Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,880 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5499) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8698044 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5496) (5497) (5498) (5499) (5500) (5501) (5502) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
neezar:

omo I don collect the temporary card oo

I actually saw my missing rib there cool
Did you tender any document for this ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
femiti:
Did you tender any document for this ?
lol...Omo na God send am oo cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 3:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
dfrost:

My mind tells me that too but make I keep quiet. Mou's mouth makes me angry everyday. Congratulate the guy and move on. You won it eight times and so what? Pep has won it seven times.

Mou (55 yo) - 8 leagues titles
Pep (47 yo) - 7 league titles

He is fast losing it. Gosh.
I hope we get rid of him asap
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
raumdeuter:
neezar

Good morning

https://www.whoscored.com/News/N-3KypNdJEOY5YLCyrj71A/Show/Bayern-Munich-eye-Manchester-United-wantaway

Juventus the likely destination if he might even leave sef
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
neezar:

lol...Omo na God send am oo cheesy cheesy
The requirements for the temporary card ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 3:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
femiti:
The requirements for the temporary card ?
Not at all

Just go there, They would give u a form 2 fill
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
neezar:

Juventus the likely destination if he might even leave sef

Juventus have Dybala and DOuglas Costa already who are young

Bayern have Robben and Ribery who are old and need replacements
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

Juventus have Dybala and DOuglas Costa already who are young

Bayern have Robben and Ribery who are old and need replacements
What even gave u the assurance that he would leave United
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
neezar:

Not at all

Just go there, They would give u a form 2 fill
oh ok thanks
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
Paul Merson perfectly sums it up here.
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/11333827/man-utd-have-been-terrible-to-watch-in-parts-this-season-says-paul-merson

I swear Mourinho needs to leave or be forced to change. SIMPLE!!! His style of football management is so outdated and won't get us anywhere.

I don't believe Sane is better than Martial nor Sterling better than Rashford. The difference in their performances is just the manager they play under. I can't wait to see the back of this megalomaniac scam we call a manager.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 3:20pm On Apr 16, 2018
neezar:

Don't really know sha

Will call the woman later
I NEVER COLLECT MY PVC SINCE 2015 grin grin
missed some cash during the election, politicians came in to rent us in school
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 3:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
sod09:
Lmao cheesy cheesy

Will the PVC be ready by next month?? A guy in the same case with u was actually told to go and register again
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 3:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
femiti:
oh ok thanks
u wlc man
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 3:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
neezar:

Lmao cheesy cheesy

Will the PVC be ready by next month?? A guy in the same case with u was actually told to go and register again
to hell with them
who PVC epp
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2018
sod09:
to hell with them
who PVC epp
Hahahah....Omo baba...Pvc is necessary ooo

Buhari gats leave ahbeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
neezar:

Hahahah....Omo baba...Pvc is necessary ooo

Buhari gats leave ahbeg
bros no vex we they derail i no get energy to fight any scummies today cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 3:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
sod09:
bros no vex we they derail i no get energy to fight any scummies today cheesy cheesy
lol

Alright man
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
slimghost:
Paul Merson perfectly sums it up here.
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/11333827/man-utd-have-been-terrible-to-watch-in-parts-this-season-says-paul-merson

I swear Mourinho needs to leave or be forced to change. SIMPLE!!! His style of football management is so outdated and won't get us anywhere.

I don't believe Sane is better than Martial nor Sterling better than Rashford. The difference in their performances is just the manager they play under. I can't wait to see the back of this megalomaniac scam we call a manager.
Mou tactics is for national team and not club football..Martial is very talented footballer, he need a coach that will play to his strength and mou is not that kind of coach..Mou tactics is slavery and pain to skillful players who are not workaholic on the pitch, hence Pogba and Martial need to leave to save their career unless Mou is sacked.

Btw, I need Pogba to come pair up with Kante. We go give una Bakayoko, e sabi run around like headless chicken so Mou go like am. smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
hensben:
Mou tactics is for national team and not club football..Martial is very talented footballer, he need a coach that will play to his strength and mou is not that kind of coach..Mou tactics is slavery and pain to skillful players who are not workaholic on the pitch, hence Pogba and Martial need to leave to save their career unless Mou is sacked.

Btw, I need Pogba to come pair up with Kante. We go give una Bakayoko, e sabi run around like headless chicken so Mou go like am. smiley

Well said! but thunder fire you and that Bakayoko. lmao! Madt man. Mourinho's case gives me nightmares.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iheanyi40(m): 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
sod09:
to hell with them
who PVC epp
I DE tell u
Collected mine last week sha, tho I heard from a right source that d son of our former governor goes to each ward gives 20k in exchange 4 your pvc, imagine
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
Mou chose to play a 3 man midfield of Matic/ Herrera/ Pogba against a relegation assured West Brom, which in my opinion was a defensive formation from the initial whistle. The rationale behind using 2 defensive midfielders against West Brom, I am thinking was to free Pogba while assuring his back 4 were not exposed. However, that meant the team struggled to transition the ball from the middle to the attack or create any thing from deep, the wings and in the final thirds despite dominating possession.

Isn't it ironic that he made a tactical change by substituting Hererra for Lingard immediately after half time because he was searching for a creative spark? A (4-2-3-1) Pogba/ Matic midfield with Mata playing 10, while Sanchez and Martial or Rashford attacking from the wings and Alhaji Jambody striking from the CF position would have yielded a far better performance/ result.

I can't remember the last time I watched a very good United offensive display under Mourinho. For me, the value and beauty of an offensive possession does not necessarily depend on the quality of the players, it depends more on the tactics employed. That is why the likes of Bournemouth, Crystal Palace and even Swansea City can play attractive football when they have possession.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cadec007(m): 5:05pm On Apr 16, 2018
hensben:

@bakayoko on behalf of my fellow reddevils, we would pass and gleefully tender the offer to our beloved looserpoops
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cadec007(m): 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
iheanyi40:
I DE tell u
Collected mine last week sha, tho I heard from a right source that d son of our former governor goes to each ward gives 20k in exchange 4 your pvc, imagine
4 real?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 5:12pm On Apr 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

[s]Most consecutive Premier League Manager of the Month awards: Guardiola equalled Conte's record of three successive manager of the month awards after a perfect November and then went one better when he won the award for a fourth time in December. Possibility: Already achieved.

Most passes: Again the statistics only go back to 2010-11 and again Guardiola's City set the record during his first season with 20,506 completed passes at an average 84 percent completion. They have already amassed 21,531 passes this season. Possibility: Already achieved.

Most away wins: Mourinho guided Chelsea to 15 victories from 19 matches in 2004-05. City have won 14 of their 17 away games so far this season but must win their last two -- at West Ham and Southampton -- to set a new record. Possibility: 7/10

Best goal difference: Chelsea won the 2009-10 on the final game of the season when an 8-0 victory over Wigan Athletic gave them a goal difference of +71. City are currently on +68 and should expect to get past Chelsea's record. Possibility: 9/10

Highest average possession: Possession statistics only go back as far as the 2010-11 season. Guardiola's City set the record last season with an average 64 percent possession per match but they are set to smash that this season with their average possession currently standing at 71.3 percent. Possibility: 9/10

Earliest title success: United's 2000-01 team held the record, winning the league with five games remaining. City have now equalled that record after United's shock home defeat to West Brom. Possibility: Already achieved.

Most points: A long time before Jose Mourinho gained his reputation for defensive tactics, he guided Chelsea to 95 points in 2004-05 at a rate of exactly 2.5 points per game. City have 87 points from 33 matches so far -- averaging around 2.6 points per game -- and need nine from their last five. Possibility: 9/10

Most goals: Carlo Ancelotti was in charge of Chelsea when they scored 103 goals at a rate of just over 2.7 goals per game. City have 93 goals from 33 matches at a rate of more than 2.8 per match. Possibility: 8/10

Most wins: Antonio Conte's Chelsea set the record only last year when they won 30 of their 38 games; a winning percentage of 79 percent. City have won 28 of their 33 games at a rate of 85 percent. Three wins from their last five matches would set a new record. Possibility: 9/10

Most consecutive wins: Arsenal (2001-02) and Chelsea (2016-17) held the record with 13 straight victories but City moved passed that with their derby day win at Old Trafford on Dec. 10 before extending the record to 18 matches. Possibility: Already achieved.

http://www.espn.com/soccer/club/manchester-city/382/blog/post/3333011/can-man-city-smash-the-premier-league-points-and-goals-records[/s]
Epl is a local league remember, I could show you two times mourinho won the CL without messi.

Can you do the same for pep?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 5:12pm On Apr 16, 2018
sod09:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iheanyi40(m): 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
Cadec007:
4 real?
iswear bro

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dfrost: 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2018
neezar:

I hope we get rid of him asap

He can go to PSG for all I care.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dfrost: 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2018
slimghost:

Well said! but thunder fire you and that Bakayoko. lmao! Madt man. Mourinho's case gives me nightmares.

He gives me the creeps. angry undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 6:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
dfrost:

He can go to PSG for all I care.
I hope he does
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
This grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
Is grin
My 3000th comment grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5496) (5497) (5498) (5499) (5500) (5501) (5502) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.