Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8728167 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5442) (5443) (5444) (5445) (5446) (5447) (5448) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
If it were left to me, I would play 3 at the back...Bailly, Smelling and Lindelof then have martial, Lukaku. Lingard in my front 3...Pogba and Matic in CMS with Valencia and young bombing the wings...City crumbles under pressure if done right but so do all teams undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:32pm On Apr 07, 2018
patrickmuf:
That news was released to unsettle us ahead of the derby, it's an age old trick.

I have seen quotes where Raiola claimed he offered Pogba to Man City and not to Guardiola. That was his excuse
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

I have seen quotes where Raiola claimed he offered Pogba to Man City and not to Guardiola. That was his excuse
From that screen shot, he only implied that if he were to offer Pogba, it won't be to Pep but Man City.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2018
patrickmuf:
From that screen shot, he only implied that if he were to offer Pogba, it won't be to Pep but Man City.

So what is the difference between offering Pogba to City and offering him to the manager who will be in charge of using him?
Or is he offering Pogba to be anything aside a player for City?

Or can we say currently Pogba is not playing for Mourinho, he is playing for Man Utd?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
patrickmuf:
Raiola can't look for any useless excuse 2 give

if ur offering a player to a club, You are also offering him 2 the manager of the team
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2018
neezar:

Raiola can't look for any useless excuse 2 give

if ur offering a player to a club, You are also offering him 2 the manager of the team
Please read the screenshot posted, unless I have a problem understanding what was posted, he implied that if he were (meaning he didn't) to offer Pogba, it'd be to the management of City and not Pep, the coach.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2018
patrickmuf:
Please read the screenshot posted, unless I have a problem understanding what was posted, he implied that if he were (meaning he didn't) to offer Pogba, it'd be to the management of City and not Pep, the coach.

What is he difference between offering Pogba to the management and offering to the coach
Is Pogba not going to play under the coach?

If you say Wenger offered Alexis to Mourinho in exchange for Miki. Everyone knows Mourinho is not paying the money out of his pocket yet we know Alexis will play under Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2018
patrickmuf:
lol....There's no difference at all

Is pep not the Coach of City??

It's the same pep that will still Coach Pogba
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

What is he difference between offering Pogba to the management and offering to the coach

If you say Wenger offered Alexis to Mourinho in exchange for Miki. Everyone knows Mourinho is not paying the money out of his pocket yet we know Alexis will play under Mourinho
I'll need to read the full story...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 2:46pm On Apr 07, 2018
patrickmuf:
I'll need to read the full story...

That's all there is to it. Raiola is rattled, his answer is as dumb as they come, the club has the last word on every player transfer so his statement doesn't even have an atom of sense in it. As it is now, this revelation indicates Pogba wants out whichever you look at it. If the player doesn't want to leave, the agent will not wh0re him around. Let's sell him when we can and get players ready to focus on football and not hairstyles. All the time he's been here, he's made headlines more for other things that his football, now it's about having his hair dyed blue on a derby day. If we still had keane, na abolo e for carry cum match. And to imagine we want to build a team around a player like this. Ferguson saw ahead of time so he got rid of the arrogant kid and his greedy agent. Just tired of his antics.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2018
joeace2020:

That's all there is to it. Raiola is rattled, his answer is as dumb as they come, the club has the last word on every player transfer so his statement doesn't even have an atom of sense in it. As it is now, this revelation indicates Pogba wants out whichever you look at it. If the player doesn't want to leave, the agent will not wh0re him around. Let's sell him when we can and get players ready to focus on football and not hairstyles. All the time he's been here, he's made headlines more for other things that his football, now it's about having his hair dyed blue on a derby day. If we still had keane, na abolo e for carry cum match. And to imagine we want to build a team around a player like this. Ferguson saw ahead of time so he got rid of the arrogant kid and his greedy agent. Just tired of his antics.
We need to review our transfer policy, we need to go after players who are hungry for success, players who do their talking on the pitch.
I hope we can tempt Kross.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2018
patrickmuf:
We need to review our transfer policy, we need to go after players who are hungry for success, players who do their talking on the pitch.
if mourinho is still your coach such criticism will still befall kross.pogba is not the problem but your gaffer.

100% too certain
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 3:05pm On Apr 07, 2018
popizaino:
if mourinho is still your coach such criticism will still befall kross.pogba is not the problem but your gaffer.

100% too certain
Pogba ain't bigger than Manu, Big players were sold and the club never crashed

He should play wherever the manager wants him 2 play, Rooney was playing behind RVP...he didn't complain, Eto under mourinho in Inter played a different position, but he was still delivering.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by crazypencils20: 3:27pm On Apr 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

So what is the difference between offering Pogba to City and offering him to the manager who will be in charge of using him?
Or is he offering Pogba to be anything aside a player for City?

Or can we say currently Pogba is not playing for Mourinho, he is playing for Man Utd?

Offering a player to a club is different from offering a player to the manager of the club. If Pogba was offered to Guardiola, would he take out of his pocket money to purchase the player or he'd have to go to the club owners with a recommendation to buy the player?

If I want to sell a piece of land to you, will I speak to you who will pay for the land or your employee?

If Pogba is offered to City, they will decide to buy or not to buy him, but if he's offered to Guardiola, the best Guardiola can do is to go to the higher ups in the club with a 'I hope I have been able to convince you that I need this player' note.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by crazypencils20: 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

What is the difference between offering Pogba to the management and offering to the coach

Jose Mourinho during the Sanchez to United fracas, "Sometimes people think transfers involve the managers a lot in the negotiations... In my case, when it goes to the table of negotiations I like to be out. 1 will just be waiting for news, no more than that."

Nobody offered any player to Mourinho during Sanchez's transfer oga raumdeuter.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
patrickmuf:

Didnt we believe pogba will talk on the field before buying him for 89m? What if we buy Kroos and start playing him as RIght winger? grin

neezar:

Pogba ain't bigger than Manu, Big players were sold and the club never crashed

He should play wherever the manager wants him 2 play, Rooney was playing behind RVP...he didn't complain, Eto under mourinho in Inter played a different position, but he was still delivering.

Some players are good at playing different positions and excelling in doing so, if a coach expects a player to play where he ain't comfy with then he gets whatever he gets.

Pogba himself has not helped matters with his inconsistencies on the field, maybe just maybe its as a result of playing wherever the coach wants him to and not in his best position.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2018
codedguy1:

Some players are good at playing different positions and excelling in doing so, if a coach expects a player to play where he ain't comfy with then he gets whatever he gets.

Pogba himself has not helped matters with his inconsistencies on the field, maybe just maybe its as a result of playing wherever the coach wants him to and not in his best position.
Pogba should up his game, I don't think he's versatile, we bought Matic 2 unlock pogba but it's still the same situation as of last season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
Lineup

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
neezar:

lol....There's no difference at all

Is pep not the Coach of City??

It's the same pep that will still Coach Pogba
Patrick is trying to tell you that raiola did not affirm d story. He did not offer anything. Simple English na.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
Line up.
GGMU

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 4:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
I could have preferred McTominay to Herrera Tho and why not Martial for Lingard?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 4:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
Oasis007:
Lineup
so na like so martial won take dey chop bench for Sanchez. So sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
Lineup

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 4:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
Rashford for Lingard na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2018
larride:
I could have preferred McTominay to Herrera Tho and why not Martial for Lingard?
mourhino has evil agenda, he will destroy this club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2018
If Martial leaves this summer only a premier league title will let me forgive Jose.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TalabiAudu: 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2018
Lol. Lingard..
How will Lingard start a game like this? gringringrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 4:42pm On Apr 07, 2018
Why's today so slow
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:42pm On Apr 07, 2018
The Lineup seems it's gonna setup in a 4-4-2 Formation; diamond Midfield - Matic as the base, Herrera on the right, Pogba on the left and Lingard as an AM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2018
Has Herrera justified starting over Mctominay? Maybe because he's more creative...Since we are playing 3 men in midfield that change is acceptable for me...I just hate seeing Sanchez I'm my team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by crazypencils20: 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2018
Lets not pretend that Lingard has not been in form recently tho. Nothing would make me forgive Jose if Martial leaves.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2018
Oasis007:
Lineup

What kind of formation be this like this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5442) (5443) (5444) (5445) (5446) (5447) (5448) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Lana1(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.