Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5066) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8721649 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5063) (5064) (5065) (5066) (5067) (5068) (5069) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:26am On Jan 18, 2018
joeace2020:

then fvck off a United thread you bloody mor0n.. Even those who troll us and our fans who troll other clubs on this board engage in meaningful discussions devoid of sentiments once in a while.. but you keep displaying unrelenting imbecilic behaviors.. Grow up lil boy
Just try and ignore him. He is still useful at those shekpes thread
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by laPULGA: 10:29am On Jan 18, 2018
Oasis007:
DE GEA NAMED IN FIFA TEAM OF THE YEAR FOR 2017

the team in full:

GK - David De Gea (Manchester United);

LB - Marcelo (Real Madrid),

CB - Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid),

CB - Leonardo Bonucci (AC Milan),

RB - Dani Alves (Paris Saint-Germain);

MF - N'Golo Kante (Chelsea),

MF - Luka Modric (Real Madrid),

MF - Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City);

FW - Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid),

FW - Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur),

FW - Lionel Messi (Barcelona).

where's pogba
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 10:32am On Jan 18, 2018
Hmm

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 10:38am On Jan 18, 2018

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 10:46am On Jan 18, 2018
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:47am On Jan 18, 2018
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 10:54am On Jan 18, 2018
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 10:55am On Jan 18, 2018
Leyqute:
grin
Bwuhahahaha... cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 10:57am On Jan 18, 2018
laPULGA:

where's pogba

Go check wizkids manya video....I am sure you will find him there tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:58am On Jan 18, 2018
On Sanchez potentially getting £500,00-a-week at United
“I do not want to comment on the numbers they offer to Sanchez. I respect Man United because they raise the money they pay to players with their own resources. It’s up to them how much they pay.

“United is a club very well managed financially so I don’t have any problem with what they pay.”

Respect Wenger on this one.. We are not some sugar daddy clubs. We earn what we pay.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 10:59am On Jan 18, 2018
grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 18, 2018
laPULGA:

where's pogba
he’s at the barber’s shop
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:59am On Jan 18, 2018
eph12:

Just try and ignore him. He is still useful at those shekpes thread

Lol.. I see am. E dey join the shekpite trolling

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 11:02am On Jan 18, 2018
"I've worked on transfers for 30 years so the sanchez and Miki deal is likely to happen but at any moment things can break down. But my understanding is that Miki is involved in the deal and his wages would not be a problem for us so that makes it likely. This would be an exchange of players and I think one would replace the other. Are we still in the transfer market even after this deal? Yes."

Arsene "I give up" Wenger....www.skysports.com
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 11:14am On Jan 18, 2018
Auba + Mkhi

Mhen Wenger dey vex oo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 11:17am On Jan 18, 2018
nezzar:
Auba + Mkhi

Mhen Wenger dey vex oo

At least one of that duo is unreliable at best.

Wenger is as confused as his club's supporters on this board.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 11:21am On Jan 18, 2018
BushWickBill:

At least one of that duo is unreliable at best.

Wenger is as confused as his club's supporters on this board.
Lol

Mkhi is good
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 11:21am On Jan 18, 2018
Lmao cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 11:27am On Jan 18, 2018
nezzar:

Lol

Mkhi is good

He's very unreliable.
He has the talent, but his mental fortitude has been suspect ever since he stepped on the shores of England to sign for United. He is a mental midget.
Aside from the Europa League, you never know which version of him you will get.
He only seems to shine in the Europa League, even while at Dortmund. Maybe Jose should have told him every tie is a Europa League tie, then we might have gotten something out of him. The fella hasn't added to the six assists he started the season with

He truly deserves Arsenal. After all he can shine in the Europa League for them
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 11:33am On Jan 18, 2018
nezzar:
Lmao cheesy cheesy

The media agenda against United has never been obvious until this deal. Even Wenger had to stand up for United and savagely troll the oil clubs we know who spend money they don't earn and are now regarded as the saints of football transfers. The thing pain them so much they are creating newer and newer transfer figures everyday just because one of the media darlings in mr baldy didn't get the perfect reunion they've all been writing for weeks he'll get.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 11:36am On Jan 18, 2018
BushWickBill:

He's very unreliable.
He has the talent, but his mental fortitude has been suspect ever since he stepped on the shores of England to sign for United. He is a mental midget.
He only seems to shine in the Europa League, even while at Dortmund. Maybe Jose should have told him every tie is a Europa League tie, then we might have gotten something out of him. The fella hasn't added to the six assists he started the season with

He'll thrive at Arsenal. Wenger has built his team to be very attacking and almost like a Barcelonalite but it's the defending task he doesn't put on his forwards like Mourinho does that'll make Miki thrive well there. I would be so happy to see him succeed there.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 11:38am On Jan 18, 2018
joeace2020:

The media agenda against United has never been obvious until this deal. Even Wenger had to stand up for United and savagely troll the oil clubs we know who spend money they don't earn and are now regarded as the saints of football transfers. The thing pain them so much they are creating newer and newer transfer figures everyday just because one of the media darlings in mr baldy didn't get the perfect reunion they've all been writing for weeks he'll get.

Sanchez would be brought into Carrington every week for training by a unicorn.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 11:39am On Jan 18, 2018
joeace2020:

He'll thrive at Arsenal. Wenger has built his team to be very attacking and almost like a Barcelonalite but it's the defending task he doesn't put on his forwards like Mourinho does that'll make Miki thrive well there. I would be so happy to see him succeed there.
I can't argue with the above.
I am really pissed that he didn't largely deliver for us, in spite of the promise. I thought he was the missing creative spark that we lacked that could have helped us offensively.

Now that it seems Sanchez will be a United player soon, I hope we will not be hearing any excuses from him and Jose. you cannot be the league's highest earner and be giving useless shitty uninspiring performance.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 11:40am On Jan 18, 2018
BushWickBill:

He's very unreliable.

I will miss Mkhi tho, such a funny dude in the dressing room
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 11:59am On Jan 18, 2018
Wow

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Geestunnar(m): 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
From Manchester evening news:

BREAKING: Mkhitaryan is at Carrington
The Armenian has just been pictured arriving at the United training ground, so he is still not en route to London. United may have to tie him up, gag him and force him into a crate marked for The Emirates.

angry angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
nezzar:
Lmao cheesy cheesy
Azzin. Everybody don suddenly turn accountant for our matter.

I never see where person go join agent fee and wages to transfer fee before. Just bcoz them wan inflate the original figures....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 12:12pm On Jan 18, 2018
Lana1:
Azzin. Everybody don suddenly turn accountant for our matter.

I never see where person go join agent fee and wages to transfer fee before. Just bcoz them wan inflate the original figures....
Are you minding the English media

Na our money cheesy cheesy cheesy we spend it how we like
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
Geestunnar:
From Manchester evening news:

BREAKING: Mkhitaryan is at Carrington
The Armenian has just been pictured arriving at the United training ground, so he is still not en route to London. United may have to tie him up, gag him and force him into a crate marked for The Emirates.

angry angry angry
His last training session Bro, The deal has been finalised oga

Baba wan say em last goodbye
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Geestunnar(m): 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2018
nezzar:
His last training session Bro, The deal has been finalised oga
Baba wan say em last goodbye
I hope so, else we do as Manchester evening news suggests
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
Lord lemme not find myself in this Mhki situation as a broke nigga, unless I'm as rich as him. If not na die I dey o grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 12:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
Geestunnar:

I hope so, else we do as Manchester evening news suggests
lol . What did they say

(1) (2) (3) ... (5063) (5064) (5065) (5066) (5067) (5068) (5069) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.