Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8750707 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5510) (5511) (5512) (5513) (5514) (5515) (5516) ... (14157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 11:21am On Apr 23, 2018
Arsenal should go for "joachim love" as their new coach.....if they have sense!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:26am On Apr 23, 2018
funlord:

Arsenal should go for "joachim love" as their new coach.....if they have sense!

Be like them don line up Enrique! grin

Or Thierry Henry cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 12:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
elrony:

! grin

Or Thierry Henry cheesy

Henry has already said no way....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
I saw ranieri in the stadium yesterday

I am also hearing rumours of bredan rodgers replacing wenger

another david nwoyes in the making cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2018
If my football manager track record is anything to go by, I will be Arsenals best bet although I haven't played since 2016 or early 17 I still
Believe I have the required skills to suceed grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
funlord:

Henry has already said no way....

Sol Campbell it is then!!! grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 5:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
I trust Arsenal to make the right choice unlike Alex Ferguson that chose an average coach as his successor due to nepotism.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TalabiAudu: 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
hensben:
I trust Arsenal to make the right choice unlike Alex Ferguson that chose an average coach as his successor due to nepotism.

Cc: bushwickbill, oasis007, funlord, capitalcee, lana1, elrony, lequte, nezzar

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:16pm On Apr 23, 2018
TalabiAudu:

Cc: bushwickbill, oasis007, funlord, capitalcee, lana1, elrony, lequte, nezzar

grin

The Eediot walks into the Thread to post the Gibberish like...............?!

Just watch out...... he's gonna be humiliated as usual and runs off the Thread like...........?!

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
FA keeps kissing Harry Klaim's ass

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 5:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
Good God! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This Hensben sef!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
Since we only need 2 more wins to cement 2nd spot....I really hope this Jose uses the last 3 games to allow Chong and Gomez see some action in anticipation of next season... after all he has said enough feeder boys will be part of the core of our strike force next season so why not allow them test themselves against some heavy opposition?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2018
Lana1:
FA keeps kissing Harry Klaim's ass

I don't think the official FA account should be posting such type of content.

Wembley's twitter account took things personal on that day. smiley

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7018197_221915100996279kanewembleytweet_jpeg35ce7a5d8eb663d170798ad4d075e8e6

But Kane fully deserves to be ridiculed till the end of the season following that stunt he pulled weeks ago.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 3:01am On Apr 24, 2018
hensben:

And give him a £50 million pound budget. At this rate i won't be suprised to see them give it to Harry Redknapp and he takes us back to the beautiful old days of Pascal Chimbonda, Sylvian Distin and Benjani Mwaruwari. To whom a brain is given, sense is expected but when you have a hens brain, not much expectations.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KevinDein: 8:43am On Apr 24, 2018
joeace2020:

And give him a £50 million pound budget. At this rate i won't be suprised to see them give it to Harry Redknapp and he takes us back to the beautiful old days of Pascal Chimbonda, Sylvian Distin and Benjani Mwaruwari. To whom a brain is given, sense is expected but when you have a hens brain, not much expectations.
Arsenal spent more than 50 million pounds each on two strikers in the space of 6 months.

So sorry the facts don't fit your narrative. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:40am On Apr 24, 2018
KevinDein:

Arsenal spent more than 50 million pounds each on two strikers in the space of 6 months.

So sorry the facts don't fit your narrative. grin
U Dey mind that one
A team that has aubumeyang and lacazette as striker, Petr Cech and Ospina as goalkeepers and probably no European football next season you want them to still spend 300million pounds. Football is business first to club owners, only fan see it as entertainment.

These people can’t just reason beyond old trafford.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:48am On Apr 24, 2018
joeace2020:

You and the person that liked this post need to be flogged.

A team that has Aubumeyang and Lacazette as strikers, cech and ospina as goalkeepers and probably no European football next season you still want them to spend 300 million pounds huh.

Do you even know what policy means and are you aware football is business first to club owners, only fans see it as entertainment.

Do you even have brain at all?. Are you this stupid in real life. Is your Brian paining you. Are you sure you are alright. Hope you nor Dey craze. When you go get sense bro.

Wh can’t you manure fans reason beyond old trafford...Sentimental gloat just like SAF.

DropMic.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 11:03am On Apr 24, 2018
hensben:
[s]You and the person that liked this post need to be flogged.

A team that has Aubumeyang and Lacazette as strikers, cech and ospina as goalkeepers and probably no European football next season you still want them to spend 300 million pounds huh.

Do you even know what policy means and are you aware football is business first to club owners, only fans see it as entertainment.

Do you even have brain at all?. Are you this stupid in real life. Is your Brian paining you. Are you sure you are alright. Hope you nor Dey craze. When you go get sense bro.

Wh can’t you manure fans reason beyond old trafford...Sentimental gloat just like SAF.

DropMic.[/s]

Trash.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 11:04am On Apr 24, 2018
hensben:
[s]U Dey mind that one
A team that has aubumeyang and lacazette as striker, Petr Cech and Ospina as goalkeepers and probably no European football next season you want them to still spend 300million pounds. Football is business first to club owners, only fan see it as entertainment.

These people can’t just reason beyond old trafford.[/s]
More garbage

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 11:06am On Apr 24, 2018
BushWickBill:

Trash.
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 11:12am On Apr 24, 2018
our in-house termite is out of the wood work today.

very soon his fellow gang member will appear.

Please ignore people with nothing to say. Life is short. Id1ots like this woodworm with no visible sign of intelligence above will only succeed in shortening your life.

Monkey dey for m drake with mic drop. Wetin we no go see?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:34am On Apr 24, 2018
BushWickBill:
our in-house termite is out of the wood work today.

very soon his fellow gang member will appear.

Please ignore people with nothing to say. Life is short. Id1ots like this woodworm with no visible sign of intelligence above will only succeed in shortening your life.

Monkey dey for m drake with mic drop. Wetin we no go see?

Sango is truly merciful, person without brain is asking another person if brain is paining him? What can we call that, jealousy or what?
What does he know about brain paining someone?

The decerebrate being could not even spell brain correctly, Thor needs to caution certain people accordingly.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 11:44am On Apr 24, 2018
hensben:
You and the person that liked this post need to be flogged.

DropMic.

Brian?? hahaha!! Bro take it from me, your hen's brain is beginning to fail you. Onset of Cociddiocis i guess! Any veterinarian in the house? The chicken brain or is it "brian" dropout asks questions phrased as statements and you expect people to think you have an idea what you are even yapping about. Bro where is your question mark? You didn't learn that in primary 3? And what is drop mic? Sentimental gloat? Lawd!!! Finally, football is business first to owners then fans see it as entertainment. You deserve the club you support honestly.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 12:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
afrodoc2:

Sango is truly merciful, person without brain is asking another person if brain is paining him? What can we call that, jealousy or what?
What does he know about brain paining someone?

The decerebrate being could not even spell brain correctly, Thor needs to caution certain people accordingly.

Lol.

Dockie you get time to dey analyze the invertebrate.

You must be a man of strong patience because me I no fit nitpick his usual dosage of nonsense

I guess Thor is too busy with the Avengers in the Infinity War to notice that imbec1le, that's why he is not striking the brainless nitwit by now , but I wonder why Sango is taking time to do the needful

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 12:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
joeace2020:

[s]Brian?? hahaha!! Bro take it from me, your hen's brain is beginning to fail you. Onset of Cociddiocis i guess! Any veterinarian in the house? The chicken brain or is it "brian" dropout asks questions phrased as statements and you expect people to think you have an idea what you are even yapping about. Bro where is your question mark? You didn't learn that in primary 3? And what is drop mic? Sentimental gloat? Lawd!!! Finally, football is business first to owners then fans see it as entertainment. You deserve the club you support honestly[/s].
Very weak come back...I guess right your brain is empty.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 12:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
BushWickBill:

More garbage

Attention seeker.

#Ignored

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2018
hensben:
Attention seeker.

#Ignored
Please by all means, ignore me.

I don't want to be infected with your late blooming autism and dyslexia. Yours are very contagious.

Your stupidity was such that you couldn't be diagnosed of both at the earlier stages because you were even too daft to exhibit the signs of both conditions, because they both were afraid of your stup1dity.

When you learn the difference between Brian and brain, let me know.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
Thor and Odin wondering what to do with the one who has a Brian in his head.

Thor: "Dad, I really should strike that fool but Thanos is around"

Odin: "True my son. But we need to rid Midgard of that cretin who can't spell. It is a threat to all humanity.

Thor: "So who is the bigger threat? Thanos or HensBreast?"

Odin: ". . . Hmmm. . .the nine realms are in grave danger of this twin threat. . .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
BushWickBill:

Please by all means, ignore me.

I don't want to be infected with your late blooming autism and dyslexia. Yours are very contagious.

Your stupidity was such that you couldn't be diagnosed of both at the earlier stages because you were even too daft to exhibit the signs of both conditions, because they both were afraid of your stup1dity.

When you learn the difference between Brian and brain, let me know.
BushWickBill:

so haven't you been reading?

your will have to fold your house and carry it on your head when you leave RCCG.

The land is not your own o.

You have been warned about buying RCCG land
When you can not even spell “you”.

O Lori buruku somebody

Attetnion seeker.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
*clearsthroat*

BushWickBill was a worn out set of shoes.
Wandering the city street.
Another face in the crowd.
Head looking down.
Lost in the sound of a lonely melody.
Empty pockets at a roulette.
Always landing on a lost bet.
Just live for the spin and hope for the win.
Go all in just to lose again.
Story of BushWickBill....ahahahahahahahahahah
cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
person signature na "see sense in my nonsense"

and u expect him 2 think with a normal brain?? angry

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 12:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
grin bwahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (5510) (5511) (5512) (5513) (5514) (5515) (5516) ... (14157) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: larride(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.