Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,360 members, 7,822,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8755654 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5267) (5268) (5269) (5270) (5271) (5272) (5273) ... (14158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
Lana1:
We are supposed to be relying on our forwards to win us games but instead we keep relying on our Goal keeper to survive and see out games.

Poor in attack. Porous in midfield. And the defensive masterclass they keep shouting about, we cant even see it. Useless all round!!

Exactly, it's b.s angry and they do this every freaking time angry angry... The last time i mentioned this bad tactics of too much reliance on the keeper, someone said he's part of the defensive masterclass and it's his job!, like wtf Bro sad

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingRex1(m): 12:11am On Feb 22, 2018
Smellymouth:
Mou- Out!!
The two Dablords- Out!!
Smalling, Blind, Herrera,Young,Jones, Fellaini- Gerrat!!

Make snake swallow all of una...
grin 2nd leg dey egbon

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:35am On Feb 22, 2018
Leyqute:
Capitalcee's sarcasm though cheesy

It's not sarcasm oo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:47am On Feb 22, 2018
We shouldn't have extended Jose's contract.
Na where we mess up be that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:13am On Feb 22, 2018
I don't know why you guys are complaining. This was a defensive masterclass.
Any true fan will tell you that JM knows what he is doing and everything is going according to plan.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 4:49am On Feb 22, 2018
SIRcumalot:
We shouldn't have extended Jose's contract.
Na where we mess up be that.
Those guys for helm of affairs no wise, dem for dey observe first. Now we are stuck with this. Sincerely I'm tired. No be human being dey dominate matches and win on top. Even if you want to go for draw, or defend, play well, with the ball you have. I no jst know wetyn to talk.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 5:06am On Feb 22, 2018
jamescross:
grin
lol...never say never..d tie is still open
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 5:09am On Feb 22, 2018
CapitalCee:

I am telling you. how about dropping out of top 4 so that we can try another manager. even Nicky Butt, Paul scholes or Giggs wiĺ do better. Mourinho is a kill joy.

cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 6:34am On Feb 22, 2018
Ferguson Won just 3 of his 23 Games in Spain so maybe not a bad result.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cruxifizio: 6:37am On Feb 22, 2018
Wailers United FC.... cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ctuagent007: 7:03am On Feb 22, 2018
Laugh catch me for guys wey no know say Cap dey troll una....just like Dantz, he is a staunch Mourinho fan & I like his undying loyalty for him.

I don't like Mourinho cos of his football but I don't deny he wouldn't give us the results esp this season's UCL....there is that feeling that we would win it this year, knowing when to attack & defend (that is Mou & I ain't sarcastic about it cos I saw it all over when Sevilla refused to score intact Sevilla were lucky we didn't nick it @ the dying mins of the match)
Mou is results 1st........

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cruxifizio: 7:12am On Feb 22, 2018
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Hakeem66: 7:20am On Feb 22, 2018
I don't like Mourinho negative style of football as was displayed yesterday, no team cohesion and the players seems to hate his tactics.
De Gea just kept us on this competition and had it been they scored,then its all over for us.
You guys should understand that Utd will beat Sevila 2-0 in the second leg,just bookmark this.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Griffon(m): 7:31am On Feb 22, 2018
Nihilist:

devils gonna devil bro.

its what they do

Hehehe.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Griffon(m): 7:35am On Feb 22, 2018
ctuagent007:
Laugh catch me for guys wey no know say Cap dey troll una....just like Dantz, he is a staunch Mourinho fan & I like his undying loyalty for him.

I don't like Mourinho cos of his football but I don't deny he wouldn't give us the results esp this season's UCL....there is that feeling that we would win it this year, knowing when to attack & defend (that is Mou & I ain't sarcastic about it cos I saw it all over when Sevilla refused to score intact Sevilla were lucky we didn't nick it @ the dying mins of the match)
Mou is results 1st........

Dear subscriber, for more scummies related jokes, send LOL PIANO TEAM to 419.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:45am On Feb 22, 2018
CapitalCee:

It's not sarcasm oo

It has got to be sarcasm though, cos you said you didn't care about the style of football and hailed the defensive masterclass against Liverpool.
This was just another masterclass.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 8:02am On Feb 22, 2018
afrodoc2:

It has got to be sarcasm though, cos you said you didn't care about the style of football and hailed the defensive masterclass against Liverpool.

Useless masterclass! Masterclass ko Mastercraft ni!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 8:03am On Feb 22, 2018
afrodoc2:

in the Liverpool game, the players played as if they cared. and Liverpool is a very good side and attacking one for that matter. last night, they were playing as if they were being forced to play. This is the worst game I have watched in my 20 years of being a man u fan. That's unacceptable, even a win against Chelsea and Sevilla 2nd leg cannot wipe out this abject display
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 8:04am On Feb 22, 2018
CapitalCee:

in the Liverpool game, the players played as if they cared. and Liverpool is a very good side and attacking one for that matter. last night, they were playing as if they were being forced to play. This is the worst game I have watched in my 20 years of being a man u fan. That's unacceptable, even a win against Chelsea and Sevilla 2nd leg cannot wipe out this abject display

Sarcasm??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 8:05am On Feb 22, 2018
Hakeem66:
I don't like Mourinho negative style of football as was displayed yesterday, no team cohesion and the players seems to hate his tactics.
De Gea just kept us on this competition and had it been they scored,then its all over for us.
You guys should understand that Utd will beat Sevila 2-0 in the second leg,just bookmark this.

hmmmn that game can easily end in a score draw. 1-1 or 2-2 is very possible. infact its better they eliminate us instead getting destroyed by a better team
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 8:06am On Feb 22, 2018
Mourinho tried to win the game in the last 10mins.

I Dont understand how a coach Will want to win a game of 90mins in the last 10mins. And during the game the players will just be comfortable passing the ball around with no conviction waiting for the last 10mins.

And its not like we are known as a deadly counter attacking team that is clinical in front of goal.

The idiot will still deploy this kind of tactics at OT.

dia is God!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 8:08am On Feb 22, 2018
slimghost:

Sarcasm??

which sarcasm? did you watch that match. that's an eyesore.
the worst match I have watch in my entire time as a united fan
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cruxifizio: 8:13am On Feb 22, 2018
codedguy1:
Mourinho tried to win the game in the last 10mins.

I Dont understand how a coach Will want to win a game of 90mins in the last 10mins. And during the game the players will just be comfortable passing the ball around with no conviction waiting for the last 10mins.

And its not like we are known as a deadly counter attacking team that is clinical in front of goal.

The idiot will still deploy this kind of tactics at OT.

dia is God!

CapitalCee:

which sarcasm? did you watch that match. that's an eyesore.
the worst match I have watch in my entire time as a united fan

slimghost:

Useless masterclass! Masterclass ko Mastercraft ni!

Hakeem66:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIF4ttdOucQ

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Baldg: 8:18am On Feb 22, 2018
From the look of things I'll rather watch paint dry than waste my precious to. e watching a United game under Mourinho.

Brace up for the days ahead..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 8:26am On Feb 22, 2018
You can't spell Mourinho without 0-0.

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by jamescross: 8:51am On Feb 22, 2018
Neymar1095:
You can't spell Mourinho without 0-0.
shocked bwahahaha m0urinh0

#house0fpain
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:12am On Feb 22, 2018
So no party for rent boys?

E pain them pass us wey watch the drab match! grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 9:16am On Feb 22, 2018
jamescross:
shocked bwahahaha m0urinh0

#house0fpain
Guess the only team from England which didn't score in the champions league round of 16.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:05am On Feb 22, 2018
elrony:
So no party for rent boys?

E pain them pass us wey watch the drab match! grin cheesy grin

Na diggz I pity pass. Dude is having a solo drab party in protest of the drab draw.

Mourinho just poured sand all over his garri.

Isn't our God a wonderful God? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:15am On Feb 22, 2018
ChristineC:
let him sit on the bench and observe till his head is in the team.
Anthony Martial and Jesse Lingard were playing exceptional football before he got here.
And we thought the coming of Sanchez will improve our attack but it gets worse. Jose should just stick to buying defenders and DM cos that's his specialized area
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 10:17am On Feb 22, 2018
Pogba should have let martial finish Mourinho on this day, he was ready.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:20am On Feb 22, 2018
CapitalCee:

Nowadays we keep thinking the worst performance was the last game just to watch another. Our major problem is poor or no movement of the players off the ball. Players don't move to receive pass and that makes any of our players with the ball to get crowded by the opponents. Even when a player is running with the ball you hardly see others make runs with him instead they stand one place opening hands and asking for the ball.
Why don't you wait after Sunday's game

(1) (2) (3) ... (5267) (5268) (5269) (5270) (5271) (5272) (5273) ... (14158) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: BlueMann and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.