Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,464 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8757138 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6449) (6450) (6451) (6452) (6453) (6454) (6455) ... (14159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 9:01am On Mar 10, 2019
Evra should be given a job at old trafford. Dude’s love for the club is massive.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 11:14am On Mar 10, 2019
We're back again. cheesy cheesy

Let's cash out, before Man city bury united.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 11:19am On Mar 10, 2019

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:55am On Mar 10, 2019

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 11:59am On Mar 10, 2019
elrony:

Orgasmic!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Arsenal fans hardly get such feeling grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
I just hope that while we the fans have been floating on cloud 9 since the PSG game the players have been focused on this Arsenal match.

If we come in with the same intensity as we did for the PSG game we should win this, but if we are complacent it won't go as we anticipate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
afrodoc2:
I just hope that while we the fans have been floating on cloud 9 since the PSG game the players have been focused on this Arsenal match.

If we come in with the same intensity as we did for the PSG game we should win this, but if we are complacent it won't go as we anticipate.
I trust OGS to know what's at stake. And i ve barely seen any of the players posting on social media...so there's that too.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 12:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ucsquare(m): 12:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
hmm...
"MOUNTAINS ARE THERE TO BE CLIMBED"- OGS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
obainojazz:
Arsenal fans hardly get such feeling grin

Sterile fans grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:44pm On Mar 10, 2019
"Things have been difficult for me. I have been out of the team and that has been frustrating, but I have never let that get me down and have never let my head go down.

I have trained hard, worked really hard and I knew that my time would come. Wednesday night really represented a good and important [moment] for me to be my best for Professor Ole."

- FRED

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
"Ole, Michael Carrick and the coaching team had been talking to me, helping me to prepare for this moment. Yes, I believe that on Wednesday, when I came off the pitch, I felt that this was a turning point for me and an important moment.

"At the same time, I need to keep my feet on the ground. I have still got a lot of hard work to put in, we haven’t won anything yet. I need to continue working hard. We, as a team, need to continue working hard so that we can put Manchester United back on top where we belong.“

- FRED

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
“I think I've been secretly always wanting to do the job I'm doing now, and I probably believed more that I could be a football coach and a manager than a player, because it took me a few years to get to the level I wanted to be as a player.

"I feel honoured and privileged to be the one who makes the decisions, and I think I prepared all my life to make decisions like this, because ever since I was a kid I played all these computer games and [had] written all the teams, selected teams with my mates, in the good old teams with Zico and [Diego] Maradona and [Marco] van Basten, all them teams that I used to pick!”

- Ole Gunner Solksjaer

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2019
“I love to work with teams that play forward, run forward, chase the ball and work harder than the opposition. Giggsy [Ryan Giggs] and Becks [David Beckham], the graveyard shift that they did up and down the line. They didn't just stand out wide, get the ball and deliver - they worked their socks off.

When you play for Man United you can't just be: 'Well, I'm talented. I'll just do my magic when I get the ball.' That is not enough. That's not going to be enough if we want to challenge for the top two."

- Ole Gunner Solksjaer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
“We need more time to be challenging but that's, of course, what this club should be doing. The foundation is here and we just need to add a few attributes to the squad.

"In terms of total running distance, that was the highest we've had against Paris Saint-Germain, and there's absolutely no reason why Man United shouldn't be the hardest working team in the league."

- Ole Gunner Solksjaer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
“If you ask the Molde players back in Norway, that's one of the things I always demanded from them, that work-rate and attitude and fitness.

"So we need to keep working on the fitness and, next season, the players know that they'll be asked if they want to challenge at the top, they've got to improve all the time.

”That's what you see from the top teams in the league. They run more than us and that's not acceptable really."

- Ole Gunner Solksjaer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
".....if the youngsters are going to go past the first-team players, they need to train harder than anyone else.

“This then means that the first-team players look at them and go: 'They're fitter than me, they work harder than me, they're going to take my position, I need to step up my game,' and that's what we want to do by bringing youngsters through and probably one or two signings as well.”

- Ole Gunner Solksjaer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2019
“Achievement? [the win over PSG) I think everyone goes on about it because it was the way it happened. We’ve gone through to the quarter-finals of the Champions League, and I don’t think that is an achievement per se.

"But I think it was the way it happened; the team it happened against. But you should expect to be in the quarters if you’re Man United.”

- Ole Gunner Solksjaer

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
Oasis007:
“Achievement? [the win over PSG) I think everyone goes on about it because it was the way it happened. We’ve gone through to the quarter-finals of the Champions League, and I don’t think that is an achievement per se.

"But I think it was the way it happened; the team it happened against. But you should expect to be in the quarters if you’re Man United.”

- Ole Gunner Solksjaer

OGS don bring down the players from the heavens they were on Wednesday. Wise man. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
Oasis007:
"Ole, Michael Carrick and the coaching team had been talking to me, helping me to prepare for this moment. Yes, I believe that on Wednesday, when I came off the pitch, I felt that this was a turning point for me and an important moment.

"At the same time, I need to keep my feet on the ground. I have still got a lot of hard work to put in, we haven’t won anything yet. I need to continue working hard. We, as a team, need to continue working hard so that we can put Manchester United back on top where we belong.“

- FRED

Who will this guy bench, if everyone is fit?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 3:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
airmark:

Who will this guy bench, if everyone is fit?

He has to be consistently exceptionally exceptional to displace anyone in the midfield if everyone is fit.

From his level now that's a lot of hardwork, fitness and intelligence on the ball when given the chance.

Can he? Will he?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
“You can see that joy and happiness that he has. We feed off that. There are players who are injured, others who have stepped up, and everyone has got that belief, whoever steps in, that we can keep that high level that we have managed under Ole.”

- Chris Smalling
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2019
Lineup

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2019
Just saw our lineup....good but I think is too early for matic.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
Chance for Fred. Can he take it
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nice line up.

I don't think it's early for Matic. We didn't know what type of injury he sustained but McTominay has tried. He needs to rest not after the heavy matches he's played.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
Diogo Dalot. Give me joy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2019
3-5-2 formation.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2019
Fred should know that he needs to show confidence today. This is a bigger test than PSG
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 5:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
Khaytunechi:
Diogo Dalot. Give me joy.

The guy has changed to something else under OGS. Playing with confidence.

We gave him no chance under the fraudulent ONE angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
Dalot has been converted to a RW.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6449) (6450) (6451) (6452) (6453) (6454) (6455) ... (14159) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: FergieRaww(m), AdisaOwala, stulp16 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.