Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4895) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8731137 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4892) (4893) (4894) (4895) (4896) (4897) (4898) ... (14148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:12pm On Dec 16, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
Mtcheeeew

Mtchhhhheeeeeeew

He bought Pogba last season, same as Mhki and Pep bought last season too.. He only bought 3 players..

Guy stop arguing with this guys, most of them are either trolls or just deluded

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 11:12pm On Dec 16, 2017
Mou has faced pep 3 times in the EPL with no win, lost to conte 3 times in all competitions, mou hasn't beaten klopp,parking the bus to earn 3 draws
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

I'm emotional indeed coz I've been resorting to name-calling gradually. Lol!

I've never asked for JM to be relieved, rather hoping he's gonna change his Style. He was schooled under the same System as Pep.

While he was an Assistant Manager to LVG at Barcelona, Pep was still playing. Hence I wouldn't say JM lacks the Tactics to play offensive (good) Football, but he chooses to play his own Brand of Football.
Why will he change he's style?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oasis007:

Dude, kindly pay more Attention to Matic if he's played Tomorrow. He's losing it. He seems exhausted. He needs to rest, and there is nothing bad if he's rested for McTom or/and Herrera.

I will play bedridden Matic than put Herrera on my bench
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:15pm On Dec 16, 2017
CapitalCee:

Jose won EPL in his first 2 seasons when the legendary SAF held sway just after Arsenal with world class Henry completed the season unbeaten.

Now who bought Damian?

grin

I asked a harmless Question and he has answered it, the same way I answered and clarified his.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:15pm On Dec 16, 2017
elampiro:

After the 1-6 loss to City in 2011, Ferguson parked on every subsequent meeting against City, even the ones we won.
Don't mind these baby analysts. Fergie need a draw in 2012 at Etihad, he parked a triple Decker and lost to a Kompany headed goal and subsequently lost the title. That city team is not as half good as this one

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
ctuagent007:

Haha.....go & read what Pep said about Walker when those foolish idiotic journalists were asking him questions. He said he likes Walker but that he needs to improve cos footy is not about Walker's macho-build but what is in his head. He said they ate trying to improve Walker to think with his head & not just run or be built like that our uk-based defender wey play for SE for 2002 WC. But Mou no dey think like that, Mou believes in Jambody & that is why he wants to make Lukaku play like Drogba. I love the Droug but I will take an Inzaghi/Suarez ahead of him

Exactly. Imagine what Mata would do in a Pep team... Pep even bought Bernado Silva, further portraying the kind of footie he wants.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ctuagent007: 11:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
It's a shame that some people hate Pep but he has the worst defence in the league using possession footy to cover it with the inclusion of defending deeeper in the opponent's half.
Otamendi is a failure, Mangala is the worst, Forget old sch Injury-prone Kompany, Stones is a novice still the same as last season & Delph is a relegated midfielder turned defender, Walker is speed + attack but no brain & no defense same as Mendy.
Although he is a striker, Rashford is better than Sterling even as a winger, Martial is a beast & I would take him ahead of Sane & Mata is a gift to us but we still don't know how to use him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:18pm On Dec 16, 2017
CapitalCee:

Guy stop arguing with this guys, most of them are either trolls or just deluded
They re truly trolling
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:18pm On Dec 16, 2017
CapitalCee:

I will play bedridden Matic than put Herrera on my bench

grin

United best Player of last Season...?! OMG!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 11:18pm On Dec 16, 2017
elampiro:

No be e I dey tell them since last week?

E don reach for this thread wey people go just dey say "sir" "sir" "sir", when I dey analyse ball because I know ball. I know ball well, well.

Our tactics was very okay, we didn’t just sit back, we still went forward. A far better approach than the Liverpool and Arsenal games. But two self inflicted errors turned the match upside down.

Boss, the only competition to Man city this season is Man united, even if many people dislike mou.
To be fair, if it wasn't for lukaku giving 2 assists and Pogba missing; it would have be an even game..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
Why will he change he's style?

grin

Coz some Fans are getting bored!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
ctuagent007:
So shameful some utd fans are celebrating the 1-2 loss just cos Spurs lost by 4-1 as if a loss of 10-0 or 1-0 no be the same loss or 3 pts gained.
I don't pretend about the truth that Mou would ensure Messi, Suarez or Neymar become defenders (if he were the coach of Barca) just as he did to Ororo & co.
Give Mou this same city side & see all the players struggle with his mechanic football. I challenge the "real" fans that Rashford, Martial & Mata would do wonders under Pep cos those boys need a coach that would tell them "They can do it" OR "They are better than that" .
Rashford is better than Sterling, Martial is as good if not better than Sane & Mata is a beast like Silva.
In fact City have the worst defense, Ota-Who Calamity Mangala or Inexperienced Stones & Unfit Kompany plus a make shift Delph
finally a scummy with sense .
Never knew this day will come.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
SMH
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
Name-calling gradually setting in...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:23pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

Coz some Fans are getting bored!
Every coach has his own pattern and tactics

It has worked for him severally.. He won't change cos you said.. The same tactics got him high profile job in the game.. From Porto, Chelsea, R Madrid and Utd

If you've forgotten he ain't Pulis
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:23pm On Dec 16, 2017
GloryIsaac:
Name-calling gradually setting in...

grin

You dey see am too. Someone can't express his Mind peacefully again!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:

It has worked for him severally.. He won't change cos you said.. The same tactics got him high profile job in the game.. From Porto, Chelsea, R Madrid and Utd

grin

And the same Tactics got him unceremoniously relieved at Madrid and Chelsea!

BTW..... What differentiate him to Pulis against Top Teams?!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
CapitalCee:

May be you forgot he wanted Perisic and didnt get him, and he did not have half a billion to splurge on champions league semi-finalists. His team will gradually take shape when he offload the deadwoods and bring in more quality.

Wow! Guardiola spent half a billion on UCL semi finalist.

And they would say Guardiola and Mourinho inherited the same quality of team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
Smellymouth:

Boss, the only competition to Man city this season is Man united, even if many people dislike mou.
To be fair, if it wasn't for lukaku giving 2 assists and Pogba missing; it would have be an even game..

You know some people just jump into Twitter and take the opinions of some kelebe analysts and trolls and that is it for them. Nobody considered pogba missing, nobody considered that city have just lost 2 points this season, which no one envisaged, in another year it would have very tight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:

He is a bad coach but keep getting hired by the highest profile clubs. Fine logic
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

And the same Tactics got him unceremoniously relieved at Madrid and Chelsea!

BTW..... What differentiate him to Pulis against Top Teams?!
What Differentiate Pulis from trophies and accolades?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
elampiro:

Wow! Guardiola spent half a billion on UCL semi finalist.

And they would say Guardiola and Mourinho inherited the same quality of team.

Pep is a world class manager no doubt, but I won't be blinded by fact. I am too experienced in football happening to faĺl for over hyping.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
The real enemies of united are mourinho's apologists who joined from some bus parking teams,mourinho lost last season to city with pogba in the line up, hypocrisy reeks here before lukaku joined they named him jambody

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:31pm On Dec 16, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:

grin

What differentiate JM and Pep?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:31pm On Dec 16, 2017
CapitalCee:

He is a bad coach but keep getting hired by the highest profile clubs. Fine logic
Now beating the big teams is now a yardstick

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:31pm On Dec 16, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:

Because pulis won UCL with Porto and snatched Laliga from the best team in decades winning another UCL with inter after over 30 year mediocrity

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
nyabinghi:
The real enemies of united are mourinho's apologists who joined from some bus parking teams,mourinho lost last season to city with pogba in the line up, hypocrisy reeks here before lukaku joined they named him jambody

Friends of UNITED

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

What differentiate JM and Pep?!
Nothing really

At the end of the day.. They win [won] trophies for the clubs that hired them.. Atleast they get hired by high profile clubs not mid table teams

No matter the tactics they implore
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:36pm On Dec 16, 2017
CapitalCee:

Because pulis won UCL with Porto and snatched Laliga from the best team in decades winning another UCL with inter after over 30 year mediocrity
grin

Weldone
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
Nothing really

At the end of the day.. They win [won] trophies for the clubs that hired them.. Atleast they get hired buy high profile clubs not mid table teams

No matter the tactics they implore

grin

I'm kinda done with this Discourse Dude! My Concern is expressed already. I hope for an improved Team-play!

That all!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
nyabinghi:

Someone said Man utd lost because Pogba and Fellaini didnt play

But Pogba and Fellaini played last season and they still lost

(1) (2) (3) ... (4892) (4893) (4894) (4895) (4896) (4897) (4898) ... (14148) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.