Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,393 members, 7,864,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:18 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8877859 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8178) (8179) (8180) (8181) (8182) (8183) (8184) ... (14218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Na to call Mod na

Exactly what they did yesterday
We are bigger than them. Them be immature creatures. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2020
KingAlabi:

if Jadon Sancho signs what number will you give him
he can have any available number. I'm not saying this guy must get this number or that. what I'm saying is that the belief that a jersey number can turn a good player to shiit, is shiit.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
see what depression is causing
he needs my attention

when I open my arms for you
you rejected

please leave me alone
depression is communicable

Meanwhile

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2020
ChristineC:
he can have any available number. I'm not saying this guy must get this number or that. what I'm saying is that the belief that a jersey number can turn a good player to shiit, is shiit.
ok
But sometimes number dey jinx Sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
cheesy

Inter Milan Fan dey show massive Appreciation for improving their Squad with 3 highly experienced Players.

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
Smalling is likely to return, Roma seem too stingy to afford him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
Why are we not going after any DM? Even if it’s rice I don’t mind. Mctom and Fred can’t be partnered with either Pogba or Matic. Why the fu*k can’t they see that!! Our midfield would be same as it was in the last matches next season— horrible!

Look at that arsenal match, the little times giroud won the ball from Luiz, ceballos and Xhaka crowded mount and pulisic from winning the second balls. They nullified Chelsea after their first goal. That midfield will show us pepper next season.

This Gabriel guy is just Brazilian Rojo Abeg, too clumsy.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
ChristineC:
it's just a number. Rashford has taken No. 10 and he didn't die. people like to believe in abstract things, I guess it's the way of the world.
I know it’s just a number. But the fact that some numbers come with heavier burdens is undeniable. It’s not really about the number, it’s about the achievements of players who have won the number before.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
Oasis007:
cheesy

Inter Milan Fan dey show massive Appreciation for improving their Squad with 3 highly experienced Players.
That Italian league is very rubbish. No wonder Juve has made the Scudetto their personal property. Despite being mostly shitt this season they still retained the title.

When players that were chased unceremoniously from a team that finished 6th in a league comes to your club and improves you to a 2nd place finish just one point below the league winners, then you know your league is really shitt.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2020
sylvalord:
Even SAF knows he fccked up that day.
I was unbothered for that 2011 final. But o football match never pain me reach the 2009 final.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Geestunnar(m): 10:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
DDG doppelganger shocked shocked shocked

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 03, 2020
larride:

Because Na Mou set him wages Na abi? undecided

Mou was the one who wanted him, and made the club get him at all costs.

He was already on his way to City, and Mou didn’t want City getting any stronger because United was in 2nd position, about 12 - 15 points away from City.

Sanchez was definitely going to City, and reuniting with Pep was going to be dangerous for the rest of the league considering how on form he and City were at that point in time.

In order to dissuade him from moving to City, United offered massive wages that City was not ready to match. So he signed for United.

Mou confirmed this in an interview when he said “you don’t let some opportunities pass you by”.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
Oasis007:
Manchester United will save €60m (his salary on the remaining two years of his contract) by allowing Alexis Sánchez to join Inter Milan for free.

- Di Marzio

So, indirectly, Inter Milan signed Sanchez for €39m cheesy

Because they’ll pay wages of €7m/yr over 3 years.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
Lana1:
Hmmn. Rooney dey drag SAF like tiger gen!! grin shocked

Losing the first one was very painful, but losing the second one was heartbreaking.

They literally outplayed us, like it was some training session. Smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 03, 2020
sylvalord:
That Italian league is very rubbish. No wonder Juve has made the Scudetto their personal property. Despite being mostly shitt this season they still retained the title.

When players that were chased unceremoniously from a team that finished 6th in a league comes to your club and improves you to a 2nd place finish just one point below the league winners, then you know your league is really shitt.

Sarri no even get tactics for that club grin

E go just look team sheet smile, see names like “C.Ronaldo, P.Dybala, M.Pjanic, B.Matuidi, D.Costa etc.”

They basically play and win their matches solely based on individual brilliance. Dybala go dey play him own style, Ronaldo go dey play him own, Douglas Costa go dey play him own grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:27pm On Aug 03, 2020
GloryIsaac:

Losing the first one was very painful, but losing the second one was heartbreaking.

They literally outplayed us, like it was some training session. Smh
That's exactly why the 2nd one no too pain me. They were already formidable by then.

But in 2009, we had a good chance of winning.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 11:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
ChristineC:
it's just a number. Rashford has taken No. 10 and he didn't die. people like to believe in abstract things, I guess it's the way of the world.

No 7 is not just a number at Old Trafford. Even the guy wey dey cut ticket go dey call Greenwood dey heap pressure on am every match day.

No to talk of fans and media.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 12:18am On Aug 04, 2020
GloryIsaac:

Mou was the one who wanted him, and made the club get him at all costs.

He was already on his way to City, and Mou didn’t want City getting any stronger because United was in 2nd position, about 12 - 15 points away from City.

Sanchez was definitely going to City, and reuniting with Pep was going to be dangerous for the rest of the league considering how on form he and City were at that point in time.

In order to dissuade him from moving to City, United offered massive wages that City was not ready to match. So he signed for United.

Mou confirmed this in an interview when he said “you don’t let some opportunities pass you by”.

Mou wanted us to get him, Yes.

But Did Mou tell Ed how much to offer him as salary? Or was Mou the one that wrote the contract agreement for the club?

Mou wanted Perisic and was even lamenting badly, did it stop Ed from not paying the money Inter was quoting? Why didn’t Mou force the club to pay the xtra € that Inter was asking for?

There are a lot of things to blame managers for, blaming them for a player salary is definitely not one of them. Blame Ed and his bunch of incompetent negotiators.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 04, 2020
GloryIsaac:

Sarri no even get tactics for that club grin

E go just look team sheet smile, see names like “C.Ronaldo, P.Dybala, M.Pjanic, B.Matuidi, D.Costa etc.”

They basically play and win their matches solely based on individual brilliance. Dybala go dey play him own style, Ronaldo go dey play him own, Douglas Costa go dey play him own grin
If people want to see what winning matches with Individual brilliance looks like, they should just watch Sarri’s Juve. I don’t think I ever saw Juve create or score a goal due to tactical brilliance last season. Always the star players creating and scoring from nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 04, 2020
Lana1:
I was unbothered for that 2011 final. But o football match never pain me reach the 2009 final.
I was hyped up for two in a row! The first 10 minutes in that 2009 final was all united until Etoo scored against the run of play. Then that midget put the nail in the coffin. I still hold grudges against Messi for that 2009 final. angry

The loss in 2011 was almost inevitable.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DrPurple(m): 3:09am On Aug 04, 2020
Please, anyone got any Man U WhatsApp Group or TV?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 5:18am On Aug 04, 2020
#OleOUT #OleOUT

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 6:09am On Aug 04, 2020
sylvalord:
Too young and inexperienced to bear that burden. You want to clip the kid’s wings before he even learns to fly

Sancho is only a year older than Mason bro.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 7:36am On Aug 04, 2020
DrPurple:
Please, anyone got any Man U WhatsApp Group or TV?
We've a group

Contact Leyqute for the Group link.. He's the Admin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:44am On Aug 04, 2020
Nezzjnr:

We've a group

Contact Leyqute for the Group link.. He's the Admin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 8:04am On Aug 04, 2020
[quote author=Leyqute post=92437598][/quote]
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 8:17am On Aug 04, 2020
ChristineC:
In my own humble opinion, I think it does, depending on the club.
If a club like man u who adores the no7 shirt position gives it to Greenwood. It means there's a sense of responsibility they're expecting from Greenwood. He won't be viewed as a teenager anymore but as the next big thing, every of his moves will be scrutinized and he'll be unfairly criticised. If he isn't strong mentally, then his form will obviously dip.
That's what a symbolic shirt number does to a player

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 8:24am On Aug 04, 2020
DeadPresidents:

Sancho is only a year older than Mason bro.
With more experience and exposure.
And in terms of that, Sancho is 2-3yrs ahead of Mason
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:56am On Aug 04, 2020
This Home Kit though.......?!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 10:11am On Aug 04, 2020
Oasis007:
This Home Kit though.......?!

Its nice but I think its that Chevy logo that makes it look ugly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8178) (8179) (8180) (8181) (8182) (8183) (8184) ... (14218) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: a4turitoroman and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.