Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8792008 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5126) (5127) (5128) (5129) (5130) (5131) (5132) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bibidear(f): 11:45am On Jan 29, 2018
dopeJemi:

How did you know his heart is not with the club again
dont mind him jawe........de gea said he is happy at the club........even if they wanna sell him,they shouldnt sell him to that useless madrid club
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 11:48am On Jan 29, 2018
nezzar:
If David Deji eventually leaves the club this summer, we should go for that Acmilan goalkeeper

Degea heart is not with the club again

Nawa beside you oo..Some of your claims rcently dey shock person

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 11:48am On Jan 29, 2018
Rumours Zlatan might be leaving soon.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:53am On Jan 29, 2018
joeace2020:

Nawa beside you oo..Some of your claims rcently dey shock person
That was how he saw some nonsense about Sanchez causing problems at assnal dressing room on twitter and hoping he does not do same here. Twitter of all places angry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:53am On Jan 29, 2018
MRTA7:
Rumours Zlatan might be leaving soon.
A welcome rumor
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 12:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
Bibidear:

dont mind him jawe........de gea said he is happy at the club........even if they wanna sell him,they shouldnt sell him to that useless madrid club
Even if they wanna sell him, Madrid is the only club he wants to join plus they are d only club dah can pay up £100m plus bid cheesy. That would be a great deal u know cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 12:02pm On Jan 29, 2018
This was how the fraud called Ferguson replaced Ronaldo... lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 12:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
eph12:

That was how he saw some nonsense about Sanchez causing problems at assnal dressing room on twitter and hoping he does not do same here. Twitter of all places angry
LOL...my guy be Arsene wenger P.A, he de monitor every dressing room grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
So Wilfred Zaha actually slept with moyes daughter hahahaha. No wonder he didn't last at united. From going trophyless to players sleeping with managers daughters..... No wonder it's called theater of nightmares.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 12:16pm On Jan 29, 2018
Lol

someone cannot joke with u guys in peace again cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
dopeJemi:

How did you know his heart is not with the club again

He is a heart surgeon cheesy.
This Vidal story about him coming in the summer is getting louder. If true i hope it is on the cheap, because with his age and 1 yr left on his contract i don't want us to waste any more money on "lemons" from Bayern.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 1:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
Melvyn11:

Can't you see what wenger is planning. 2 strikers probably auba and Lacazette with ozil behind them as a ten. o boy that will be mad. I see Arsenal finishing top 4 and winning Europa if auba joins them
aubumeyang no see Madrid or chelsea, na arsenal him go, i pity his career. Lacazette don dey die small small.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
Bibidear:

even hazard said he is happy at chelsea it's close to belgium, ororo said he is happy at madrid it's close to potugal even 100M is to much for a gk, de gea.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 1:16pm On Jan 29, 2018
afrodoc2:

This Vidal story about him coming in the summer is getting louder. If true i hope it is on the cheap, because with his age and 1 yr left on his contract i don't want us to waste any more money on "lemons" from Bayern.
if they rejected chelsea's 33M bid how much do you think united will pay for him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
afrodoc2:

You know Man Utd is our favourite LAWMA. We use the players in their youth and pass them to you for rehab

Vidal will be 31 this year, about the same wage you got Schweinsteiger. I hope to see the same hysteria and joy for slapping Bayern of Schweinsteiger and the sorrow that followed just give Vidal a 5yr contract, highest bidder only because Chelsea is also interested
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
MoR2:
if they rejected chelsea's 33M bid how much do you think united will pay for him.

Zlatan turns 37 this year, Matic turns 30, Sanchez turns 30, Vidal turns 31. I like the way Mourinho recruitment policy is going in Man Utd

While the next door neighbor Guardiola is filling his team with youngsters Mourinho is buying geriatrics, in another 2yrs he will start screaming that he needs more money to buy more
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 1:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
raumdeuter:

You know Man Utd is our favourite LAWMA. We use the players in their youth and pass them to you for rehab

Vidal will be 31 this year, about the same wage you got Schweinsteiger. I hope to see the same hysteria and joy for slapping Bayern of Schweinsteiger and the sorrow that followed just give Vidal a 5yr contract, highest bidder only because Chelsea is also interested
CEO Bayern and sons Plc.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
coogar:
where's ramdeuter & other bayern fans? they should be ashamed schweinsteiger chose to play for man utd over that their yeye club. bastian was offered a contract, he turned it down and chose us instead!

Thank you agent Schweinsteiger, Next in line is agent Vidal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
raumdeuter:
You dont want me to rain on your parade here regarding Schweinisteiger

Just enjoy. Remember the last player Bayern sold to you

When we were warning them
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2018
raumdeuter:

Zlatan turns 37 this year, Matic turns 32, Sanchez turns 30, Vidal turns 31. I like the way Mourinho recruitment policy is going in Man Utd

While the next door neighbor Guardiola is filling his team with youngsters Mourinho is buying geriatrics, in another 2yrs he will start screaming that he needs more money to buy more

But Matic turns 30 in August.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:36pm On Jan 29, 2018
Mourinho, who will be 56 when his contract expires, has established himself among the best managers in history by winning eight domestic league titles, two European Cups and nine other major trophies during 13 years with Porto, Real Madrid, Inter Milan and Chelsea. He said last night that Chelsea were “the club closest to my heart” but also admitted that Barcelona, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich had become uniquely powerful in comparison to any English club

Manchester United have bought Bastian Schweinsteiger this summer from Munich but Mourinho is adamant that the German champions would not sell any player they wanted to keep

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/11791127/Jose-Mourinho-signs-new-four-year-deal-with-Chelsea.html

Before Guardiola started bitchslapping Mourinho and he is now going against his words
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
MRTA7:
But Matic turns 30 in August.

Sorry modified to 30
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
Nihilist:

Of course Matic is a world class player.

The truth shall set you free bro cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 1:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
raumdeuter:

Zlatan turns 37 this year, Matic turns 30, Sanchez turns 30, Vidal turns 31. I like the way Mourinho recruitment policy is going in Man Utd

funny how you cherry-picked the experienced members of the team and projected their future ages. , just 4 at that and leave out,
Jones 25, Lingard 25, Lindeloff 21, Rashford 20, Martial 21, Luke Shaw, 22, Lukaku 24, Bailly 23, DDG 26, Pogba 24. and upcoming talents like Mctominay and Gomes; these players I think plays for womanchester united.

Kompany 32, Silva 31, Otamendi 30, Fernadinho 33, walker 28 plays for mourinho I think?

mtchew

15 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 1:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
raumdeuter:
Mourinho, who will be 56 when his contract expires, has established himself among the best managers in history by winning eight domestic league titles, two European Cups and nine other major trophies during 13 years with Porto, Real Madrid, Inter Milan and Chelsea. He said last night that Chelsea were “the club closest to my heart” but also admitted that Barcelona, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich had become uniquely powerful in comparison to any English club

Manchester United have bought Bastian Schweinsteiger this summer from Munich but Mourinho is adamant that the German champions would not sell any player they wanted to keep

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/11791127/Jose-Mourinho-signs-new-four-year-deal-with-Chelsea.html

Before Guardiola started bitchslapping Mourinho and he is now going against his words

your chequebookiola has not yet won anything on England

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
CapitalCee:

funny how you cherry-picked the experienced members of the team and projected their future ages. , just 4 at that and leave out,
Jones 25, Lingard 25, Lindeloff 21, Rashford 20, Martial 21, Luke Shaw, 22, Lukaku 24, DDG 26, Pogba 24. and upcoming talents like Mctominay and Gomes; these players I think plays for womanchester united.

Kompany 32, Silva 31, Otamendi 30, Fernadinho 33, walker 28 plays for mourinho I think?

mtchew

All those in City over 30 or clocking 30 this yr were not bought by Guardiola and that was why I didnt mention Valencia Young, Mata Carrick too because they were not bought by Mourinho

Mourinho cannot be held responsible for players bought before him likewise Guardiola

Mourinho has bought about 4 guys into the team who would be 30 this yr, Including Alexis thats 5
Kyle Walker will be 28 this year and thats 2yrs younger than them

Guardiola bought Walker 28, Mendy, Sane, Danilo, Stones, Sane Jesus Gundogan all in their 20s While Guardiola is rumored to be after Laporte(24) Mourinho is after Vidal (31) We can see the coach buying for the future and one who isnt
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
CapitalCee:
your chequebookiola has not yet won anything on England

Except that he has been ahead of Mourinho in every league season they played in England
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
raumdeuter:

Except that he has been ahead of Mourinho in every league season they played in England

And yet trophyless grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 2:16pm On Jan 29, 2018
afrodoc2:

The truth shall set you free bro cheesy

He was world class at the time....

Now he's a bag of leguminous matter
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
afrodoc2:

I don't think he's gonna cost more than 35m pounds
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
Nihilist:

He was world class at the time....

Now he's a bag of leguminous matter

Aww c'mon are you trying to Bigkeshilize/Ibimelize the situation? cheesy

I hope you won't betray Lukaku in a similar fashion in a year's time, lol.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ToyinDipo(m): 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2018
Truth be told, without adequate cash, Pep is just another trophiless tiki-crapa playing Moyes type of coach

(1) (2) (3) ... (5126) (5127) (5128) (5129) (5130) (5131) (5132) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: chrisley024(m), MrJaay(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.