Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8723335 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4229) (4230) (4231) (4232) (4233) (4234) (4235) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 12:23am On Jul 08, 2017
pharod: you see wetin I dey fear ?
I know say Chelsea go try pull this sheet.
I hope dablord and lukaku relationship tight well,can't rely on Jose dealing with the guy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 12:49am On Jul 08, 2017
ChristineC:
do you think dropping Alvaro Morata's deal signify the end of transactions between Manchester United and Real Madrid for the forseeable future?

From all indications, Madrid are still salty about their inability to get DDG. The inevitable result is what's panning out as we speak - they seem to be all out to frustrate our efforts in securing Morata's signature.

It might not neccesarily signify the end of player negotiations between both clubs, though a strained relationship (as it seems presently) could be in the offing.

Per Adventure Madrid are interested in signing Fellaini grin, the asking price would be above £85m minus add-ons. cheesy If we sef "mistakenly" price Modric, dem fit ask us to tender Controlling Shares as payment.

In the final analysis, any of the two clubs interested in a player from the other should be ready to part with exorbitant amounts of Money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by enemyofprogress: 1:31am On Jul 08, 2017
Chelsea have started the ball rolling in their attempt to sign Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata, indicating the Blues believe they have lost out to Manchester United over Romelu Lukaku.

Lukaku was Chelsea's main striking target of the summer and it was widely thought the Everton star would return to Stamford Bridge.

But Manchester United stole a march on the Blues on Friday and agreed a £75m deal with Everton; Chelsea later matched the Red Devils' bid, but it appears to be too late and now the Belgian is expected to land at Old Trafford.

In an indication the Blues expect that to happen, they have now opened talks over signing Morata from Real Madrid, according to Sky Italia.

Chelsea have initiated contacts in order to try to do a deal to sign Morata.

Blues boss Antonio Conte wanted Lukaku, but he remains a fan of Morata and Chelsea now want to make sure they hand the Italian manager the Real Madrid striker.

Manchester United wanted Morata before struggling to do a deal with Real Madrid.

They then turned their attention to Lukaku

Source
Inside Football
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 5:28am On Jul 08, 2017
Lacazette for £45m becomes a steal when Lukuluku sells for £75m.
MAGA united.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PattyCake: 6:08am On Jul 08, 2017
Spy360:
Lacazette for £45m becomes a steal when Lukuluku sells for £75m.

MAGA united.

Giroud benches your 45m Lacazette at the France Squad...Bruv there are less stupid ways to air your opinions.

24 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 6:13am On Jul 08, 2017
Lana1:
Hmmn. God punish Cancer!!
I swear I wan cry....y Will such a innocent boy suffer and die very young
sh.it happens
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 6:44am On Jul 08, 2017
no market for aubameyang na one of the strange issue for this market.
even with the new story about the Chinese league,everybody no say that link na wash.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by edoyad(m): 7:52am On Jul 08, 2017
If the Lukaku deal doesn't scale through we have an equally gifted Striker available at the Emirates. He'll go for cheap and will add some Frenchiness to your squad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Whizzcute(m): 8:08am On Jul 08, 2017
yes!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:18am On Jul 08, 2017
The jambody striker is announced undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 8:23am On Jul 08, 2017
chrisley024:
The jambody striker is announced undecided
smile na grin grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:24am On Jul 08, 2017
angry

Partners came and went.. But you were still there

Thank you Wazza

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 8:30am On Jul 08, 2017
SIRcumalot:
pharod: you see wetin I dey fear ?
I know say Chelsea go try pull this sheet.
I hope dablord and lukaku relationship tight well,can't rely on Jose dealing with the guy.
Chelsea are not getting Lukaku. I watched three skysports journalists that interviewed Lukaku about his transfer to another club to which Lukaku said that he already knows where he is going and his agent knows. That they have been in contact since and when the time is right, everybody will know. So when he started holidaying and training with Pogba, Skysports even went as far as referring to Pogba as 'agent pogba' grin
When Everton said that there was no deal, the same senior staff at Everton were the ones that told skysports about the add-ons...
Then Everton now said that did not give Lukaku any permission to stay in America. Skysports reported that they were just trying to make manutd conclude the deal faster so that they can get Rooney's deal done and if manutd doesn't agree to their add-ons, then they will allow Chelsea in on the deal and possibly at a bigger price than 75mil.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 8:49am On Jul 08, 2017
SailorXY:
his form is poor this season, there's been so much the young man has been up against. This is not the absence of skill.
The same cannot be said of Lukaku who's been scoring 1000 goals per season yet serious minded clubs ignore like a piece of torn panties. Surely they ain't all blind? Lukaku is @ his peak - his PEAK bro, that's his level. Deal with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 8:51am On Jul 08, 2017
SailorXY:

almost certainly isn't cast in stones, but from what i see in their respective armory i'm almost certain!
Lukaku won't start for Man United, not now not ever except Moyes was the manager. Show me that striker with Lukaku's style who you've watched lead Man United's attack!
Rooney himself should be on the bench, we all know that & why he's been featured.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 8:52am On Jul 08, 2017
raumdeuter:

At the age of 20 Kluivert had more goals than Nistelrooy

At the age of 21 no one knew Zidane. At 22 Drogba wasnt playing top flight football while players like Nii Odartey lamptey, Godwin Okpara were predicted to become WPOTY

Martial has a football sense and ability that is way above his age even though Lukaku has the advantage of starting earlier, I see Martial going further

In Martials contract, there is a Balon Dor clause, In Lukaku's I dont think anyone put a PFA winner clause in it

Thats because some people saw what the boy can

Just look at this one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 8:52am On Jul 08, 2017
AdisaOwala:

From all indications, Madrid are still salty about their inability to get DDG. The inevitable result is what's panning out as we speak - they seem to be all out to frustrate our efforts in securing Morata's signature.

It might not neccesarily signify the end of player negotiations between both clubs, though a strained relationship (as it seems presently) could be in the offing.

Per Adventure Madrid are interested in signing Fellaini grin, the asking price would be above £85m minus add-ons. cheesy If we sef "mistakenly" price Modric, dem fit ask us to tender Controlling Shares as payment.

In the final analysis, any of the two clubs interested in a player from the other should be ready to part with exorbitant amounts of Money.

I don laugh tire i nor see where faint
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 8:52am On Jul 08, 2017
SailorXY:
what some fans don't know yet is that Woodward is bent on mirroring Real Madrid & will continue to dole out mega bucks until the club is regularly competing @ the latter stages of the UCL again. Like Madrid too, it took some time to work amidst taunts from Barca fans. Now how far?

No serious minded club will buy Lukaku.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 8:54am On Jul 08, 2017
SailorXY:
Lukaku is trying but he's not the kind of CF that makes it to the top i.e someone to be mentioned among the greats simply cuz his main weapon is jam-body.

& who says Lukaku will start for Man United? smh embarassed

Martial will almost certainly achieve more @ their respective careers.

E pain me say this boy don miss for Nairaland

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:58am On Jul 08, 2017
Nihilist:

E pain me say this boy don miss for Nairaland
Nihilist calm down brov

You know how NL is..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 8:59am On Jul 08, 2017
Nawa..,as if one agent nor do.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:02am On Jul 08, 2017
Martial gats do well this season.
he must retain that him French wunderkid tag,wey dembele and mbappe no gree am enjoy for long.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 9:09am On Jul 08, 2017
I think we have shifted our attention to James Rodriguez. The player is said to have rejected AC Milan in favor of a move to manutd. And he wants the number 10 shirt. Lukaku to wear #9
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 9:18am On Jul 08, 2017
Even if he turns out to be a flop, this makes me happy.

Timeline of how Chelsea were snubbed...Lukaku looks set to replace Costa after the manager texts Costa in Chelsea style that he is not included in squad plans for new season, Lukaku seemed close to joining Chelsea then boom! United swoop in bid for the player and the bid is quickly accepted, Chelsea cant believe this humiliating turn-around and match the bid believing well it's all about the money then we can do same, then boom again! United add more and quickly deal is confirmed and Chelsea fans have to switch from he is shi& to he was the second top scorer last year back to he is shi&. Well we know the plastics now don't we?

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:18am On Jul 08, 2017
ChristineC:
but the guy was there all along and no bid was made. If Chelsea are so serious then it's to surpass the bid already on the table or they shake bum bum while running along already.
Chelsea don't need to surpass the bid. They only need to match it and offer the player and his agent more than what United will offer.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:26am On Jul 08, 2017
eph12:

Chelsea don't need to surpass the bid. They only need to match it and offer the player and his agent more than what United will offer.
✔ ✔ ✔ ✔
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:26am On Jul 08, 2017
pharod:
I think we have shifted our attention to James Rodriguez. The player is said to have rejected AC Milan in favor of a move to manutd. And he wants the number 10 shirt. Lukaku to wear #9
For wey you read this one!!?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 9:30am On Jul 08, 2017
eph12:

Well that's over now as United have confirmed agreeing fee, Pogba posts a video on IG with # agentP. Let's begin to move to other positions that need strengthening badly...

For all those criticizing him and United fans not convinced by him. Food for thought. How much was Higuain to Juve at 29?
How much is belloti's release clause?
How much was Madrid doing strong head for for a player warming their bench on a steady basis?
How much is being mentioned on Aubameyang that nobody is even showing interest in?
How much would Kane cost?
List the number of homegrown Bpl players that have Lukaku's record and tell me how much you think they will cost in a market where Pickford and Keane are going for £30million. Let's not forget, it is the same window Arsenal and Liverpool have already broken their transfer records, with Chelsea likely to follow with a £150 million bid for Yakubu Aiyebeni and possible City with Sanchez.

14 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by enemyofprogress: 9:33am On Jul 08, 2017
PattyCake:

Giroud benches your 45m Lacazette at the France Squad...Bruv there are less stupid ways to air your opinions.
waoooooooooow. Savage

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 9:35am On Jul 08, 2017
Scenes when Rooney ends up outscoring Lukaku this season grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 9:38am On Jul 08, 2017
PietroRico:
Scenes when Rooney ends up outscoring Lukaku this season grin

Even if the pitch was tilted towards the opponents side everytime Everton play...Rooney will not surpass Lukaku. Period!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 9:39am On Jul 08, 2017
joeace2020:

Even if the pitch was tilted towards the opponents side everytime Everton play...Rooney will not surpass Lukaku. Period!
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4229) (4230) (4231) (4232) (4233) (4234) (4235) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: odizeey(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.