Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8717168 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5438) (5439) (5440) (5441) (5442) (5443) (5444) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 04, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

That is my fear. I trust City vs Barca/Madrid/Bayern than Liverpool. I believe if city had not drawn Liverpool, we may likely have an English club at the finals.

Pep doesn't know how to play Liverpool, stretch them on the flanks and you are good to go.w

Honestly, this is exactly why the quarter-final draws are very messed up. Either way, if Liverpool eliminates City, they should finish what they started o! angry, i hope an EPL club wins the UCL this season.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 9:07pm On Apr 04, 2018
Lol...Una dey make pesin laf 4 here

Anytime 2 top Epl teams are playing each other, we dey always talk about transfer market
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
what woes? Woes 16 points away?
weekend match is nt about catching up with man city.dey v already won d league.is about ego n pride.beating dem will give mourino personal satisfaction
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by crazypencils20: 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2018
neezar:
Lol...Una dey make pesin laf 4 here

Anytime 2 top Epl teams are playing each other, we dey always talk about transfer market
In the constitution bro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Baldg: 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
i hate to say this,but i loved the way L'pool played City.
Play without respect.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
weedtaker:
how do you play liverpool bro?, mourinho also need the advice so he'll also stop being an otu ocha against them. cheesy

He has discovered that.. Only City has won United at Old Trafford in the EPL in 2 seasons of Mourinho.. Now that's a team he doesn't know how to play..he better learn fast that even if his players don't press hard in the remaining 36 games, when he comes up against fraudiola's team, they must press collectively for 90 minutes. Fraudiola only uses plan A, bore everyone by passing around LVG style.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
GloryIsaac:

Honestly, this is exactly why the quarter-final draws are very messed up. Either way, if Liverpool eliminates City, they should finish what they started o! angry, i hope an EPL club wins the UCL this season.
They better finish it up o and win the competition
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:46pm On Apr 04, 2018
GloryIsaac:

So they can rub it in our faces that they have double our UCL titles and we have been shite in the ucl in recent years? This match made me wish two teams can play n lose at the same time. I hate both of them. I would have preferred Chelsea or Tottenham to go all the way.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:34pm On Apr 04, 2018
Liverpool is king of England...EOD
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TalabiAudu: 12:05am On Apr 05, 2018
The way City go use vex beat these ones by weekend ehn, I just pity una
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 05, 2018
joeace2020:

So they can rub it in our faces that they have double our UCL titles and we have been shite in the ucl in recent years? This match made me wish two teams can play n lose at the same time. I hate both of them. I would have preferred Chelsea or Tottenham to go all the way.

La Liga has dominated the UCL for a while, besides that, whether they say it or not, truth is we've been poor in the UCL for some years now.

You prefer Chelsea and same time talking about rubbing in our faces? cheesy, when there are shekpites here who host parties when we draw or even while still playing etc. grin.. Honestly, it's better Liverpool wins it than Shekpe FC grin grin

Tottenham though.. Spurs Bottling Company Plc.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 8:17am On Apr 05, 2018
GloryIsaac:

La Liga has dominated the UCL for a while, besides that, whether they say it or not, truth is we've been poor in the UCL for some years now.

You prefer Chelsea and same time talking about rubbing in our faces? cheesy, when there are shekpites here who host parties when we draw or even while still playing etc. grin.. Honestly, it's better Liverpool wins it than Shekpe FC grin grin

Tottenham though.. Spurs Bottling Company Plc.

Actually preferring Chelsea is a personal preference though. I have some of the worst and most arrogant Liverpool supporters as friends where i live so maybe that's why i want that and then the Pep is the founder of football narrative the press is spinning should end quickly. As for me i know Liverpool will never win it. Not with the serial final looser in charge.. He got there with dortmund who i consider better than this Liverpool side and still fell short and since then it's been final loses after another.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by wwwtortoise(m): 8:49am On Apr 05, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

That is my fear. I trust City vs Barca/Madrid/Bayern than Liverpool. I believe if city had not drawn Liverpool, we may likely have an English club at the finals.

Pep doesn't know how to play Liverpool, stretch them on the flanks and you are good to go. w

And they kept feeding Sane only for him to stumble on the hyperactive Alexander Arnold who constantly marked him away from danger zone.

Modified.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:59am On Apr 05, 2018
wwwtortoise:

And they kept feeding Sane only for him to stumble on the hyperactive Robertson who constantly marked him away from danger zone.

Alexander Arnold and not Robertson.

It was so because Pep decided to go with Sane and Jesus upfront while choking the midfield but It didn't work and their right wing suffered until Sterling came on.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DEGABA(m): 12:36pm On Apr 05, 2018
Attack is the only option to get a good result at etihad,i hope Mou should man up and stop being a sissy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DEGABA(m): 12:41pm On Apr 05, 2018
joeace2020:

Actually preferring Chelsea is a personal preference though. I have some of the worst and most arrogant Liverpool supporters as friends where i live so maybe that's why i want that and then the Pep is the founder of football narrative the press is spinning should end quickly. As for me i know Liverpool will never win it. Not with the serial final looser in charge.. He got there with dortmund who i consider better than this Liverpool side and still fell short and since then it's been final loses after another.
How could you wish that for Chelsea but as for Spurs YES..i will rather prefer Liverpool in this position than Chelsea. Liverpool fans around any place i go are so quiet and not loud mouthed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
deecis:
Visit the Website on my signature for sure Free and Paid games.

Don't miss out.

Thank me later.

Yesterdays Winning attached.

Abeg nobody should pay anything to this guy oo.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
deecis:
Visit the Website on my signature for sure Free and Paid games.

Don't miss out.

Thank me later.

Yesterdays Winning attached.

Guy with these games you have, Just go to the bank use your house as collateral and stake on this game

Next thing you are competing with Dangote

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 4:31pm On Apr 05, 2018
raumdeuter:

Guy with these games you have, Just go to the bank use your house as collateral and stake on this game

Hahhahaha

Egbon Dayo cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2018
CapitalCee:

Abeg nobody should pay anything to this guy oo.

cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2018
raumdeuter:

As in eeh. I wonder how someone wil fall prey to this, if the games are real he won't be advitising it
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 8:19pm On Apr 05, 2018
hensben:
Liverpool is king of England...EOD

Based on wetin na!?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:13pm On Apr 05, 2018
RuuDie:

Based on wetin na!?

5 European trophies.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
Trivia grin

How long has assanal been on the 6th floor? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:09am On Apr 06, 2018
hensben:
5 European trophies.
In that case,
Aston Villa = Chelsea
&
Nottingham Forest > Chelsea

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cadec007(m): 1:16am On Apr 06, 2018
Lana1:
In that case, Aston Villa = Chelsea & Nottingham Forest > Chelsea

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 3:30am On Apr 06, 2018
Lana1:
In that case,
Aston Villa = Chelsea
&
Nottingham Forest > Chelsea

Did you expect anything different from a shekpite? Liverpool king of England because they beat City. Otondo

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 4:14am On Apr 06, 2018
I saw this somewhere, I surprised me, but when I checked, it was quite true. - Basel is the only Away game in the champions only away knockout game in the champions league that Guardiola has won four years.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:31am On Apr 06, 2018
CapitalCee:
I saw this somewhere, I surprised me, but when I checked, it was quite true. - Basel is the only Away game in the champions only away knockout game in the champions league that Guardiola has won four years.
Yeah, nobody can really explain why Guardiola no they perform well away for UCL.

I hope say Jose watch wetin Liverpool do city for Wednesday. Let us see if we can do something similar to city this weekend.
Two out of the three times this season klopp don beat city and the only one time he lost,pesin collect red card.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:09am On Apr 06, 2018
CapitalCee:

This is 2017/18 so 4 years will mean from 2013/14 right?

In 2013/14 CL second round vs arsenal, in emirates Arsenal 0 Bayern 2

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Afz9095(m): 11:39am On Apr 06, 2018
raumdeuter:

This is 2017/18 so 4 years will mean from 2013/14 right?

In 2013/14 CL second round vs arsenal, in emirates Arsenal 0 Bayern 2
you are wrong it means from 2014/15

(1) (2) (3) ... (5438) (5439) (5440) (5441) (5442) (5443) (5444) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.