Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8692363 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5394) (5395) (5396) (5397) (5398) (5399) (5400) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
dopeJemi:
Abeg I dey find sugar mummy, I no dey joke

Check out Bobrisky
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
dopeJemi:

Eediot!! Shebi you gada 6packs? Enter lekki go shade yourself like okrika shirt...e fit enter for you bytch!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
slimghost:

Did Ferguson reach a UCL final before we brought him in?
I just gave you names of 3 managers with huge potentials. Even Marcelo Gallardo too can take this team forward.
Mourinho might end up winning a couple more trophies but there is nothing progressive nor long-term in what I is building.
Anybody who still thinks the scam can take this team to the promised land is living in a fool's paradise.

Oga I am not joining anybody to say mourinho should stay or go, but when you jump online to comment do it brilliantly without making us here look like fools. How dare you compare fergie with Nagglesmann And poch and some other rubbish names you bandy here. Go and read Fergies records before joining united.

- he joined st Mirren in 1974 when they are a lower table team in the SECOND DIVISION and in 1977 he coached them to be champions of FIRST DIVISION.

- he joined Aberdeen in 1978 and in 1980 be broke the Scottish "old firm" duopoly for the Scottish league, he went on to win the league again in 1984 and retained in in 1985, he won 4 Scotish cups and 1 league cup within that period. He went on to defeat Real Madrid in the final to win the European cup winners cup beating Bayern who had majority of the 1982 and 1986 world cup finalist in the team, on the way. He defeated champions league winners of 1983 Hamburg to win the UEFA super cup. He left Aberdeen to guide Scotland to their first FIFA World cup in 1986.

Now compare this record with that of Poch, Gallardo, Nagglesman and other pretending names you keep mentioning. Before fergie came to Aberdeen. Rangers and Celtic were tossing the league between themselves and only Celtic and Rangers have won anything in Europe, when he came he broke the jinx with his unfancied Aberdeen and won it 2 more times before leaving, let Poch win even the Caraboa cup or community shield first let's see, let Nagglesman win even the DFB pokal first let's see, and don't give me the crap that there are bigger teams that spends fortune, because the stranglehold of the league between Rangers and Celtic then was a legendary one, so he poch has no excuse.
If you tell me names like Sumeone who wrestle the league from the grasp of Madrid and Barcelona reaching 2 UCL finals losing one on penalties, together with his Europa league, Cops del Rey and UEFA super cup win, then you are talking, or even Leonardo Jardim who wrestle the league out from PSG last year or even Allegri who won the league with a rubbish Milan side in 2012 and keep going into the deep end of the champions league. Please know it that the Poch and his gangs cannot not shine Fergies shoes before he joined united. Thank God people like you are not our directors.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TalabiAudu: 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
dopeJemi:

cc: pataki

SHe might have something for you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
eph12:

Chelsea were on the right part until Conte or whoever is in charge of transfer decided to self-destruct. Liverpool are doing very well and if we had swapped just the keepers at the beginning of the season they would have been ahead of us by now. I am even finding it funny that you're finding it funny that we are not being compared to Arsenal.

What's there to thank God for? That we're doing better than Arsenal?

Mind you I am not a real fan or fake fan as u guys like to always say.
But before last season Arsenal have finished above us for 3 consecutive seasons in the league,won 2 FA cups, 2 community Shields while we have only 1 FA cup, 1 CS.
They have also made cracking signings. xhaka, Sanchez, Auba, Lacazette, Ozil and Mustafi. I don't understand your underestimation of Arsenal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
CapitalCee:

But before last season Arsenal have finished above us for 3 consecutive seasons in the league,won 2 FA cups, 2 community Shields while we have only 1 FA cup, 1 CS.
They have also made cracking signings. xhaka, Sanchez, Auba, Lacazette, Ozil and Mustafi. I don't understand your underestimation of Arsenal.
So what we will be celebrating at the end of the season is we finished above arsenal?

Meanwhile we have more trophies than what you listed up there in the last three years. And sorry I am not one to celebrate top 4 or finishing above a team in the league unless I just want to troll.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 1:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
raumdeuter:

Check out Bobrisky

You no well
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 1:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
TalabiAudu:

cc: pataki

SHe might have something for you

Isn't pataki a male stripper?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
diggz:

Eediot!! Shebi you gada 6packs? Enter lekki go shade yourself like okrika shirt...e fit enter for you bytch!!

Ode grin grin make I just stand like ashawo under sun, you try
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
CapitalCee:

Oga I am not joining anybody to say mourinho should stay or go, but when you jump online to comment do it brilliantly without making us here look like fools. How dare you compare fergie with Nagglesmann And poch and some other rubbish names you bandy here. Go and read Fergies records before joining united.

- he joined st Mirren in 1974 when they are a lower table team in the SECOND DIVISION and in 1977 he coached them to be champions of FIRST DIVISION.

- he joined Aberdeen in 1978 and in 1980 be broke the Scottish "old firm" duopoly for the Scottish league, he went on to win the league again in 1984 and retained in in 1985, he won 4 Scotish cups and 1 league cup within that period. He went on to defeat Real Madrid in the final to win the European cup winners cup beating Bayern who had majority of the 1982 and 1986 world cup finalist in the team, on the way. He defeated champions league winners of 1983 Hamburg to win the UEFA super cup. He left Aberdeen to guide Scotland to their first FIFA World cup in 1986.

Now compare this record with that of Poch, Gallardo, Nagglesman and other pretending names you keep mentioning. Before fergie came to Aberdeen. Rangers and Celtic were tossing the league between themselves and only Celtic and Rangers have won anything in Europe, when he came he broke the jinx with his unfancied Aberdeen and won it 2 more times before leaving, let Poch win even the Caraboa cup or community shield first let's see, let Nagglesman win even the DFB pokal first let's see, and don't give me the crap that there are bigger teams that spends fortune, because the stranglehold of the league between Rangers and Celtic then was a legendary one, so he poch has no excuse.
If you tell me names like Sumeone who wrestle the league from the grasp of Madrid and Barcelona reaching 2 UCL finals losing one on penalties, together with his Europa league, Cops del Rey and UEFA super cup win, then you are talking, or even Leonardo Jardim who wrestle the league out from PSG last year or even Allegri who won the league with a rubbish Milan side in 2012 and keep going into the deep end of the champions league. Please know it that the Poch and his gangs cannot not shine Fergies shoes before he joined united. Thank God people like you are not our directors.

Either you show where I compared SAF with anybody or just STFU!.
All I did was list 3 names with potentials and you are here ranting. All the 3 names I listed will do much better with this crop of players we have.
Comprehension seems to be your problem.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
dopeJemi:

Ode grin grin make I just stand like ashawo under sun, you try

No be ashewo you be before? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 1:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
diggz:

No be ashewo you be before? cheesy cheesy cheesy

For the paper I be ashawo oh, I no dey dey am cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bolu96(m): 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
neezar, can I get ur number?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 1:37pm On Mar 20, 2018
dopeJemi:

For the paper I be ashawo oh, I no dey dey am cheesy

Oya go diners,joints,malls and co....go try yah luck na....weyrey boi cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 1:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
bolu96:
neezar, can I get ur number?
If I get a client for u....I will reach u

For now....I still dey school......I am not in Lag
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 1:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
CapitalCee:

You are a real fan jor! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
diggz:

Oya go diners,joints,malls and co....go try yah luck na....weyrey boi cheesy

Okay oh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
Mou can sell shaw, But he should never sell Martial....If that happens

Blood go full Old Trafford

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
eph12:

So what we will be celebrating at the end of the season is we finished above arsenal?

Meanwhile we have more trophies than what you listed up there in the last three years. And sorry I am not one to celebrate top 4 or finishing above a team in the league unless I just want to troll.

I am not celebrating finishing above Arsenal. Infact even if we finished 2nd and fail to win the FA cup, while Arsenal wins Europa and qualify for champions league. I will prefer their see in to ours.

You made it look as if Arsenal are Dogshit, while we have been winning everything. Look carefully I did not say last 3 seasons, I said 3 seasons before LAST season.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
neezar:
Mou can sell shaw, But he should never sell Martial....If that happens

Blood go full Old Trafford

Leave Mourinho in charge for 2 more seasons and watch players like Martial, Rashford and Pogba leave.
This is a bitter fact!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 1:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
slimghost:

Leave Mourinho in charge for 2 more seasons and watch players like Martial, Rashford and Pogba leave.
This is a bitter fact!
I just don't know what Woodward is doing sef.....Can't he just tell Mou his time is up??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 1:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
neezar:

I just don't know what Woodward is doing sef.....Can't he just tell Mou his time is up??

We have criticized our players savagely in the past. But there is no way most of these players can turn into dogshit overnight. Sanchez,Mhki,Pogba,Martial,Rashford and even Lukaku all turning into below average players overnight? hell No!!!!!!!
Mourinho is the problem and anybody who has failed to see this needs to take up interest in another sport other than football.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
CapitalCee:

I am not celebrating finishing above Arsenal. Infact even if we finished 2nd and fail to win the FA cup, while Arsenal wins Europa and qualify for champions league. I will prefer their see in to ours.

You made it look as if Arsenal are Dogshit, while we have been winning everything. Look carefully I did not say last 3 seasons, I said 3 seasons before LAST season.
As far as am concerned the CS trophy shouldn't be regarded at all. They had 2 FA while we had 1, big deal.

There's nothing about Arsenal recent seasons to envy, nothing! I was the kind of student that will prefer to compare myself to those doing better and not thank God that out of 20 students I am doing better than 15.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:58pm On Mar 20, 2018
CapitalCee:

We bought Martial, Lukaku, Mkhi, Matic, Bailly, Pogba and Lindelof for some very good amount. Which of these signings is/are not cracking?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 1:58pm On Mar 20, 2018
slimghost:

We have criticized our players savagely in the past. But there is no way most of these players can turn into dogshit overnight. Sanchez,Mhki,Pogba,Martial,Rashford and even Lukaku all turning into below average players overnight? hell No!!!!!!!
Mourinho is the problem and anybody who has failed to see this needs to take up interest in another sport other than football.
I am just tired Bro, The man has lost it...Psg should come and have him, I don't mind if Giggs is our next manager, He managed us for few games during Moyes tenure and he showed some potentials.....There was even a report that came out earlier last week that senior figures at the club ain't happy the way mou is treating Shaw
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 1:59pm On Mar 20, 2018
slimghost:

Either you show where I compared SAF with anybody or just STFU!.
All I did was list 3 names with potentials and you are here ranting. All the 3 names I listed will do much better with this crop of players we have.
Comprehension seems to be your problem.

I won't continue with u surely.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 1:59pm On Mar 20, 2018
F.A cup is not an achievement even if Mou wins the trophy

The man is a fraud

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 2:00pm On Mar 20, 2018
eph12:

We bought Martial, Lukaku, Mkhi, Matic, Bailly, Pogba and Lindelof for some very good amount. Which of these signings is/are not cracking?

You are deviating. My point is don't underestimate Arsenal. It has not been all gloom for them over the years.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 2:05pm On Mar 20, 2018
eph12:

As far as am concerned the CS trophy shouldn't be regarded at all. They had 2 FA while we had 1, big deal.

There's nothing about Arsenal recent seasons to envy, nothing! I was the kind of student that will prefer to compare myself to those doing better and not thank God that out of 20 students I am doing better than 15.

They also finished above us those times and are better than us, as funny as it might look. So when someone say he is better than Arsenal this season, literarily it nothing bad. And as it stands we are not even better than Arsenal this season, if they win Europa they have technically matched the champions league qualification our 2nd might give us, with a trophy to o with it. Arsenal season can even trump ours from this point.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
CapitalCee:

They also finished above us those times and are better than us, as funny as it might look. So when someone say he is better than Arsenal this season, literarily it nothing bad. And as it stands we are not even better than Arsenal this season, if they win Europa they have technically matched the champions league qualification our 2nd might give us, with a trophy to o with it. Arsenal season can even trump ours from this point.
So now we should be thankful that we are above CHelsea, LFC and Arsenal?

At which point of the season exactly did we go from being contenders to being thankful?
Is there an explanation as to why the club is making these players sign new contracts when you all are trying to make us believe they are the ones spoiling Mourinho's image? Could Mou have a different opinion about why the season is not working out?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
CapitalCee:

You are deviating. My point is don't underestimate Arsenal. It has not been all gloom for them over the years.
If it has not been gloom for them then it has not been gloom for us too
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
eph12:

So now we should be thankful that we are above CHelsea, LFC and Arsenal?

At which point of the season exactly did we go from being contenders to being thankful?
Is there an explanation as to why the club is making these players sign new contracts when you all are trying to make us believe they are the ones spoiling Mourinho's image? Could Mou have a different opinion about why the season is not working out?

After several comments, you are not understanding me. You are tryinging your best to drag me into an argument that is stale and I am not interested in.

I am not thankful about being better than Arsenal. But the bitter truth is they have been always besting us since fergie left. Even this season, we are not better than them yet. Win Europa league for them, and they are once again performed better than us

(1) (2) (3) ... (5394) (5395) (5396) (5397) (5398) (5399) (5400) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.