Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,444 members, 7,861,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5802) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8865170 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5799) (5800) (5801) (5802) (5803) (5804) (5805) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
PlainJAY:
Only this window

Kovacic rejects man utd

Boateng rejects man utd

Godin rejects man utd

At this rate even bakayoko will reject man utd
from transfer FC to rejected FC tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2018
BlueAngel444:
Atleast he didn't go to the world cup keeping like Karius tongue
Why didn't he go to the world cup? Too young?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
eph12:

Why didn't he go to the world cup? Too young?
undecided he was Spain's number 2 GK
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
Can't find words to describe how happy I am with our transfer activity this summer...The board should be applauded honestly..

Let's all see how special he is..Truth is his rating is already low and if he still messes up then its goodbye because I seriously doubt any big club that wants real progress will approach him...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
sinizia:

See them. Shameless Shekpeterus. Thanda romance una two Dia!!

back to sender sir....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spartacus11(m): 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2018
sinizia:

See them. Shameless Shekpeterus. Thanda romance una two Dia!!

Shezem back to sender

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
slimghost:

Sometimes you can't help but wonder the type of excuses people come up with just to defend their god Mourinho.
The other one wrote that the defenders are the reason our players can't even create nothing and often play like headless chickens.

Nothing wey person no go read for here.

Guy save your breath.No matter how you wail they wouldnt listen or want to admit.I know this cus have been in yours shoes and I can relate vividly well with what you've been saying. Give mourinho man city today and give pochettino not even pep man United you will think Rashford is better than aguero. No sane mind watches your team play and blame players or think defence is your problem only those who have vowed not to see with their eyes and use their brains will think man United problem isn't their manager.my advice is that you just start observing them and do less talking cus no amount of your epistle will make them understand what is obvious.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spartacus11(m): 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
CrystalTiger:

Can't find words to describe how happy I am with our transfer activity this summer...The board should be applauded honestly..

Let's all see how special he is..Truth is his rating is already low and if he still messes up then its goodbye because I seriously doubt any big club that wants real progress will approach him...

Is this ur way of mourning, u can't be saying the truth

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
spartacus11:

Is this ur way of mourning, u can't be saying the truth

Lmao... Its the truth bro..Any real ManUtd fan should be glad too..We need real progress while being entertained... Honestly, there's no difference between Mourinho and Buhari..They're both out of touch with modern times..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
This is the make or break season for Moáninghoe. Step up to the plate and perform wonders, otherwise, na to go dey write motivation letter drop for Sheffield United.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
spartacus11:

Shezem back to sender
diggz:

back to sender sir....
Copy, copy. Una two go sabi giraffe for class wella. Yorupa bound Shekpetewons.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spartacus11(m): 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
CrystalTiger:

Lmao... Its the truth bro..Any real ManUtd fan should be glad too..We need real progress while being entertained... Honestly, there's no difference between Mourinho and Buhari..They're both out of touch with modern times..

I see u want dem to sack our special one. Hope you've typed the letter, or will it be through text message?

Airmark shebi Conte is still in the market

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spartacus11(m): 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
sinizia:

shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
MRTA7:

I think the point is more often than not the team with the least goals conceded wins the league.

Actually this is wrong. It is just something that has been repeated so much without verification that people now just recite it as truth.

The fact is more often than not the team that has scored the most goals wins the league. You can check back over the last 10yrs, 20yrs or even from the start of the EPL. Attack has led to more champions than defence.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
sinizia:

Thanda kiss ya balls... tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
MRTA7:

Last 10 yrs or last 20 support this claim?

The last 5, 10, 20 and 30yrs. Attack more often than not wins the league title.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
afrodoc2:

Actually this is wrong. It is just something that has been repeated so much without verification that people now just recite it as truth.

The fact is more often than not the team that has scored the most goals wins the league. You can check back over the last 10yrs, 20yrs or even from the start of the EPL. Attack has led to more champions than defence.

I didn't even want to get involved in that argument because I have realised some people here can actually come up with pure falsehood just to defend Mourinho.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
larride:

Why your blood dey hot like this now, I no Dey attack you now, I was just saying it is suicide to play high line pressing with Smalling and Jones as CB, that’s what I am saying, I’m not attacking you in anyway.

Prophet Larride no vex abeg. Man's too hot ni. I just dey vex cos of the crap we're playing and the arrogance of Mouriho.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

That stadium cost a lot...

You're right. Completely forgot about the stadium. Those guys do have a long-term plan. It's no surprise they are now ruling London.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
slimghost:

I didn't even want to get involved in that argument because I have realised some people here can actually come up with pure falsehood just to defend Mourinho.

We scored 38 goals less than City and conceded just 1 goal more. We were 5th in goal scoring and 2nd in goals conceded, but somehow our defence is the problem.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2018
BlueAngel444:
undecided he was Spain's number 2 GK
Why didn't he keep? Wasn't he good enough?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
Like the board told Mourinho to stop moaning and manage the players he has. Reason he decided to do sh1t against Bayern. Fuvker spent over 400m in two seasons, he still wanted to bring onboard two 29 year old players. Stvpid Sanchez too was saying that he expects Man Utd to sign world class players, so the ones we have are not world class?

I dont understand how Mourinho thinks sha. He should perform the wonders he managed to pull off at Porto and Inter. We didnt bring him on board to put together a team of mercenary players, win a couple of trophies, then rinse and repeat. We need to build a team that can do something meaningful over the next 5 years or so.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
spartacus11:

I see u want dem to sack our special one. Hope you've typed the letter, or will it be through text message?

Airmark shebi Conte is still in the market
wengay is jobless too undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2018
Hope we beat Leicester shaa, the heat here is too much.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2018
afrodoc2:

We scored 38 goals less than City and conceded just 1 goal more. We were 5th in goal scoring and 2nd in goals conceded, but somehow our defence is the problem.

The topic is not even worth discussing. I have said it before that is pure idiocy to attribute our woes on the defense.
Pure and start idiocy.

The whole of last season, we were labouring to piece attacks together and Mourinho has not fixed that yet judging from the pre-season games and yet, defense is the problem.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AmoryBlacq: 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
eph12:

You think this is funny?

Fuc_k off scummy!

grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
nitrogen:
Like the board told Mourinho to stop moaning and manage the players he has. Reason he decided to do sh1t against Bayern. Fuvker spent over 400m in two seasons, he still wanted to bring onboard two 29 year old players. Stvpid Sanchez too was saying that he expects Man Utd to sign world class players, so the ones we have are not world class?

I dont understand how Mourinho thinks sha. He should perform the wonders he managed to pull off at Porto and Inter. We didnt bring him on board to put together a team of mercenary players, win a couple of trophies, then rinse and repeat. We need to build a team that can do something meaningful over the next 5 years or so.

Mourinho doesn't care about the future. He works with mercenaries. That's why when Pep and Poch were praising their youngsters, the proud Portugese Tony Pulls was busy slamming ours.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
afrodoc2:

City conceded less goal - 1st
Utd conceded 1 more goal than Utd - 2nd
Tottenham conceded 8 more goals than Utd - 3rd
Liverpool scored 14 more goals than Utd and conceded 10 more goals - 4th
C’mon there’s a correlation there na.

Check the above again and you will see that defense is as important as the attack. It’s not everytime that you will outscore your opponent that’s why a solid defense is essential. I am not saying Defence is our only problem, what I am saying is that any serious minded team will pay attention to the team defensive aspect also because it is equally important.

DDG save more shot than Ederson had to face ffs, that’s to tell you how much our opponent were tearing through our defence. Exchange DDG with Karius and we might have ended up 6th or 7th.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Adisaowalla: 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
larride:

Last season was a record breaking season, it’s an exception and not the norm.

Nobody is disputing the fact that defensive solidity is important for a credible title challenge.

However, the crux of the matter is that Mourihno seems to be more fixated on the team conceding less even when it's so obvious that our problems lie elsewhere...

larride:

Check over the last 10 season or beyond and you will find out that most teams that won the league went through a period where they had to go through dry goal scoring spell and grind out results winning 1 nil, even Fergie team go through those periods.

There was this Fergie title winning seasons that we won almost 10 games 1 nil.

if anything, we were more concerned with the goals drought during those games. Our fowards were even making the wrong headlines if i can remember vividly.

During the last 5 seasons we won the league (under Fergie), it was only the 2008/2009 season we could boast of the meanest defence in the league.

larride:

A solid defense is essential to sustain any title challenge. For all of Liverpool goals galore last season they finished 4th.

Despite how "mean" our defence was, how come we finished 19 points behind the champions?

larride:

For all of Pep goals in his first season, they finished 3rd, the question is what changed between Pep first season and the second season?

Therein lies your answer.

the difference was that pep was able to perfect and impose his possession / attacking football on opponents, in the process winning more games in total & setting records such as the most consecutive away victories (11) & overall away victories (16).

larride:

NB: All im trying to say is that defense is equally as important as attack.

Nope - this was what you said....

larride:

goals win match, defense win titles.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2018
cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
See u guys till the end of the season

I hope Mou surprises me tho, If eventually he wins the Epl, he should still leave
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
patrickmuf:
I have this gut feeling that we might end up signing 2-3 players before the window shuts today...Make it happen Ed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5799) (5800) (5801) (5802) (5803) (5804) (5805) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: delkuf(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.