Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (782) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8752754 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) ... (14158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:08am On Jul 19, 2014
Arturo Vidal has left the door wide open for a move to Manchester United with his latest comments on his future.

Vidal, 27, told ADN Radio Chile he was unsure whether he’d stay at Juventus but said he’d remain fully committed if it was to happen.

He said: “You can’t say I’ve completed a cycle at Juve. If I stay, I intend to continue doing things well.

"It's difficult to speak of other teams when you are already at a top club, I have won the Serie A title three times and I respect my team-mates.

"I have heard about the interest shown by Real Madrid and Manchester United in me but there is my agent who deals with this.

"Once I arrive to Italy I will speak to the coach and see what happens.

"Now the only thing on my mind on is that I have seven or eight days of holiday left and I want to go away from Chile in order to have a good rest."

[Source: La Cuarta, ADN Radio, thepeoplesperson.com, goal.com]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:09am On Jul 19, 2014
Good luck.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 2:00am On Jul 19, 2014
It took Rio Ferdinand ex wife of Yakubu Aiyegbeni almost 30yrs to discover where his talent level is.

QPR to the rescue since Vidic no dey to dey bail am out again
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 5:24am On Jul 19, 2014
dayokanu: It took Rio Ferdinand ex wife of Yakubu Aiyegbeni almost 30yrs to discover where his talent level is.

QPR to the rescue since Vidic no dey to dey bail am out again

Ferdinand on crutches>>>>>jerome "alago" boateng at his best!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 5:35am On Jul 19, 2014
Dadehmola:

Ferdinand on crutches>>>>>jerome "alago" boateng at his best!!

When Ferdinand gives the type of performance Jerome gave at a world cup final lets start the comparison

Ferdinand at his prime was disgraced in a CL final by Messi
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 5:55am On Jul 19, 2014
dayokanu:

When Ferdinand gives the type of performance Jerome gave at a world cup final lets start the comparison

Which yeye comparison? I have told you- a rio Ferdinand on his death bed (may he live long) is far better than a fully fit boateng!

By the way, your boateng was only outstanding in the final. If you want to base your evaluation on such isolated performances, he must also be better than Thiago silva.

dayokanu:
Ferdinand at his prime was disgraced in a CL final by Messi

If Being turned inside out by the best player on the planet is dubbed as a "disgrace" by you, I see no reason why we should be having this type of convo.

Everyone knows that boateng's case is akin to pique's- both are lucky to play for clubs and countries whose tactics would always mask the defensive frailties of such shyty players. Despite the cover ups, we still get to see the actual abilities of these players from time to time (boateng alago igbala ) grin

In a nutshell, boateng <= Carl jenkinson!

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 7:19am On Jul 19, 2014
If we're trolling let's agree its just trolling and leave it there because Rio has been an utterly brilliant defender for man utd and England. He was amazing in the 2002 world cup and if anything he was the one bailing vidic out most times. Even made Silvestre look a competent defender. absolutely brilliant servant to the club and won everything possible with the club. I wish him all the best with the rest of his career. I do wish he went elsewhere like the states but fully understand him going to QPR.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:55am On Jul 19, 2014
Vidic was the one who gave Barca the upper hand in 2009. Man United was in control and pressed high, with CR7 coming close to scoring at least twice. Barca scored from their first attack when Etoo dibbled Vidic in what was so shocking to me. After that, Barca came out of their shell.

Ferdinand won the 2012/13 league without Vidic, despite Rafael and Evra always overlapping to expose Ferdi and Evans.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 8:33am On Jul 19, 2014
This DK and his boateng obsession. Smh.

The same boateng that was being destroyed by danny welbeck of all people grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:13am On Jul 19, 2014
Who be dis wen dey fall im hands ... Jerome boateng ke with Rio Ferdinand......DK don high
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 9:46am On Jul 19, 2014
Boateng stats in major finals

While Ferdinand was molested and outjumped by a midget in a world cup final for the final goal
\

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 9:49am On Jul 19, 2014
Ferdinand is no better than Efe Sodje. I have always said it that he is an average defender who always gets people to cover up his mess
Dadehmola:
Which yeye comparison? I have told you- a rio Ferdinand on his death bed (may he live long) is far better than a fully fit boateng!
By the way, your boateng was only outstanding in the final. If you want to base your evaluation on such isolated performances, he must also be better than Thiago silva.
If Being turned inside out by the best player on the planet is dubbed as a "disgrace" by you, I see no reason why we should be having this type of convo.
Everyone knows that boateng's case is akin to pique's- both are lucky to play for clubs and countries whose tactics would always mask the defensive frailties of such shyty players. Despite the cover ups, we still get to see the actual abilities of these players from time to time (boateng alago igbala ) grin
In a nutshell, boateng <= Carl jenkinson!

When Rio Ferdinand or anyone in his generation posts that type of performance in a world cup final get back to me.

In the past 16months Boateng has played in 2 major finals CL and World cup and posted stellar performances which Rio can never do in his lifetime multiplied by 7

Even Ferdinand himself wont dare compare himself to Boateng
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 10:54am On Jul 19, 2014
dayokanu: Ferdinand is no better than Efe Sodje. I have always said it that he is an average defender who always gets people to cover up his mess

When Rio Ferdinand or anyone in his generation posts that type of performance in a world cup final get back to me.

Ferdinand is better than boateng plus all other CBs that have played for bayern within the last 20years...their abilities COMBINED!!

dayokanu:
In the past 16months Boateng has played in 2 major finals CL and World cup and posted stellar performances which Rio can never do in his lifetime multiplied by 7

Pedro Rodriguez scored for barca in the 2010/2011 champions league final and also played for Spain in the 2010 worldcup final . He is also the first player ever to score in six different club competitions in one season – the three domestic tournaments, the UEFA Champions League and Super Cup and the Club World Cup. By your logic, he must have been better than ibrahimovic or even your ribery and robben at that time undecided

dayokanu:
Even Ferdinand himself wont dare compare himself to Boateng

Why would he compare himself to a boularouz 1.0?? Boateng is shyte- period!!

I know say na the worldcup euphoria still dey worry you. When season don start properly, I trust you to calm down on the opata yarns!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:18am On Jul 19, 2014
If no be Higuain and that yeye guy wey get one long hair for he augo like shaolin tempo pupil, wey dem squander chances in the world cup final, this comparison for no come.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:20am On Jul 19, 2014
Now wey Brown Ideye don go EPL, we go dey see am well well now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
how someone go dey try compare napkin with diaper, & una dey busy dey reply am undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
Anderson is injured, twas why he didn't join the pre-season tour.
I wonder what is wrong with him smh, such talents put to grass cuz of nonchalance
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2014
Fully fit for the season after recovering from a career threatening injury from wicked tackles by One David moyes and his band of batty bois!!! cool

Sup 9ja Mancunian Reds!!!!!? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2014

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2014
`^^^^

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by r231(m): 10:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
dayokanu: [img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bs05p9mIEAA_Kqt.jpg:large[/img]

I bet this is coogar's handwork grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
elampiro: If no be Higuain and that yeye guy wey get one long hair for he augo like shaolin tempo pupil, wey dem squander chances in the world cup final, this comparison for no come.

So na Higuain make Ferdinand useless or na Higuain Rio dey play when dem dey embarrass am, or na Higuain make ordinary players like yakubu dey abuse am on the regular

or na only higuain Boateng sodomize at the finals? Messi, Higuain, Aguero, Palacios all were molestedd by Boateng something no one in the Ferdinand lineage can dream of
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 11:34pm On Jul 19, 2014
Ferdinand ko Marcos ni! Shey na who smoke igbo pass be the argument for here? Ferdinand is another overhyped average joe from a long list of average joes to come out from the EPL and British Isles. Rooney was adjudged better than Müller not too long ago! Thank God for major international tournaments that keep exposing these frauds, hype can only get you so far at some point you have to enter the pitch and show n prove

48 years and counting

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
I wonder why you guys keep replying these Bayern trolls?
You guys should have noticed they go from Chelsea to Arsenal to United thread trolling.
And we know why.......nobody to chat with on their boring thread!

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 12:09am On Jul 20, 2014
afrodoc: I wonder why you guys keep replying these Bayern trolls?
You guys should have noticed they go from Chelsea to Arsenal to United thread trolling.

100% right.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 12:10am On Jul 20, 2014
Meanwhile, even if Woodward cannot bring players to the club, he certainly knows how to bring cash into the club. shocked grin

Adidas: Record-breaking kit deal - £750m 10-year deal (75m per annum)
AON: Principal sponsor of Manchester United - £136m 8-year deal (17m per annum)
Chevrolet: Shirt sponsor of Manchester United - £357m 7-year deal (£51m per annum)
Annual income from major sponsors: £143m
Other sponsorship deals
Singha: Official beer of Manchester United - £2m
BWIN: Official online gaming and betting partner of Manchester United - £2.4m
Casillero Del Diablo: Official wine partner of Manchester United - £2m

The majority of these deals are undisclosed but are thought to be multi-million pound agreements...
Bulova: Official timekeeper of Manchester United
Aperol Spritz: Official global spirits partner of Manchester United
Toshiba Medical Systems: Official medical systems partner of Manchester United
STC: Official integrated telecommunications partner of Manchester United for Saudi Arabia
Aeroflot: Official carrier of Manchester United
Apollo Tyres: Official Tyre Partner of Manchester United in UK and India
EPSON: Official office equipment partner of Manchester United
YANMAR: Official global partner
TM: Official integrated telecommunications partner of Manchester United in Malaysia
GLOBACOM: Official integrated telecommunications partner of Manchester United for Nigeria, Ghana, Republic of Benin
Viva Kuwait: Official integrated telecommunications partner of Manchester United in Kuwait
Zong: Official telecommunications partner of Manchester United in Pakistan
VIVA: Official integrated telecommunications partner of Manchester United in Bahrain
A.P. HONDA: Official motorcycle partner of Manchester United in Thailand
Bakcell: Official telecommunications and broadcast partner of Manchester United for Azerbaijan
Kagome: Official soft drink partner of Manchester United for Japan
Kansai: Official paint partner of Manchester United
Hong Kong Jockey Club: Official partner of Manchester United
Gloops: Official social gaming partner of Manchester United in Japan
Trumove H: Official Mobile gaming partner of Manchester United in Thailand
Truevisions: Official Manchester United broadcaster for Thailand
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 1:13am On Jul 20, 2014
afrodoc: I wonder why you guys keep replying these Bayern trolls?

We measure success based on number of trophies to celebrate not the number of barely literate fans who shout Up Man U, Up Shesee or up Assna.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 3:37am On Jul 20, 2014
dayokanu:

We measure success based on number of trophies to celebrate not the number of barely literate fans who shout Up Man U, Up Shesee or up Assna.
4 bulis =a place in the community shield match...no Jokes only Fact.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 4:51am On Jul 20, 2014
dayokanu:

Very interesting information.......do u accept fans based on trolling ability?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:54am On Jul 20, 2014
This thread is for Man Utd fans, rival fans should please phuck off...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:00am On Jul 20, 2014
afrodoc:

Very interesting information.......do u accept fans based on trolling ability?
He jumps from thread to thread looking for just about anybody to start up an argument... Me thinks he's obsessed with EPL or probably thinks every body doubts the quality of Bayern players hence the reason he's always comparing players to prove his points...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:05am On Jul 20, 2014
dayokanu: Boateng stats in major finals

While Ferdinand was molested and outjumped by a midget in a world cup final for the final goal
\
Are we talking about the same Messi who destroyed Bayern some years back?

(1) (2) (3) ... (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) ... (14158) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.