Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,157 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:58 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8858866 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5132) (5133) (5134) (5135) (5136) (5137) (5138) ... (14213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
MoR2:
shevi na abrahimovic signing, na kezma be mou own cheesy

What of Jarosik SWP Maniche
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
MoR2:
apart from pedro and busquets who else has pep brought into the first team in his 8years managing top flight and those two were because he had managed them before.

You mentioned 2 for Guardiola, mention just 2 for Mourinho since Mourinho has been a coach much longer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:36pm On Jan 29, 2018
hardeycute:
A EPL title winning team?
It can be argue that the announcement of Fraudiola's appointment derailed Pellegrini's season

Pellegrini finished 4th level on points with Man Utd
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 8:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
patrickmuf:
The Spine of Manchester United team is De Gea, Bailly, Pogba and Lukaku...We still have Martial, Shaw, Rashford, Jones, Lingard etc From the academy, Timothy Fosu-Mensah, McTonimay and Gomes...Before you join the bandwagon, be sure of the destination...
Common sense. How many did Mourinho buy compared to what pep bought at City. Sane, Gabriel, Mendy, Laporte,ederson,Zinchenko. Don't dare call Pogba beacaue he was world class already now sit down and pay attention.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 8:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
Melvyn11:

Rubbish..... Pogba and lukaku are proven players so they don't count sit down. So Mourinho has improve Bailey who is injury prone and Lindolf who just joined this season.... wow.
bailly is one of the best centre backs in Europe

Deal with that
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
Melvyn11:

I don't even know who is more dumb between you and that one called capita. You just rushed now to type rubbish. Man City finished 4th with 66 points same with United and they only made the champions league base of goal difference. You need to visit a mental institution because this is getting out of hand.

If I ever have to visit a mental hospital, it is to come and deliver you; a resident patient, with whip, olive oil and mustard seed so you'll return to the way you were made.

When Man City won the league on the last day of the season playing QPR, they did it with what again, 50 points gap?

You must be delivered today, deluded Barka bot!!!!!...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
hardeycute:
If you don't know that,i see no reason why we should further the discuss. wink

You dropped a bullshit opinion and expected me to give a feck. How did announcing impact city season rather than serve as motivation for the players to impress there New coach and for pelegrinni to bounce out on a high and sense of pride.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hardeycute(m): 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
raumdeuter:

5poinst off the 2nd placed team

UCL semi finalist.

City started started losing matches after betrayal by the Club hierarchy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
raumdeuter:

Man United finished 5th!!!... stop sugar coating narratives to suit your inconsequential premise!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
elrony:
Man United finished 5th!!!... stop sugar coating narratives to suit your inconsequential premise!

Whats the sugar coating
Pep took City from 4th to 3rd
Moutinho took United from 5th to 6th

One went upwards, one went downwards
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
hardeycute:
5poinst off the 2nd placed team

UCL semi finalist.

City started started losing matches after betrayal by the Club hierarchy

Man utd went from 5points off 2nd place before Mourinho, to 17points off 2nd place in Mourinhos first season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 8:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
elrony:

If I ever have to visit a mental hospital, it is to come and deliver you; a resident patient, with whip, olive oil and mustard seed so you'll return to the way you were made.

When Man City won the league on the last day of the season playing QPR, they did it with what again, 50 points gap?

You must be delivered today, deluded Barka bot!!!!!...
Jesus your situation has gotten worse after I schooled you. Did you even read what you type before pressing submit. What brought QPR to the discuss ehnnnn Mental patient.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hardeycute(m): 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
raumdeuter:

Man utd went from 5points off 2nd place before Mourinho, to 17points off 2nd place in Mourinhos first season
Trophyless to winning 3 titles
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
raumdeuter:

Whats the sugar coating

Apari Hushpuppi took City from UCL semi-finalists with 1 trophy and crashed them outta the round of 16 wit zero trophy.

Facts don't lie!!!

One went barren, the other bore fruits.

Talk another thing make we hear!!! undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 8:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
raumdeuter:

Whats the sugar coating

6th position with 3 trophies

3rd position with O trophies

which one will u choose
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
MRTA7:
Huddersfield Town/Birmingham v Manchester United

Another great draw for us.

I pray we get Huddersfield, I want revenge, I want us to beat them silly
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by randomperson: 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
elrony:

Can you prove the bolded now, or you'll start foaming in the mouth like odikporo-okuko! ?

Abeg, let's hear word. You know exactly what I mean... Guardiola wins trophies at a much faster rate than Mourinho. You can't argue against facts
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
hardeycute:
Trophyless to winning 3 titles

Man Utd was not trophyless before Mourinho they won FA cup and finished 5th Mourinho took them 6th
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
elrony:

Apari Hushpuppi took City from UCL semi-finalists with 1 trophy and crashed them outta the round of 16 wit zero trophy.

Facts don't lie!!!

One went barren, the other bore fruits.

Talk another thing make we hear!!! undecided

The fruit is 6th 17points off second while one is 3rd
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
randomperson:

Abeg, let's hear word. You know exactly what I mean... Guardiola wins trophies at a much faster rate than Mourinho. You can't argue against facts
I tire for them. Their argument is baseless and mostly stupid.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hardeycute(m): 9:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
raumdeuter:

Man Utd was not trophyless before Mourinho they won FA cup and finished 5th Mourinho took them 6th
City was also not trophyless, won Carabao cup and didn't get dumped out of UCL in the 2nd round
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hardeycute(m): 9:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
randomperson:

Man also spends at a better faster ridiculously doping rate e than other managers

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2018
Raumdeuter, will you delete your account if Pep G. doesn't win the EPL eventually?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2018
Melvyn11:

Jesus your situation has gotten worse after I schooled you. Did you even read what you type before pressing submit. What brought QPR to the discuss ehnnnn Mental patient.

Schooled who?.. see delusion of grandeur.

Take the lil facts handed to you for free, you'll need it in future.

So you can stop making "mistakes ".

Bye.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
raumdeuter:

[s]
The fruit is 6th 17points off second while one is 3rd[/s]

The truth is Apari Hushpuppi rendered City trophyless, facts don't lie!!! tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
Leyqute:
Ramdeuter, will you delete your account if Pep G. doesn't win the EPL eventually?

Will you delete your account if Mourinho doesnt win the league this season

Let both of us bet our account on who will win the league this season

At least both City and Man Utd started at the same time
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
Melvyn11:

Common sense. How many did Mourinho buy compared to what pep bought at City. Sane, Gabriel, Mendy, Laporte,ederson,Zinchenko. Don't dare call Pogba beacaue he was world class already now sit down and pay attention.
The problem with joining the bandwagon is that when you are pressed further in a discuss, you begin to goof...So if you are a coach and inherit a team youth filled with potentials, you'll go ahead and continue buying youths just a prove a point or what exactly?
I have shown you that the team is armed to the teeth with youth, what we need now is experience to create the right blend...
The bolded makes no sense unless are trying to start another argument with yourself because I only referred to him as one of the spine of the team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
Prophet Elrony!

From Mount Carmel with mustard seed, olive oil and salt. Pls, pray for Pep that he wont go barren.

Im enjoying you jare... Leyqute, Nezzar, hardeycute. Keep doing the Lord's work
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2018
randomperson:

You're fast changing mouth more than a teenager on menstruation changes sanitary pad.

You in all your majestic cluessness declared that "Guardiola has effectively equaled mourinho's trophy haul in significantly less years"

To prove it is now difficult for you like your getting an erection.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
dopeJemi:

I pray we get Huddersfield, I want revenge, I want us to beat them silly

Azzin eh!!!! angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
nezzar:

6th position with 3 trophies

3rd position with O trophies

which one will u choose

Ramuzaki will chose the barren woman without a uterus!!! cheesy

If in doubt ask Airmark!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
adebayo201:
Prophet Elrony!

From Mount Carmel with mustard seed, olive oil and salt. Pls, pray for Pep that he wont go barren.

Im enjoying you jare... Leyqute, Nezzar, hardeycute. Keep doing the Lord's work

He shall.not go barren, he must bear fruit by fire by force insha Allahu . grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5132) (5133) (5134) (5135) (5136) (5137) (5138) ... (14213) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: TrebleChamp(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.