Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8736322 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5449) (5450) (5451) (5452) (5453) (5454) (5455) ... (14149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 6:33pm On Apr 07, 2018
GloryIsaac:
The little positives i saw at the beginning of the match waded after the first goal.

1. The whole attacking trio are missing on the field, we are currently playing with 8 players.

2. Smalling will NEVER be a United quality.

3. I believe Shaw should have started this match considering the amount of problems Young is currently facing at the hands of Sterling.

4. Our set-piece play has been poor since Fergie left and nothing has been done about it.

5. New full-backs are needed against these young wingers.

6. We pressed well at the beginning and that's quite surprising.

Hopefully, we will equalize thanks to Sterling's tender mercy.
go on you making sense
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 6:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
De bruyne warming up

It's finished

I am happy we are loosing, So Mou can leave
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 6:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
sinizia:
What killed this game for us is Mourinho making the exact same mistake as Pep in UCL. We've been functioning well with 4231, then it comes to this match, as always, Mourinho fails to believe in his players and changes to 433 to accommodate Hererra in a show of fear against City.

This man is such a coward, i can't even begin to explain it. Why are we scared to attack this team at a period where they have an important match next week to win and wouldn't play to their best? There's no better opportunity to attack City than now. This man should have played 4231 with Rashford and Lingard on the wings putting pressure on Danilo and Delph. Instead he's looking to contain a side that is very easy to beat now that they have an important game next week.

With every clue that Klopp showed Mou on how to win City, he decided to stick to his outdated and coward approach. This man has lost it. What a coward.
Too long Egbon.

Summary please.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cruxifizio: 6:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
Skimpledawg:

If you wanna sing......Sing

If you wanna recite a poem.... recite it

Stop confusing us undecided

Bwuahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 6:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
Where is organist?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 6:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

Like I replied...... kindly enlighten me. Yeah, I agree I don't know anything about parking the Bus, pls explain to me what Tactics we are playing?!

Perhaps because our Midfield was tore apart and Defence got pummeled, you think we didn't park?!

See Bro, we park the damn Buses, but they were bulldozed by City firepower.

When I say you don't know what you re talking about, this is quite it. There's a difference between being conservative and parking the bus and that's what you are not getting here. Against Liverpool at Anfield on Wednesday, Pep City didn't have a shot on target throughout the first half, were they parking the bus also? Yes Mou is conservative in this match but to say we are parking the bus in this particular match is a total lie. You want to bash Mou, feel free to bash him, I'm doing that also myself but saying we are parking the bus in this match is a lie. A very big one at that.

How can they tear our midfield apart when we are parking the bus, is parking the bus not defending very deep? We can't park the bus and they will be gliding through our defense will that. Not possible.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 6:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
sod09:
go on you making sense
Hahhahah... You are a maduman grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2018
Lingard don dey send those em mumu crosses
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2018
Skimpledawg:

You mean Larride mentality is low? shocked

grin

Just hoping he's gonna school me on Mou' Tactic and Approach to the Match so far.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2018
larride:

I'm telling you, Mou na bastard for keep playing Young, Smalling, Herrera, even Lingard should not be starting for us. Valencia has regressed no be small.

To leave next season: Mourinho, Herrera, Young, Smalling, Damian, Blind.
Relegated to squad players: Valencia, Lingard and Jones.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
Fantastic save Ederson
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cruxifizio: 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
Pataki:
Where is organist?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
All what I said about mou and Pogba are coming to pass.

I said mou will get u the players but can not utilize them effectively you lots were barking. Mou is an enemy of technical players with average working rate on the pitch. Mou don’t play to player’s strength rather as a player you play to his strength(i.e, you play to his defensive, cowardice and uninspiring approach to each games).

I also said Pogba is Black Oscar emboeba, he is neither here or there when it comes to playing midfield, he is jack of all trade master of known when it comes to midfield matters. To worsen things mou was appointed as his coach
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2018
larride:

When I say you don't know what you re talking about, this is quite it. There's a difference between being conservative and parking the bus and that's what you are not getting here. Against Liverpool at Anfield on Wednesday, Pep City didn't have a shot on target throughout the first half, were they parking the bus also? Yes Mou is conservative in this match but to say we are parking the bus in this particular match is a total lie. You want to bash Mou, feel free to bash him, I'm doing that also myself but saying we are parking the bus in this match is a lie. A very big one at that.

How can they tear our midfield apart when we are parking the bus, is parking the bus not defending very deep? We can't park the bus and they will be gliding through our defense will that. Not possible.
School him man.

He knows nothing grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cruxifizio: 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2018
neezar:
Fantastic save Ederson

You are hopeless.....sey na city u dey support now? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2018
Ope oh!!! 1st attempt on goal! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2018
Mhen This Gundogan na winsh

Nna Onye maru ball...O na ba ball
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2018
Just negodu Gundogan
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2018
larride:

grin

Oga no vex, but we ain't parking, rather driving cautiously!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2018
Cruxifizio:

You are hopeless.....sey na city u dey support now? cheesy
I am supporting Manchester cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by humblesteve(m): 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2018
neezar:
A draw will be the best for us
You say?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2018
neezar:
De bruyne warming up

It's finished

I am happy we are loosing, So Mou can leave

Mou must remain till 2032
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2018
sinizia:

He's not just stupid, Mourinho is a coward that's so stubborn, he still believes 2018 is 2006. He still thinks his outdated coward approach will save him. He will never learn. There's no need at all to play a defensive approach. We'd have attacked this team like Loserfool and win easily. I see nothing positive to look forward to as long as Mourinho is set in his ways to always look to contain any good side. It's just pathetic.

I agree he shouldn't have set us up to be conservative but surely we are not parking the bus in this match, The formation is wrong and the players are not helping matters either. Just look at them falling down upandown.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2018
Just imagine Danilol was playing against Mane and Salah. Chai. City for don chop goals wella. Danilol is playing and his wing is under no single threat. No pressing, no pressure at all. Rashford would have stretched that nigga.

City clearly had Loserfool on their mind and would have settled for draw if we had come gun blazing. The City was there for the taking, there's no better chance than now, yet despite seeing the precarious situation City was in, Mourinho stayed true to his color and played Herrera to add 3 DMs in a match. Pep made this mistake and admitted he fuckëd up. Mourinho will never do such. Mourinho will repeat it again next big match.

Even in a 433 formation, we could still attack by adding an attack minded player like Mata, but no Hererra was chosen. Barca play 433 and attack we play it to defend. The idiöt hinks this United side have the likes of Makelele, Essien. What an outdated coward.

For me, it's official, Pep greater than Mourinho. If you don't agree, then Argue with your ancestors. I'm out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 6:40pm On Apr 07, 2018
Pogboooooomm !!!!!!!!!

Sanchez assist
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 6:40pm On Apr 07, 2018
Akpa beans don score.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 6:40pm On Apr 07, 2018
I said this once last year after the Swansea game, Matic holds the ball for way too long and he isn't very spectacular, nobody should tell me nonsense
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 6:41pm On Apr 07, 2018
Beautiful goal I must confess cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 6:41pm On Apr 07, 2018
airmark:

Mou must remain till 2032
Conte will be ur coach forever angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 6:41pm On Apr 07, 2018
This goal changes nothing for me. Pep is a better tactician than Mourinho. Even if we later win, Mourinho is a still a fool to me. Until he changes, I'll never rate him highly again. Rubbish coward. Mtcheew.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:41pm On Apr 07, 2018
Skimpledawg:

School him man.

He knows nothing grin

grin

Choi

You wanna disorganize our House ba? Dablord on the Beatz!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5449) (5450) (5451) (5452) (5453) (5454) (5455) ... (14149) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Panther7(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.