Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,796 members, 7,851,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8841856 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4289) (4290) (4291) (4292) (4293) (4294) (4295) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:12am On Jul 24, 2017
You guys need to calm down on the Martial agenda, he was one of the few players taking the game to Madrid but because it's the in thing to batch him, some of you just have to jump on the bandwagon...
Martial was better than Rashford today but you lots won't mention...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:15am On Jul 24, 2017
patrickmuf:
You guys need to calm down on the Martial agenda, he was one of the few players taking the game to Madrid but because it's the in thing to batch him, some of you just have to jump on the bandwagon...

Well said. Many people just jump on a bandwagon to trash a player.

Martial played well, personally I'm a fan and if man utd doesn't want, I'll gladly take him for my team
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 1:34am On Jul 24, 2017
patrickmuf:
many people barely know how to watch.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ToyinDipo(m): 1:57am On Jul 24, 2017
Martial made next to zero contribution in the first 44 minutes, if in disagreement prove it.
He was able to wiggle his way around 3 or 4 lethargic players, albeit with some luck.
So you expect a 4 madrid players who are fir to not be able to close that space, is he Messi?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 2:09am On Jul 24, 2017
ToyinDipo:
[s]Martial made next to zero contribution in the first 44 minutes, if in disagreement prove it.
He was able to wiggle his way around 3 or 4 lethargic players, albeit with some luck.
So you expect a 4 madrid players who are fir to not be able to close that space, is he Messi? [/s]
how was benzema bale rashford lingard and ukakus performance? are theirs better than Anthony's?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ToyinDipo(m): 2:11am On Jul 24, 2017
weedtaker:
how was benzema bale rashford lingard and ukakus performance? are theirs better than Anthony's?
I'm saying A, you are asking -1.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 2:16am On Jul 24, 2017
that lindelof go really be afo-anu, been shite in de whole preseason he has featured in (was decent against man city sha), what a stupid tackle from him not 4getin de shite penalty, fvckin sell him already and buy micheal keane.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 2:18am On Jul 24, 2017
ToyinDipo:

I'm saying A, you are asking -1.
go take a tea bro.

byebye.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 2:19am On Jul 24, 2017
weedtaker:

The only anthony i know in england at the moment is a pugilist. cheesy

weedtaker:
that lindelof go really be afo-anu, been shite in de whole preseason he has featured in (was decent against man city sha), what a stupid tackle from him not 4getin de shite penalty, fvckin sell him already and buy micheal keane.

The weed taker himself.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:32am On Jul 24, 2017
patrickmuf:

Dude, it's true. No one is not unnecessarily bashing the ninja.

Martial turned himself off for parts of the first 45. He'd get the ball and immediately zone out. He had an unserious carefree attitude towards the match from time to time.

It's okay that he created the goal and I'm not taking anything from it. But if he'd been that sharp most times or at least show he's interested in the game and not lose possession cheaply, no one would bat an eyelid.

Rashford might not have scored a goal but he did not act unserious towards the game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 6:03am On Jul 24, 2017
Leyqute:

Dude, it's true. No one is not unnecessarily bashing the ninja.

Martial turned himself off for parts of the first 45. He'd get the ball and immediately zone out. He had an unserious carefree attitude towards the match from time to time.

It's okay that he created the goal and I'm not taking anything from it. But if he'd been that sharp most times or at least show he's interested in the game and not lose possession cheaply, no one would bat an eyelid.

Rashford might not have scored a goal but he did not act unserious towards the game.
I know that look.
na so him face be,no be say him no care.
He must know how important this season is to his career.
my main fear na say: I can't shake the feeling that Jose doesn't rate him as well as we do.
Martial gats win Jose over by fire by force
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 6:12am On Jul 24, 2017
I never even talk finish.
Na comment like this they put doubt for my mind.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 6:45am On Jul 24, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FzbOim-3zY

Tominay.....impressive

Martial.....one leg in one leg out

penalty takers....horrendous

Lindelhof....senseless penalty

Fellaini....Smfh?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:51am On Jul 24, 2017
Lindelof needs our collective support, dude is very good but he's probably feeling the pressure of playing for a massive team like ours, he'll come good...
Jones looks like the one I'll keep if it came down to choosing between him and Smalling but you never know with Jones, does well now and when the season proper starts, he finds a way to injure himself.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:02am On Jul 24, 2017
"Obviously we want more consistency in his [Martial] talent. I think today was positive for him, that is why I left him for 90 minutes on the pitch.

"He was enjoying it, he was trying new things, and it is important in these friendly matches to try new things, which he did. That is important for his confidence.

"Young players still need time to learn and time to improve. It is also his personality. I can say that he is training better than before, he is working harder than before, his ambition is to try to bring his talent in a consistent way."

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:07am On Jul 24, 2017
"Anthony's got great feet when it comes to close control and he's got the confidence to do it in a game. It's a nightmare for defenders.

"He's only going to get better. He's still young and if he carries on with that confidence [he showed for the goal] in the next few games and throughout the season, he'll help us a lot."

- Jesse Lingard
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 9:19am On Jul 24, 2017
For those that missed it
[Img]https://gifs.com/gif/BgVEXW[/img]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 10:20am On Jul 24, 2017
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
SIRcumalot:

I know that look.
na so him face be,no be say him no care.
He must know how important this season is too his career.
my main fear na say: I can't shake the feeling that Jose doesn't rate him as well as we do.
Martial gats win Jose over by fire by force

Jose seems to be watching his body language. Lingard is nowhere near him in terms of skills and potential but they share the same number of PL games last season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
Leyqute:

Jose seems to be watching his body language. Lingard is nowhere near him in terms of skills and potential but they share the same number of PL games last season.

Defensively and in terms of work rate Lingard is more valuable and even when Lingard is having an off day he still finds ways of contributing to the team effort but on Martial's off days he can disappear completely.
He really should be ashamed that a significantly less talented player like Lingard is keeping him off the first team
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 2:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
afrodoc2:

Defensively and in terms of work rate Lingard is more valuable and even when Lingard is having an off day he still finds ways of contributing to the team effort but on Martial's off days he can disappear completely.
He really should be ashamed that a significantly less talented player like Lingard is keeping him off the first team
What's the difference between Martial and Lingard huh so because una buy the former for outrageous fee you come think say na don. Bruv both player are still raw talent, forget Martial price.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
hensben:
What's the difference between Martial and Lingard huh so because una buy the former for outrageous fee you come think say na don. Bruv both player are still raw talent, forget Martial price.

undecided

Can you tell the difference between Batshuayi and Morata?! I guess they are both Strikers, even though one is bought for a huge Price despite warming the Bench in his previous Club!

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
Oasis007:

undecided

Can you tell the difference between Batshuayi and Morata?! I guess they are both Strikers, even though one is bought for a huge Price despite warming the Bench in his previous Club!
you dey even understand that guy?
You try o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
I want Carrick out of my first team . ..Smelling should be sold and Lindelof benched...It won't be a bad idea to sign my great grandfather,
HE AND Lukakus touch are literally similar...If only there was a way I could Visit the dead...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
hensben:

You have serious deep-rooted issues, mate. It might be spiritual, who knows. A neat and concise post detailing what Lingard brings to the table which is different from that of Martial's, yet you're asking a ridiculously dumb question. You don't understand English in the daytime or what? This is 2017 and your brain is running on Windows 95. SMH.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
Oasis007:

undecided

He will run from this question now...just watch...chelshit fans are just clowns
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
hensben is only trolling and after now if we carry the trolling go their thread some go begin complain undecided undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
Leyqute:

Martial injure well last season,
that cut into his playing time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
Oasis007:

undecided

Of course both are young and can compete. Lukaku is sh1t though. Go YouTube and see how real manure urinated fan are regretting the signing of lukaku already
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
PietroRico:
you dey even understand that guy?
You try o

Seriously it's kinda frustrating reading the Craps he's posting here! Is it that difficult for him to use his Brain at least once in a while?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
hensben:
Of course both are young and can compete. Lukaku is sh1t though. Go YouTube and see how real manure urinated fan are regretting the signing of lukaku already

undecided

Pls where in the Post did I mention Lukaku?! What Lukaku has to do with Batshuayi and Morata comparison?!

Oh Lawd!!!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
funlord:

He will run from this question now...just watch...chelshit fans are just clowns

Sinizia has said it all about him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4289) (4290) (4291) (4292) (4293) (4294) (4295) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Trevor012(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.