Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,294 members, 7,815,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8712357 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4468) (4469) (4470) (4471) (4472) (4473) (4474) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2017
Everton are a disgrace. We must beat them on Sunday otherwise.. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2017
angry ;DArsenal sef.. Dem neva ready
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2017
Arsenal- disgracing EPL in Europe since 1969.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2017
Leyqute:
Arsenal- disgracing EPL in Europe since 1969.
angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2017
With the way Atalanta thoroughly trashed Everton today, I'm expecting nothing less than 4 goals from United against em'

We should still stick to our 4-2-3-1.... Mkhi playing as a 10 and Mata starting as a right winger.... Rashford starts too

Herrera and Matic in the middle... Fellaini & Martial as impact subs

But, knowing united, they'll surely make a mountain of a molehill sad

Fancy Mou playing James Wilson in next week's carabao cup game? Lukaku should rest
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 10:34pm On Sep 14, 2017
Criis:
With the way Atalanta thoroughly trashed Everton today, I'm expecting nothing less than 4 goals from United against em'

Its doable just hope that mikhi wont squander all our clear chances or give the ball away at dangerous areas.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
Tvegas:

Its doable just hope that mikhi wont squander all our clear chances or give the ball away at dangerous areas.

Mkhi is just too wasteful
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:11am On Sep 15, 2017
grin

The same Mkhitaryan that's Dudes were praising as the King of the Assists? The best 10 ever don the United Jerseys? LOL!

Fans though..... so the same Mkhitaryan has become a Nightmare to the Fans because he had a bad Game against Basel. LOL!

I'm ain't expecting huge Victory on Sunday, rather a deserved Victory. EPL style of Play is far different to European Games.

When was the last Everton played in Italy or outside UK? Experience-wise, how many Everton Players have Euro Competition(s) Experience?

I will be fine with 2 Goals to Nil on Sunday, but should be won convincingly.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 7:44am On Sep 15, 2017
It seems mourihno wants ozil
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 7:59am On Sep 15, 2017
am eagerly waiting to see how our attack will pan out in d absence of pogba. though I am expecting a more direct attack sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:05am On Sep 15, 2017
dopeJemi:

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 15, 2017
Oasis007:
grin

The same Mkhitaryan that's Dudes were praising as the King of the Assists? The best 10 ever don the United Jerseys? LOL!

Fans though..... so the same Mkhitaryan has become a Nightmare to the Fans because he had a bad Game against Basel. LOL!

I'm ain't expecting huge Victory on Sunday, rather a deserved Victory. EPL style of Play is far different to European Games.

When was the last Everton played in Italy or outside UK? Experience-wise, how many Everton Players have Euro Competition(s) Experience?

I will be fine with 2 Goals to Nil on Sunday, but should be won convincingly.

Assists and Goals... Do they sound the same to you?

Recently, Mkhi is nowhere to be found in games, then all of a sudden, He pops up with one assist or two

And who are those hailing Mkhi as United's best ever 10? He still has a long way to go

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 9:18am On Sep 15, 2017
dopeJemi:
Menchesters want to slowly take assenal apart
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 10:33am On Sep 15, 2017
dopeJemi:

I don't believe it.just the usual rubbish rumours.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 10:36am On Sep 15, 2017
dopeJemi:

To come and do what exactly at united? When veratti is not yet dead?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:37am On Sep 15, 2017
MoR2:

Menchesters want to slowly take assenal apart

What are you saying? Even though i know the Mourinho interest in ozil is fake news...Ozil becomes a free agent in the summer since he hasn't renewed his contract. How can someone getting a player free without having to force the club to sell taking assnal apart? No club even showed interest in him this summer which should tell you how much value he has.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 10:51am On Sep 15, 2017
Leyqute:

Don't be deceived. Fellaini scores important goals so it is easy to think he scores a lot, for his position. The Belgian has 9 goals in 92 appearances for Man Utd in the league. He has scored 17 times in all his 138 games for Man Utd (EPL, EFL, EL, FA CUP and friendlies)

Is 0.12 goals/game "many" for a CM?

He has every right to celebrate the way he does.
how does his goal return square up against other CM/min? that's the point.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 11:07am On Sep 15, 2017
joeace2020:

What are you saying? Even though i know the Mourinho interest in ozil is fake news...Ozil becomes a free agent in the summer since he hasn't renewed his contract. How can someone getting a player free without having to force the club to sell taking assnal apart? No club even showed interest in him this summer which should tell you how much value he has.

its not wise to use market value to judge a player..ozil is still one of d best no 10,out there,it was mou that ruthlessly unleashed him,so if mou feels he still has sonrging to offer,den he should go for him..its not our fault that he's in a team where his ability is not fully utilized
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:14am On Sep 15, 2017
If JM is really interested in Ozil, I think he's gonna be a Steal.

Dudes should know he's gonna be available for Free.... hence nothing is wrong adding him to the Rank.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 11:15am On Sep 15, 2017
dubylhover:

its not wise to use market value to judge a player..ozil is still one of d best no 10,out there,it was mou that ruthlessly unleashed him,so if mou feels he still has sonrging to offer,den he should go for him..its not our fault that he's in a team where his ability is not fully utilized

No one wants that lazy fvcker.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
This season is for the English teams in CL. I really think one of the English teams would win or be runner up.

I also see PSG as a strong contender.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
MRTA7:

I don't believe it.just the usual rubbish rumours.
hopefully
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
funlord:

right now, I Don't think we need them
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 2:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
I rather have Alexis Sanchez in my team dah dah slowpoke
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
joeace2020:

No one wants that lazy fvcker.

I'd love to have him in our team,and if d rumours of mou being interested is true,there's nothing you can do about it
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
Oasis007:
If JM is really interested in Ozil, I think he's gonna be a Steal.

Dudes should know he's gonna be available for Free.... hence nothing is wrong adding him to the Rank.
Ozil that the same Mou benched kaka for, the same Ozil that still has a starting shirt in GERMAN NT, GERMANY OH.

hmmm, lemme not say anything. It's not there fault na dat wenger cause am
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
funlord:

Cam down, barca neva sign veratti finish na u wanna wan sign am
park well
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
dubylhover:

Imagine the amount of goals lukaku would score with Ozil in the team
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
MoR2:

Imagine the amount of goals lukaku would score with Ozil in the team

that's a fact...I still don't see any other amf who has an eye for d final pass better than oezil

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
dubylhover:

that's a fact...I still don't see any other amf who has an eye for d final pass better than oezil
Most top teams dont play with an AM as a 10 any more, Ozil plays as a winger in Arsenal LWF for a winger he is lazy cause he isnt going to be running at defenders.

better Am's than Ozil, lets see
Isco, Coutinho, Erikson but finally OZIL HAS THE BEST FINAL BALL DELIVARY, EYE OF A NEDDLE PASS

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 3:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
MoR2:

Most top teams dont play with an AM as a 10 any more, Ozil plays as a winger in Arsenal LWF for a winger he is lazy cause he isnt going to be running at defenders.

better Am's than Ozil, lets see
Isco, Coutinho, Erikson but finally OZIL HAS THE BEST FINAL BALL DELIVARY, EYE OF A NEDDLE PASS

that's d fact,he's not a winger,so yvare people always complaing that hes lazy,there are times in a player you consider their quality and play to their strengths..isco Silva coutinho are very good on d ball...but that awareness in d final third that can split a defence open with d final pass still balls down to oezil..

well,we all can't like d same players
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by khanye(m): 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hoofball Fc grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4468) (4469) (4470) (4471) (4472) (4473) (4474) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.