Bas dost is not? Just hear yourself speak. I do not have the strength to engage in an argument that won't have an end so just drop it.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 9:19am On May 27, 2017
“I don’t completely feel happy here at bayern, but we will soon find a solution. Whether I stay or not depends on a few factors. My main factor is minutes played. Being a core player is a crucial difference in my career.

“England is one of the biggest leagues in the world – that would be fantastic.”

Douglas costa........
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 9:27am On May 27, 2017
Funlord2:

“I don’t completely feel happy here at bayern, but we will soon find a solution. Whether I stay or not depends on a few factors. My main factor is minutes played. Being a core player is a crucial difference in my career.

“England is one of the biggest leagues in the world – that would be fantastic.”

Douglas costa........

We need a LWB anyway
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:35am On May 27, 2017
Rashford in the last 12 months:
FA Cup
English Super Cup cheesy
EFL Cup
Europa League

UCL and EPL to be added to that list before he clocks 21 grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 9:39am On May 27, 2017
@ big kesh!

That nigga ain't no LWB! You think he has time to come and be defending at chelsea? He is a pacy winger that loves dribbling and whipping in crosses....he hates defending like every other brazilian!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:52am On May 27, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Griezmann is a gamble but Bas dost is not? Just hear yourself speak. I do not have the strength to engage in an argument that won't have an end so just drop it.

Can you show me anywhere I said Bas Dost is not a gamble?

I said it is more sensible to gamble with €10m-30m than €80-100

Griezmann has declined.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:56am On May 27, 2017
Lana1:
Rashford Martial in the last 12 months:
FA Cup
English Super Cup cheesy
EFL Cup
Europa League

Lukaku in the last 12 months:

Trophies: 0
Agility: 100

Cc: Nihilist

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 10:04am On May 27, 2017
Funlord2:

@ big kesh!

That nigga ain't no LWB! You think he has time to come and be defending at chelsea? He is a pacy winger that loves dribbling and whipping in crosses....he hates defending like every other brazilian!

I actually think that he's mocking mourinho,that he would use him as a wingback
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 10:15am On May 27, 2017
dubylhover:

I actually think that he's mocking mourinho,that he would use him as a wingback

If so then it's just his usual sour grapes as usual! Anyway they guy has also been linked to them as well!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by teeezy00: 10:40am On May 27, 2017
cry cry
Guardiola has been given a £300m transfer budget to bring in six major signings this summer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:45am On May 27, 2017
dopeJemi:
please we should go all out to get Douglas costa, read Bayern are willing to let go of Douglas and Renato, Douglas is a massive upgrade on any winger we have

he has tricks, he has pace and can score and assist, we have to get him

Douglas
Nainngolan
aubumeyang
maybe Griezzman
any defender, not Keane though

I don't see why won't compete for the league and champions league with these names

Are you sure about Douglas? This is someone Raumdeuter doesn't lose a sleep over if he'll be sold. This is someone Raumdeuter wants to leave sef. And you know he watches him more than us. He said that Douglas is an old skool kind of winger who just keeps whipping in crosses but barely cuts in like the likes of Neymar and Co to score. I don't think we'd buy him o, we need a modern day winger, we need to rid ourselves of crossing-only winger who are your typical orthodox winger.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 10:54am On May 27, 2017
dopeJemi:

Douglas will be a very good deal, as long as the price is not high

The issue will definitely be with the price. Unfortunately not too many quality players are out there and readily available presently. If you guys can get him for 20mil like lana1 suggested it won't actually be a bad deal.

@ loRdCaT

Why the unnecessary erections chief? Hope you are aware not all comments are hate comments sha? Enjoy Ur day.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:07am On May 27, 2017
I read Man Shitty is about to buy Mendy. That news made me sad. Imagine Shitty with marauding full-backs in Walker and Mendy with Sane and Sterling/Silva ahead of them - their wings will be lit.

I really do hope an LB is among Mourinho's list because we desperately need an LB. Shaw is good but useless since he can't stay fit. Blind is no LB, neither is Darmian and no wonder our LW is uber useless this season. Darmian is nil in attack and average in defensive work, thereby not helping out Martial (or Mhiki in the EL final). On the other hand, our RW is fairly good all thanks to Valencia who does both the work of a FB and RWer, thereby injecting his pace to help our attack.

All top clubs have modern day marauding FBs, from Mendy, to Marcelo, to Alonso (wing-back), to Alaba, to Alba, etc. They help out the wingers and make the attack scintillating by providing an outlet that helps pin the opposition back with their surging runs. Here at United, we've only Valencia, and our wingers are AMs. And we wonder why our wing/attacking outlets sucks?

Well, let me see what Mourinho has in his sleeves, he might grant me my heart's desire and get me an LB and a proper RWer.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 11:07am On May 27, 2017
sinizia:

Are you sure about Douglas? This is someone Raumdeuter doesn't lose a sleep over if he'll be sold. This is someone Raumdeuter wants to leave sef. And you know he watches him more than us. He said that Douglas is an old skool kind of winger who just keeps whipping in crosses but barely cuts in like the likes of Neymar and Co to score. I don't think we'd buy him o, we need a modern day winger, we need to rid ourselves of crossing-only winger who are your typical orthodox winger.

we don't even have a winger to begin with, I don't believe he is the type of winger that just whips in crosses,Aa Douglas has got some mad skills and he cuts in too to score, he has no similarities with Valencia whose main strength in attack is whipping in crosses

I watched Douglas at shaktar and what I saw wasn't old skool

I still remember what he and William did to Chelsea
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 11:08am On May 27, 2017
diggz:

The issue will definitely be with the price. Unfortunately not too many quality players are out there and readily available presently. If you guys can get him for 20mil like lana1 suggested it won't actually be a bad deal.

@ loRdCaT

Why the unnecessary erections chief? Hope you are aware not all comments are hate comments sha? Enjoy Ur day.

25m at 26 self is not a bad deal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:10am On May 27, 2017
diggz:

@ loRdCaT_

Don't worry about it, it's just the unnecessary trolling from our haters that might have gotten him thinking every non-United fan is out to troll. I know for sure you hardly troll us and your viewpoint wasn't sinister. So fashi that one.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:12am On May 27, 2017
dopeJemi:

we don't even have a winger to begin with, I don't believe he is the type of winger that just whips in crosses,Aa Douglas has got some mad skills and he cuts in too to score, he has no similarities with Valencia whose main strength in attack is whipping in crosses

I watched Douglas to shaktar and what I saw wasn't old skool

I still remember what he and William did to Chelsea
Well, I don't watch him that much so I based my judgment from a guy that supports Bayern and watches him week in, week out. If he comes cheap, then he's a welcomed addition to spice up our wings.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:15am On May 27, 2017
This season go hot sha. My earnest wishes is for Woodward to get Mourinho 100% of his top transfer targets or at least 90% coz getting 100% is impossible in this money crazy era with larger number of clubs having the financial strength to get top names.

If Woodward gets Mou 90%of his targets, then Mou has no excuse next season. He's already said it himself. So Woodward get to work.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 11:45am On May 27, 2017
Av watched D. Costa a few times this season and there is a reason Coman is preferred to him. He Is a pacy winger alright but his crosses are faster than speed of light. He will whip in 20 or so crosses per match without any end product. Av even seen where he was putting crosses in the box when nobody was there.
He is good no doubt but he is also selfish and wasteful.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 12:02pm On May 27, 2017
dopeJemi:

25m at 26 self is not a bad deal

True dat. But even madt man raumdeuter go start to quote 40mil min when he hears manU!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 12:04pm On May 27, 2017
sinizia:

Don't worry about it, it's just the unnecessary trolling from our haters that might have gotten him thinking every non-United fan is out to troll. I know for sure you hardly troll us and your viewpoint wasn't sinister. So fashi that one.

Tx bruv. Tho, I don troll Ur thread badly of late sha....so e possible say him feel say I dey troll u guys now sef....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 12:10pm On May 27, 2017
Since willian is dulling an approach has been made for Lucas moura! from psg! Excellent winger who fergie tried his best to sign!

(1) (2) (3) ... (4132) (4133) (4134) (4135) (4136) (4137) (4138) ... (14150) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: brainiacadeboi(m), bolu96(m), Santos07, AdisaOwala, olabode89(m), Ijustwantto, eph12(m), Ballzproblem2, odizeey(m), MrJaay(m), Oasis007(m), Jokerman(m), PeterZoom, Sportsweb and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.