Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,397 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8738803 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5253) (5254) (5255) (5256) (5257) (5258) (5259) ... (14149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 1:31am On Feb 20, 2018
joeace2020:

Nobody wants to tell us how the £700 million pound team struggled to beat or even draw a bunch of league 1 farmers in the FA Cup. Quadruple hunters my foot. They won't tell us how the manager in 18 months is £99 million pounds away from matching Fergusons 26 year transfer splurge could not destroy Wigan like 20-0 in the first half alone. We wanted to watch a Pep Guardiola Masterclass grin What a lovely night. Football won, oil money failed.

Akantbilivit

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:50am On Feb 20, 2018
Perfect Monday, Black Panther then Wigan!!! cheesy cheesy

Tuesday bout to be lit as the burning bush!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 2:06am On Feb 20, 2018
BushWickBill:

Stark illiterate forming Prof.

Portsmouth was a Premier League side at the time.
United finished the season with the Premier League and Champions League and crowned it at years end with the World Club Cup

Your god lost to a tier 3 side and this is your best retort.
Between you and that numbskull Akinfemwa1095 I don't know who chats more bollocks.

Go and get your facts right before boring us to death with your usual garbage epistles from the scrap heap called your brain.

Yen yen yen.

I only do illiterate when I am rimming your mother.

She is literally the only person in your family I can take sh-t from.

I am sure that line would not dawn on you till the break of day (Ibeeme, 2009).

B!tch, I even reference properly. That is how scholarly I am.

Fall back.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 4:05am On Feb 20, 2018
^^^Lol, disciple cheesy e pain am well grin come win treble make i see na

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cruxifizio: 5:54am On Feb 20, 2018
elrony:

Useless shild.....fake pastor! angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 5:56am On Feb 20, 2018
BushWickBill:

You be mor0n I swear.

You have no come back line from twitter to disturb us with.

After posting 6-1 this is your lame response.

I'm now certain you are a product of conception between two three legged dogs.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

My father, My father ,why hast thou forsaken me? cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:05am On Feb 20, 2018
Skimpletyger:
Have some balls man!
I'm satisfied with two
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:06am On Feb 20, 2018
Skimpletyger:
Have some balls man!
I'm satisfied with two
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 6:26am On Feb 20, 2018
Leyqute:

grin grin

Nihilist this mail is for you cheesy

Coman sign for your package

whats the mail there?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SONofnezzar: 6:46am On Feb 20, 2018
Eruditor:
Kind reminder Fergie said this squad was better than his treble winning squad.

Peep the venue it occurred.
Do u know who Portsmouth were back in the days ??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SONofnezzar: 6:52am On Feb 20, 2018
Found this on twitter

Jose Mourinho is often criticised for sanctioning the sale of De Bruyne and Salah at Chelsea, but this from Martin Samuel really hits the nail on the head.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:00am On Feb 20, 2018
With City out of the way, we have a realistic chance of winning that trophy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SONofnezzar: 7:39am On Feb 20, 2018
patrickmuf:
With City out of the way, we have a realistic chance of winning that trophy.
Yeah we do but my only fear is that North London side angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:45am On Feb 20, 2018
SONofnezzar:

Yeah we do but my only fear is that North London side angry
I want them in the final.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SONofnezzar: 7:46am On Feb 20, 2018
patrickmuf:
I want them in the final.
Hmmm

Really cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:48am On Feb 20, 2018
SONofnezzar:

Hmmm

Really cool
They will choke as usual.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SONofnezzar: 7:51am On Feb 20, 2018
patrickmuf:
They will choke as usual.
we should just be good at the back that day
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 20, 2018
Lana1:
Lol. Haters gonna hate.

Have u noticed how no one is jumping around comparing City's wage bill to Wigan?? Or comparing the price of City's squad to that of Wigan??

But....but.....

Double Standards everywhere!!!
3rd loss in all competitions after playing with a man down. And he’s yet to blame another club for his defeat.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 8:18am On Feb 20, 2018
Remember guys saint Pep accepts defeat honorably without fighting and sly digs.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpletyger: 8:27am On Feb 20, 2018
odizeey:
I'm satisfied with two
Lol.. My Gee grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:29am On Feb 20, 2018

The value of the respective squads highlighted the gulf between the two sides.

Manchester City have, according to research group CIES Football Observatory, the most expensive squad in football and fielded a team on Monday that is valued at about £349m.

Wigan, meanwhile, had a starting XI that featured eight players signed on free transfers. Goalscorer Will Grigg is the Latics' most expensive player at £1.3m.
Total Wigan starting XI value: 2m quids.

Imagine.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:30am On Feb 20, 2018
joeace2020:
Remember guys saint Pep accepts defeat honorably without fighting and sly digs.

That bald guy is the king of hypocrites.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ephaig: 8:36am On Feb 20, 2018
kokaneprodigy:

3rd loss in all competitions after playing with a man down. And he’s yet to blame another club for his defeat.
He was giving the option of blame or fight, we know the option he chose

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:41am On Feb 20, 2018
Cruxifizio:

Useless shild.....fake pastor! angry

Hehe...

"Touch not my anointed. ....." cheesy

Abi you wan recieve trashing from Uefalona today?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 8:43am On Feb 20, 2018
Leyqute:

That bald guy is the king of hypocrites.

Hey.. according to the English press and their Anti Man U fans.. Mourinho is the enemy of football..They will say he is the devil but now Saint Pep can say or do no wrong..Lets not forget the manager who chased a league 1 team manager down the tunnel yesterday grabbing him like a thief but then if that was Mourinho, the last of it will not be heard till he serves a touchline ban.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:43am On Feb 20, 2018
Ephaig:

He was giving the option of blame or fight, we know the option he chose

Fraudiola the Yahoo boy managergrin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpletyger: 8:46am On Feb 20, 2018
elrony:

Oh Gracious father!

See us through undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 8:48am On Feb 20, 2018
ChristineC:
name two managers who has won the Champions League thrice.
Stop asking me stupid questions. How does naming anything change the fact that Ferguson only won 2 champions league in 20yrs.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 8:55am On Feb 20, 2018
patrickmuf:
It's no news that you need the attention you get here to feel loved since your folks have left you for dead like the biblical Kane but let me feed you for once, Zidane according to your absolutely foolish logic is better than Pep and is probably the greatest UCL manager.

What does zidane has to do with United history. Did you format your brain again
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 8:58am On Feb 20, 2018
we now know who is irresponsible, we now know who caused the burst up at Old Trafford when they won 2-1, they were taunting united for winning away. when Bristol rovers knocked us out, Mourinho had a glass of Portuguese wine with their manager and congratulated them, and went home peacefully. but the bald man lost at Wigan, his 3rd defeat this season, and he is now fighting. we now know who is the trouble maker. the media will not condemn this act, we have said it time and again that the media have an agenda against United.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 9:26am On Feb 20, 2018
CapitalCee:
we now know who is irresponsible, we now know who caused the burst up at Old Trafford when they won 2-1, they were taunting united for winning away. when Bristol rovers knocked us out, Mourinho had a glass of Portuguese wine with their manager and congratulated them, and went home peacefully. but the bald man lost at Wigan, his 3rd defeat this season, and he is now fighting. we now know who is the trouble maker. the media will not condemn this act, we have said it time and again that the media have an agenda against United.
It seems Wigan has brought more joy to you than United all season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:28am On Feb 20, 2018
Melvyn11:

It seems Wigan has brought more joy to you than United all season.

talking off point as usual

(1) (2) (3) ... (5253) (5254) (5255) (5256) (5257) (5258) (5259) ... (14149) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m), engrelvis(m), afrodoc2, MRTA7, bolu96(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.