Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8754364 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5122) (5123) (5124) (5125) (5126) (5127) (5128) ... (14158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:27am On Jan 27, 2018
nezzar:

Arsenal fans are saying it on twitter
And you now decided to bring it here? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:29am On Jan 27, 2018
nezzar:

They are always hyped by the English press

Wilshere a typical example cheesy cheesy
Wilshere is a fantastic midfielder.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 11:34am On Jan 27, 2018
joeace2020:

Straight swap for Ozil.. Wenger mumu reach to do am
Lol, Daylight robbery
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 11:35am On Jan 27, 2018
eph12:

Wilshere is a fantastic midfielder.
It's just of recent, he started gaining his mojo bk
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 11:35am On Jan 27, 2018
Smellymouth u dey ban?? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:37am On Jan 27, 2018
nezzar:

It's just of recent, he started gaining his mojo bk
He had a long term injury, not just once sef. And the system and players u play with matter too
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 11:44am On Jan 27, 2018
eph12:

He had a long term injury, not just once sef. And the system and players u play with matter too
But wenger can be patient with some players sha cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 11:52am On Jan 27, 2018
I don't really know but after watching sanchez yesterday I suddenly feel we v a fighting chance when we meet any team now.esp if pogba,sanchez,matic r playing together.dem go hold dat midfield strong.rashford shud buckle up

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 11:54am On Jan 27, 2018
nezzar:
Smellymouth u dey ban?? cheesy cheesy

Bros I nor dey ban o.
I just dey observe things.. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 11:55am On Jan 27, 2018
I pity una wey dey arrange team vs shekpe supporters.
If you survive the rough and limb deforming tackles on the pitch you will surely not escape being lunched by their mob at full time. That is if you win with a ref like raumdeuter who will ensure United loses.

When you have touts and bus conductors as your fan base I can only hope that the damage inflicted on y'all won't be too much.

Thank Jah my name no dey list.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 12:02pm On Jan 27, 2018
Smellymouth:

Bros I nor dey ban o.
I just dey observe things.. cheesy
ur man score our last goal yesterday oo

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 12:02pm On Jan 27, 2018
adebayo201:
Lukaku and Pogba will enjoy Sanchez most. Lukaku in the sense that the Sanchez will create lot of chances for him, Pogba in the aspect of the workload.

I just cant wait to see them gel together.
without mincing word pogba n sanchez is going to b a very deadly combination with matic playing behind dem.i just hope dey click
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2018
nezzar:

They are always hyped by the English press

Wilshere a typical example cheesy cheesy
in d case of long are, he is not being hyped by d British press. most of the British players were hyped as a result of their prospects. lingard was.never hyped as a prospect. what we r witnessing presently is a player getting around his peak.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2018
dopeJemi:

They should go sleep, Did Sanchez stop them from playing football, was he not creating chances upon chances for them, abi na Sanchez make dem dey score Cech like primary 1 pupil, Sanchez was tired of Mediocrity and wanted out, abi na Sanchez make dem never win Epl for 12 years, the only trophy they managed to get their hands on came through the brilliance of Sanchez
according to u, he joined united instead of Man City cos he wants to win the league. U don’t even have a pinch of sense, typical scummy way of reasoning.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
engrelvis:
without mincing word pogba n sanchez is going to b a very deadly combination with matic playing behind dem.i just hope dey click
but they both like to dey hold ball nah. hope dem no go dey slow the game sometimes
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
according to u, he joined united instead of Man City cos he wants to win the league. U don’t even have a pinch of sense, typical scummy way of reasoning.

what if he joined because of money, how is that your business? Are you the one one that brought him to UK ? or cant he associate with any group of people he wishes to? Even if it's because of women or because of ogogoro, wetin con consain you fro there? na you be im papa?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
BushWickBill:
If you survive the rough and limb deforming tackles on the pitch you will surely not escape being lunched by their mob at full time. That is if you win with a ref like raumdeuter who will ensure United loses.

When you have touts and bus conductors as your fan base I can only hope that the damage inflicted on y'all won't be too much.

I'm sure dayo will blow any airmark goal offside, We are good to go.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2018
VanjoshIII:
but they both like to dey hold ball nah. hope dem no go dey slow the game sometimes
I dnt think so . He was doing dat well with ozil in arsenal.sanchez has more fluidity dan pogba .he is more tricky around d penalty area.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 1:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
Sanchez was beautiful to watch yesterday. I was practicalling screaming at some of his passes. Even the commentator said "United got a good bargain with his addition"

My worry is that our right wing is still dead. With the overload at the left we will become more predictable.

Darmain cant make forward runs, he cant cross, he cant even defend his wing. Whoever scouted him should be flogged.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 2:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
nezzar:
Lukaku- 17 goals
Martial- 11 goals
Lingard- 12 goals
Rashford-10 goals

Hazard- 9 goals
Hazard has 12 goals in all competitions. Why can't you scummies ever post the correct stats? Is it a disease?

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/33404/Show/Eden-Hazard
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
CapitalCee:

what if he joined because of money, how is that your business? Are you the one one that brought him to UK ? or cant he associate with any group of people he wishes to? Even if it's because of women or because of ogogoro, wetin con consain you fro there? na you be im papa?

I said Sanchez left arsenal because he was tired of mediocrity, mediocrity sits 6th, the team he left Mediocrity for sits 2nd and is the only team with a slight chance of catching city, he joined a team were winning trophies is a must, but one bumbling idio.t from nowhere comes up with a very stupid logic that has no correlation with the post he quoted and you think someone like that is worth responding to? A nitwit that is bereft of common sense? You should know better bro

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:55pm On Jan 27, 2018
BushWickBill:

Just look at. U dey bench. Na u go replace dopejemi at half time
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
engrelvis:
I don't really know but after watching sanchez yesterday I suddenly feel we v a fighting chance when we meet any team now.esp if pogba,sanchez,matic r playing together.dem go hold dat midfield strong.rashford shud buckle up
Not if our manager decides to park bus.

With this our team if we attack, we'll surely rip most of the top teams apart.

I understand say na SS1 boys we follow play but asides his passes into the box, Sanchez movement yesterday just dey sweet me. There was one moment in the 2nd half where he just spun on one spot and like 3 players marking him miss and after that he was through on goal.

Lets wait and see how he sets us up against Spurs....hopefully we get to see the full attacking potential of this team on Wednesday
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:10pm On Jan 27, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
and how did u come to this conclusion from his post?? Nawa. Kokane no good o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 3:18pm On Jan 27, 2018
Lana1:
and how did u come to this conclusion from his post?? Nawa. Kokane no good o

Thank God say you sef see am
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:45pm On Jan 27, 2018
E be like say today's party go be for Dayo's thread. Julian's Nackersman's team is giving Bayern the D in Munich grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
Kai! This Bundesliga na yeye league.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
nezzar:

ur man score our last goal yesterday oo

Jambodi for life. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 4:01pm On Jan 27, 2018
Smellymouth:

Jambodi for life. cheesy
lol...werey

His 1st hatrick against Tottenham cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
nezzar:

lol...werey

His 1st hatrick against Tottenham cool

Hahahhahahahaa. I expect Sanchez Alao to shine on that day. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
Smellymouth:

Hahahhahahahaa. I expect Sanchez Alao to shine on that day. grin
u don give sanchez new name ahbi cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 4:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
Lana1:
Just look at. U dey bench. Na u go replace dopejemi at half time
I get ACL injury. This is one game I would be glad to sit out.
The butchers on that side scare me.

MAke una try. I trust dopejemi to score a brace. My only worry be say we get one afroman wey dey always dey high for post.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5122) (5123) (5124) (5125) (5126) (5127) (5128) ... (14158) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: iamoyindamola(m), eph12(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.