Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,450 members, 7,954,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:50 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9158475 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4136) (4137) (4138) (4139) (4140) (4141) (4142) ... (14373) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:47pm On May 28, 2017
elrony:
Lana na North dem carry you go?
Yh. Adamawa.

The place na strange place. Daybreak is by 4:30. By 9, the sun is already out. And by 10 u go think say na inside oven u dey
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:38pm On May 28, 2017
Lana1:
Yh. Adamawa.

The place na strange place. Daybreak is by 4:30. By 9, the sun is already out. And by 10 u go think say na inside oven u dey

LOl. .. You no go get issues to dey dry your jeans then!..wash,rinse and dry all in 30 minutes grin grin

Hope you carry sunscreen go? (Before you go black like nyabinghi comot camp) cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 9:43pm On May 28, 2017
elrony:

LOl. .. You no go get issues to dey dry your jeans then!..wash,rinse and dry all in 30 minutes grin grin

Hope you carry sunscreen go? (Before you go black like nyabinghi comot camp) cheesy
Shots fired..

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:43pm On May 28, 2017
Odunharry:

Shots fired..

For which place?... make I know where to enter! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 9:44pm On May 28, 2017
Lana1:
Yh. Adamawa.

borno and Adamawa r actually an hour ahead of Lagos by time zone but just because we r in Nigeria our govt did not take dat into account.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:45pm On May 28, 2017
lekkie073:
borno and Adamawa r noally an hour ahead of Lagos by time zone but just because we r in Nigeria our govt did not take dat into account.
Neither did I... #udonmeanit shocked shocked shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 9:57pm On May 28, 2017
Farewell Totti. .My favorite 10.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:03pm On May 28, 2017
On perisic and silva

scored 11 goals and 8 assists in 41 matches with a crap team.

B.Silva scored 11 goals and 10 assists in 60 matches with full attacking team.

I'm convinced
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:18pm On May 28, 2017
lekkie073:
borno and Adamawa r actually an hour ahead of Lagos by time zone but just because we r in Nigeria our govt did not take dat into account.
Nah. Nigeria is big. But not that big that it occupies two timezones like them USA and Russia wey dey use 4 or more time zones.
The only timezone 9ja uses is GMT +1. 10pm in Adamawa is 10pm in Lagos.

The only reason why Adamawa experiences sunrise b4 the western states is bcoz the sun rises in the East(obviously) and bcoz of something about the earth's angle of rotation(as i ve just read on Wikipedia).
And those changes are even more drastic in the North-east this time of the year. And the part Yola wey our camp dey is slightly North-east
That's why Adamawa will always see the sun b4 Lagos. Not bcoz of time-zone.
smiley

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:22pm On May 28, 2017
elrony:

Lol. Sunscreen no fit help u with the kind sun wey dey here. On our way to camp wen i arrive Yola, I no see any light skin person for road. All of dem just black anyhow
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 10:26pm On May 28, 2017
Lana1:
Lol. Sunscreen no fit help u with the kind sun wey dey here. On our way to camp wen i arrive Yola, I no see any light skin person for road. All of dem just black anyhow

How their girls, u never see any fine ones, dere girls dey fine fair o...as dem no dey gree comot
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 10:32pm On May 28, 2017
Lana1:

Service year is filled with stress..so stop worrying about the intangibles...concentrate on _fucking the fura soaked pussies of skanks like them Amina, maimuna and hassana that are pure fulani girls that would cost you an arm and a leg to get in ibadan! It's just 3 weeks...ball out man and spend your allowee like it's a security vote...I _fucked the madams in Mami as well as their kids when I served in PH...that's how to roll...fashi the stress! Hausa girls are fun they just don't act like it.....real magana! wink

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 10:38pm On May 28, 2017
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 10:43pm On May 28, 2017
Lana1:
Nah. Nigeria is big. But not that big that it occupies two timezones like them USA and Russia wey dey use 4 or more time zones.

The only reason why Adamawa experiences sunrise b4 the western states is bcoz the sun rises in the East(obviously) and bcoz of something about the earth's angle of rotation(as i ve just read on Wikipedia).
And those changes are even more drastic in the North-east this time of the year. And the part Yola wey our camp dey is slightly North-east
smiley
bro its not really by size that makes a country have two time zones. a lot of studies have been carried out in unimaid to confirm this thesis. Sudan uses GMT+3. do u know that Maiduguri to Sudan is closer than maiduguri to Lagos? Maiduguri is also on the same longitude with parts of libya which happens to use GMT+2. its not because of the time of the year. I was Maiduguri for six years. so I know what I am saying.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 10:45pm On May 28, 2017
Lana1:

smiley
having two or more time zones is more of how d land mass is placed along the longitudinal lines that allots time zones to regions.

edited:
dat a country sticks to one time zone doesn't make it holy grail. some countries that find their landmass spread across two time zones might decide to stick to just one for d sake of less ambiguity.

Russia was formerly using 9time zone a but around 2015, they rescheduled or to 11 time zones to create holistic and accurate timing to the regions involved

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 11:37pm On May 28, 2017
weedtaker:
grin
i know say you go laugh!
You no dey gree wait to read badt thing bfr you shine teeth
cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:31am On May 29, 2017
Tvegas:

Lets not deceive ourselves that there is anything special about this 28 years old PERISIC. I watched his highlights all through yesterday all i saw was pace , excessive dribles and aimless crosses. We already have that plenty at old trafford. The 22 year old Bernard silva is no better but i would risk taking him knowing there is room for improvement.

Perisic registered only 6 assists in a less demanding serie A last season. What magic will he perform at the EPL?

Guys its high time we stop dreaming and face reality if he sings like a duck, walk like a duck then its a duck.

We can do better and please no one should belief some mourihno special plan that will land us in 7th position next season. Its not by force to sign players.

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 4:00am On May 29, 2017
Chelseafan1:

How there girls, u never see any fine ones, dere girls dey fine fair o...as dem no dey gree comot
I neva see o. Besides the camp is situated in a village community. But some fine hausa girls dey camp sha...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 4:02am On May 29, 2017
Funlord2:

Service year is filled with stress..so stop worrying about the intangibles...concentrate on _fucking the fura soaked pussies of skanks like them Amina, maimuna and hassana that are pure fulani girls that would cost you an arm and a leg to get in ibadan! It's just 3 weeks...ball out man and spend your allowee like it's a security vote...I _fucked the madams in Mami as well as their kids when I served in PH...that's how to roll...fashi the stress! Hausa girls are fun they just don't act like it.....real magana! wink
Na u oh grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:24am On May 29, 2017
Lana1:
Na u oh grin
how u won take fuc..k their amina for this ramadan grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 4:33am On May 29, 2017
lekkie073:
bro its not really by size that makes a country have two time zones. a lot of studies have been carried out in unimaid to confirm this thesis. Sudan uses GMT+3. do u know that Maiduguri to Sudan is closer than maiduguri to Lagos? Maiduguri is also on the same longitude with parts of libya which happens to use GMT+2. its not because of the time of the year. I was Maiduguri for six years. so I know what I am saying.
Hmmn!

lekkie073:
having two or more time zones is more of how d land mass is placed along the longitudinal lines that allots time zones to regions.

edited:
dat a country sticks to one time zone doesn't make it holy grail. some countries that find their landmass spread across two time zones might decide to stick to just one for d sake of less ambiguity.

Russia was formerly using 9time zone a but around 2015, they rescheduled or to 11 time zones to create holistic and accurate timing to the regions involved
Lol. Time zones and time can be very confusing but am sure Nigeria only uses one time zone. And time zones aren't responsible for when and how a place sees the sun b4 others
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:02am On May 29, 2017
Lana1:
Yh. Adamawa.

Kinda similar to Zamfara. I remeber my days in that hell of a state. Sunny, skin cracking grounds and loaded with flies. Enjoy ur service year but you might have a lil boring time in the camp
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 6:35am On May 29, 2017
Lana1:
I neva see o. Besides the camp is situated in a village community. But some fine hausa girls dey camp sha...

Lol, we dey wait make una comot for camp sha... ..Na like Yola fresh girls go dey wella
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 6:38am On May 29, 2017
Funlord2:

Haaaa, Jesu oko ijo oooo... .weyrey re ooo, Ikeji Raumdeuter grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 7:41am On May 29, 2017
Lana1:
Yh. Adamawa.

u Never see anything,just pray u No go day wen sand storm start
Time zone is different too by 6pm everywhere Dan day dark

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:42am On May 29, 2017
weedtaker:
grin
Your own na just to shine teeth
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:35am On May 29, 2017
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 8:42am On May 29, 2017
sod09:
u Never see anything,just pray u No go day wen sand storm start
Time zone is different too by 6pm everywhere Dan day dark
I told him time zone is different he doesn't seem to believe
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:26am On May 29, 2017
eph12:

Your own na just to shine teeth
adebayo201:
i know say you go laugh!

You no dey gree wait to read badt thing bfr you shine teeth

cheesy
una no de see elderly advice? shocked angry

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:58am On May 29, 2017
The 22 confirmed teams for nxt years UCL!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:02am On May 29, 2017
Funlord2:

Chaiiiiiiiii cheesy cheesy cheesy and just last year I was a priest at IyanA ipaja camp !

Funlord you na Alaga G.O.A.T !!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:04am On May 29, 2017
Lana1:

Nights shouldn't be that hot sha... just try and flex mami small.

Don't forget to read your Bible every night grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4136) (4137) (4138) (4139) (4140) (4141) (4142) ... (14373) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.