Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,690 members, 7,844,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8816706 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7172) (7173) (7174) (7175) (7176) (7177) (7178) ... (14201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spillo1: 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
thorrvik55:

Lol.. See wot Ole the wheeler has caused. Manure fans now celebrating a draw at home against a team that has not beaten Manure at home since God knows when...

If I had dignity the park the trailer football Manure played today would have humbled me? I laugh in ur native language.. grin grin
Ha ba. Don't you get tired? Go and start an argument on your thread and invite dayo.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sleekdot(m): 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
patrickmuf:
But when we say Pep didn't do well at Bayern who had won the treble the previous season, you're quick to say th players were past their prime. Use that same excuse for Barca...

Barca players won the treble 2yrs after the 7-0 battering how many trebles did Bayern players win after Pep left

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2019
thorrvik55:
Old Trafford is going down today by 4:30pm, don't miss it. grin grin

Hahaha cheesy

Thank God you did watch the match
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
sleekdot:

Barca players won the treble 2yrs after the 7-0 battering how many trebles did Bayern players win after Pep left
Th team that won it after that 7 vs 0 demoliton had Suarez and Neymar...Not the same team...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Creatrixity(m): 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
Leyqute:

He was disinterested at many points in the game. Failed to complete runs that would’ve helped the team create chances, losses possession and can’t be halfassed to regain it, etc.

Rashford is still as clueless as you’ve known him. Forget the goal he scored today.

Maybe he would have played better if he wasn't. . . .you know. . .isolated?

From his game play today, I could only pick out two mistakes. I think he was the third best player today after James & Aaron.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2019
For a team that's not scoring much, our defending has to almost immaculate if we are to secure points.
Young and Rojo should have been tighter to their men.
There are two important aspects of the team that need to be addressed in January; a target man in attack is important. Somebody that can trouble defenders in the air and hold up play really well, and a target man in midfield beside Pogba.
When the team is under pressure, a leeway like those can ease the defense and even switch to counter attack rapidly.

Liverpool defenders and midfielders had no trouble winning clearances upfield and the knowledge that they must win the aerial challenge kept their other players firmly planted in our half, as well as killed any confidence of our midfielders attempting to join attack cuz they knew their forward had no hope of winning the cleared ball.

We should look to Zlatan for the second half of the season only.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Branzy(m): 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2019
*BREAKING NEWS!!!*

```LALLANA HAS JUST SAVED THE WORLD FROM NOISE POLLUTION```

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spillo1: 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2019
The kokane guy has disappeared. Even that ignorant Chelsea fan has gone into exile.

I repeat Just because you are taller than your father doesn't mean you won't dobale. Alaye Jor Jor Jor.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2019
Why did Rojo not clear that ball? If he cleared, we would have won one nil.

Lindelof is now the weak link in our defense. I believe Smalling would have been doing a better job.

Maguire and McTominay are our most consistent players.

We looked very good today, but usually clueless against small teams that sit deep to defend against us. May be we need more creative attacking players. Players with good close control and some others who can dribble like Nani. Our shooting accuracy is nonsense. Our set plays are complete waste. May be we will improve more when Rashford and Martial are starting together. More trouble for defenders than when one is featured.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2019
Sholaani:

Yeye dey smell

If we had won the game.. no one will complain of the sub made

Sub or no sub... Liverpool getting an equalizer has already been coming.. The idea of introducing Martial is to be able to hold up play upfront while James is LW.. The goal just happened quickly... If not, you will have praise the Coach.. I am not a supporter of Ole but the Sub is right
Abeg shift, we are noylt the same, I was always going to complain even if we win...After watching us beat Chelsea 4 v 0, I had reservations with the way Chelsea were able to play through us, only poor finishing stopped them from handing us a defeat. Away from winning, some of us want to see the team play well...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spillo1: 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2019
ChristineC:
For a team that's not scoring much, our defending has to almost immaculate if we are to secure points.
There are two important aspects of the team that need to be addressed in January; a target man in attack is important. Somebody that can trouble defenders in the air and hold up play really well, and a target man in midfield beside Pogba.
When the team is under pressure, a leeway like those can ease the defense and even switch to counter attack rapidly.

Liverpool defenders and midfielders had no trouble winning clearances upfield and the knowledge that they must win the aerial challenge kept their other players firmly planted in our half, as well as killed any confidence of our midfielders attempting to join attack cuz they knew their forward had no hope of winning the cleared ball.

Which Zlatan?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2019
Leyqute:

As clueless as he is I don’t mind him giving kids minutes in games against the likes of Rochelle and VVVenlo. Pogba got injured in the last not-so-important game against some team from Eastern Europe and we’ve been missing him.

If he was the one who partnered McTom today our odds of winning would’ve increased.

Also, Martial coming on at 83 mins was to warm him up for the next match.

Ole has many faults I agree, but no be every time we go Dey bash am.

Injury actually points more to the kind of training regime or how are physio are bang average.

We cannot continue this scatter gun approach. The team need to play together.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2019
ChristineC:

I think Rojo actually takes the blame. The ball went through him. Rather he left it uncleared because he was scared of miscuing it with his right foot. When he thought the ball will safely go across the defence, it fell on Lalana.

Skysports:

Victor Lindelof - 6
Perhaps fortunate not to be penalised for a foul in the build-up to the goal. Outmuscled by Sadio Mane at one point in the first half, but the Liverpool man's effort was ruled out for a handball. Allowed Robertson's cross to run through to Lallana for Liverpool's goal

Marcos Rojo - 6
A late inclusion after Axel Tuanzebe suffered an injury during the warm-up. Grew into the game after some awkward moments in the early stages, but, like Lindelof, he was partly culpable for Liverpool's equaliser when he failed to cut out Robertson's cross.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2019
spillo1:

Which Zlatan?

Our only Zlatan Ibile
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
sleekdot:
Roland17 did you see the NBC questions they were asking VVD about how he struggled against Rashford

Baba, I see the the tin oh and he felt kinda of taken aback by the questions about his performance today. I think it lays credence and supports my argument that VVD has had a difficult start to this season in comparison to last season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
spillo1:

Which Zlatan?
I only know one Zlatan undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2019
Eruditor:

United did not fail. They have a more intelligent fanbase than Shekpites. If you had said this nonsense on the CFC thread, 20 people would have endorsed it.

I am sure you went to church today. When your pastor was shouting "take it" you collected stupidity and your cup is running over.

I hope you read the article you posted. When you do, make sure you come back here to correct the other 2 olodos that endorsed your post.
The way "Nairaland likes" dey enter this guy ehn grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2019
Creatrixity:

Maybe he would have played better if he wasn't. . . .you know. . .isolated?

From his game play today, I could only pick out two mistakes. I think he was the third best player today after James & Aaron.

He wasn’t isolated those moments he lost possession easily, made the wrong decision, or failed to put pressure on the opponent.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Branzy(m): 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2019
larride:

Injury actually points more to the kind of training regime or how are physio are bang average.

We cannot continue this scatter gun approach. The team need to play together.

Is Chelsea not having injury problems.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2019
Stupid Liverpool. Can't even flog this Losers at old trashford. Where is lana1? I heard your British kick and run merchant dropped a disaster-class. When last did he score cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2019
elampiro:

I think Rojo actually takes the blame. The ball went through him. Rather he left it uncleared because he was scared of miscuing it with his right foot. When he thought the ball will safely go across the defence, it fell on Lalana.

Skysports:

Victor Lindelof - 6
Perhaps fortunate not to be penalised for a foul in the build-up to the goal. Outmuscled by Sadio Mane at one point in the first half, but the Liverpool man's effort was ruled out for a handball. Allowed Robertson's cross to run through to Lallana for Liverpool's goal

Marcos Rojo - 6
A late inclusion after Axel Tuanzebe suffered an injury during the warm-up. Grew into the game after some awkward moments in the early stages, but, like Lindelof, he was partly culpable for Liverpool's equaliser when he failed to cut out Robertson's cross.
Yeah I saw that. It's just a pity, we've dropped at least 5 games to school boy errors. The team just has to find a way to create more chances, I think that's just it. As long as we keep the score low, the opponent always has a chance cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sleekdot(m): 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2019
patrickmuf:
Th team that won it after that 7 vs 0 demoliton had Suarez and Neymar...Not the same team...

On one hand you will say it was Messi who helped Neymar to win a CL now are you saying Messi Pique Iniesta Alves were finished and Neymar plus Suarez won the CL for Barca

Alves Alba Pique Iniesta Busquets Messi not sure of Macherano

6 to 7 starters in the team bashed by Bayern but it was Neymar that made the difference

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2019
footiemaniac:

I hope you will have the dignity to apologize for this. This is very unwarranted.
Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 8:48pm On Oct 20, 2019
Sholaani:

You ought to burn down both Arsenal and Chelsea thread..

We got a draw while they both lose.. especially that Arsenal club wey chop 3:1 and won dribble of the decade.. Nonsense and Arsenal!!!
those guys get peanut for head wahali grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sleekdot(m): 8:49pm On Oct 20, 2019
Roland17:

Baba, I see the the tin oh and he felt kinda of taken aback by the questions about his performance today. I think it lays credence and supports my argument that VVD has had a difficult start to this season in comparison to last season.

He is still better than Maldini Vidic Cannavaro if you look at his performance against Sheffield
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 8:50pm On Oct 20, 2019
obainojazz:
of course. .. your face is deep in dayo's aass.. you surely cannot see.

The irony.

Why do dummies like trying me? grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 8:51pm On Oct 20, 2019
BikeMan:
The way "Nairaland likes" dey enter this guy ehn grin

LOL.

I use it to conduct polls on stupid/smart people. And I am never disappointed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:55pm On Oct 20, 2019
sleekdot:

On one hand you will say it was Messi who helped Neymar to win a CL now are you saying Messi Pique Iniesta Alves were finished and Neymar plus Suarez won the CL for Barca
See how you want to start turning amala...

In a shot at Fergie, you claimed Bayern beat the Barca team that beat Fergie twice after 2 years...

I reminded you that you claimed Bayern players were past their peak that's why Pep couldn't reach the UCL with team that had won the treble a year prior...

If after a year, you claimed Bayern playerswere past their peak, why can't you use same excuse for Barca players after 2 years?

In reply, you said Barca still went on to win the treble but that Barca team wasn't the same, Neymar and Suarez were new entrants...Argue along this line...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2019
Eruditor:

The irony.

Why do dummies like trying me? grin

I thought you had sense sad

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 9:02pm On Oct 20, 2019
Itsmedozie:

I thought you had sense sad

By quoting me, you just proved you have no sense.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2019
Eruditor:

By quoting me, you just proved you have no sense.

no I can't help you go somewhere else thanks wink

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 9:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
Itsmedozie:

no I can't help you go somewhere else thanks wink

LOL

Scummy don realize his mistake.

These self-disrespecting dummies sef.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7172) (7173) (7174) (7175) (7176) (7177) (7178) ... (14201) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ibunkun1(m), Bjteensdes24 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.