Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9008) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8731591 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9005) (9006) (9007) (9008) (9009) (9010) (9011) ... (14148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
handelex:
Cos he's the chief culprit. Has he even had one good game this season for us? In the league no shot on target against the opposition but he has scored against deGea undecided
Even in the CL na still the Pk Rashford dash am, yet confidence no gree boost.
You are still making it all about Martial which I don't understand. Do you have some sort of vendetta against him or what? I said Bruno should not be taking penalties when our two attackers are struggling for goals in the league and everybody is "Martial this and Martial that". I don't understand. Like a Martial and Rashford on form won't benefit the team.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
Trevor012:

You are still making it all about Martial which I don't understand. Do you have some sort of vendetta against him or what? I said Bruno should not be taking penalties when our two attackers are struggling for goals in the league and everybody is "Martial this and Martial that". Like a Martial and Rashford on form won't benefit the team.
What don't you understand about him being the chief culprit? Eh? Read the post you quoted again and you'll understand.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
Lana1:
United is the only so called "big club" where they pamper players and hold their hands.

Every year we must hold Martial's hand to boost his confidence. We must scratch Pogba's back so we can unlock him.

Serious clubs like Bayern would have gotten rid of them since.

Thats why we can never move forward. I swear in Fergies time Martial and Rashford will not be regular starters. Martial is not better than 2007-2009 Nani but he was a bit part player, Chicharito scored 20 goals in his first season(no penalty), but still remained a bench warmer. But here in United we allow too much mediocrity and misbehaviour, worst still from rubbish players. Any successful team must be ruthless in hiring and firing, its either you are good and in form or you get replaced. Hardly will you Fergie keeping players beyond their welcome any signs of agieng or loss of form, you either retire or be sold, even if its caused by injuries, he doesn't care. Some examples are Butt, Smith, Oshea, Brown, Fortune, P. Neville, G. Neville, Berbatov, Park, Andy Cole, Solskjaer Mark Hughes etc.
Now we have a dozen of unwanted deadwood occupying space doing nothing. Look at Liverpool how many deadwoods are in their squad now, they sold mignolet, Loveren and Lallana at the first opportunity
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2020
handelex:
What don't you understand about him being the chief culprit? Eh? Read the post you quoted again and you'll understand.
Chief culprit of what? When I made my initial post did I mention just Martial or I said out attackers. Why have you turned it into Martial is this and Martial is that? That other one has started writing epistles comparing United and Liverpool.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2020
Trevor012:

He doesn't need them for anything. Our attackers need the goals. Rashford has one league goal and martial has 0.
rashford has 2 league goals
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
Trevor012:
Hope you guys realized Bruno has missed most of his first penalties this season then scored when asked to be retaken. It's not like he is even in from in that aspect so he should leave them.
That is why it is
Always retaken do you know how easy it is for a keeper to catch a penalty when he comes off his line?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
Trevor012:

Chief culprit of what? When I made my initial post did I mention just Martial or I said out attackers. Why have you turned it into Martial is this and Martial is that? That other one has started writing epistles comparing United and Liverpool.
Ok lemme ask you... Who spearheads our attack?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
grin

Trevor no be Name of Israeli made Gun?! Dude don jam AK47 here dey feel fire..... LMFAO! Gun pass Gun o!

You suggested our Striker should take charge of PK Responsibility. Who is our Striker? Martial.

They're dragging Martial, yet you're bothered. Is Cavani from Bench gonna take PK? Or Ighalo from Wilderness?

Oh..... You're referring to Rashford? Mind tell me if Mata also considered a Striker based on Ole Taktiks fomeshun?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2020
Solskjær: "We're looking forward to having Mason [Greenwood] back fit again and well, so hopefully we can hit some form like we did toward the end of last season."

- ESPN
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2020
KingAlabi:
rashford has 2 league goals
Noted
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2020
Solskjær: "We need to improve. We need to get more flow and rhythm to our game, be more clinical and take our chances."

- ESPN
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

Trevor no be Name of Israeli made Gun?! Dude don jam AK47 here dey feel fire..... LMFAO! Gun pass Gun o!

You suggested our Striker should take charge of PK Responsibility. Who is our Striker? Martial.

They're dragging Martial, yet you're bothered. Is Cavani from Bench gonna take PK? Or Ighalo from Wilderness?

Oh..... You're referring to Rashford? Mind tell me if Mata also considered a Striker based on Ole Taktiks fomeshun?!
Can you show me where I said striker?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
Solskjær: "We've got plenty of quality and sometimes the most difficult thing is to keep it simple and sometimes we want to over-complicate things. Yeah, we want players to seize opportunity but we need more flow, rhythm, make the opposition move."

- ESPN
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
Solskjær: "I know the players have been away on international duty so hopefully now we'll have three or four months together. It's about sticking together, sticking to the way we want to play the game and improve every time."

- ESPN
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2020
handelex:
Ok lemme ask you... Who spearheads our attack?
Oga don't change the discussion and bring spear with bow and arrow into it. Bruno should not be taking our penalties. He should leave them to the attackers who need the goals .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
Solskjær: "Defensively we're getting there, definitely; working hard, closing down, not conceding many chances. We need to be more clinical."

- ESPN
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

you get time Sha. Person wey create trolling handle, u dey engage am. You Berra find something worthwhile than engaging this comedian called Trevor Noah.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
KingAlabi:

That is why it is
Always retaken do you know how easy it is for a keeper to catch a penalty when he comes off his line?
What are you even saying?. Bruno last 3 pls
Miss
Miss(retaken then scored)
Miss (retaken then scored)

He has been poor lately
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 23, 2020
Trevor012:

Oga don't change the discussion and bring spear with bow and arrow into it. Bruno should not be taking our penalties. He should leave them to the attackers who need the goals .
grin grin grin
Shebi you wanted to know why Tony Tetuila dey get all the sticks? Abi you no want again... Lol grin
Patrickmuff is this you undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
Trevor012:

Can you show me where I said striker?

Trevor012:
If Martial and Rashford starts firing tommorow won't it benefit the entire team and our performance. I don't understand some kind people at all

grin

Martial is fullback I guess?! Please who dey behind this Moniker. Show your Face jhoor!

Hope he's not who I'm thinking?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2020
lekkie073:
you get time Sha. Person wey create trolling handle, u dey engage am. You Berra find something worthwhile than engaging this comedian called Trevor Noah.

grin

Me no take am serious, jez cruising.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 12:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
handelex:
grin grin grin
Shebi you wanted to know why Tony Tetuila dey get all the sticks? Abi you no want again... Lol grin
Patrickmuff is this you undecided
Stop derailing me please. You have not made any point whatsoever. I said Bruno should leave the penalties to our attackers and you turned it into an opportunity to talk about Martial this and Martial that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
Mata: "I always thought he [Garner] is one of the players who, if he keeps going and keeps improving, in the way he was doing in the Academy, he can be a very, very good midfielder."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
Mata: "I really like him [Garner]; the way he plays on the ball, his cleverness, his way of looking forward, looking for a pass and also his attitude off the ball — I always tried to encourage him and said what I believed he could be as a player."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
Oasis007:

grin

Martial is fullback I guess?! Please who dey behind this Moniker. Show your Face jhoor!

Hope he's not who I'm thinking?!
Are you this stuppidd in real life? I said attackers, you jumped from nowhere and said strikers . Now show me where I said the striker should be taking penalties you are here posting rubbish.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
Trevor012:

What are you even saying?. Bruno last 3 pls
Miss
Miss(retaken then scored)
Miss (retaken then scored)

He has been poor lately
I won't call the last two a miss my friend
The keeper was freaking off his line !!
Then again I ask do you know how easy it is for a keeper to catch the ball when off his line.

Check the stats more than 60% of keeper catch penalties when they are off their line.

Kasper of Leicester is always found guilty of this.

And about boosting confidence with PK for martial, why didn't the last PK he took boost his confidence?

So If you are in a tight 0-0 situation and the final kick of the game is a penalty who would you rather take it

Martial ( too boost his confidence)
Bruno

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 1:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
CapitalCee:

Yes there was no issues with penalties, so why is it an issue now? Or haven't you seen teams with midfielders playing all penalties for them? KDB and Joginho are midfielders they take PK for their teams, why is Bruno’s case different
It's not an issue now, we're just saying we feel it's better if our strikers can take some penalties to boost their confidence. Aguero takes penalties when he is playing. And I remember Werner taking 2 penalties in one match then when he was having a goal draught.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
Trevor012:

Stop detailing me please. You have not made any point whatsoever.
Evasion tactiks 101
grin grin
Nobody is derailing you Oga and Martial is the chief culprit. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
Trevor012:

Are you this stuppidd in real life? I said attackers, you jumped from nowhere and said strikers . Now show me where I said the striker should be taking penalties you are here posting rubbish.

grin

You're deranged and apparently a hopeless Twát.

If you wanna go that route, let's catch the fun!

What's difference between a Striker and a Forward? Muppet!

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 1:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
KingAlabi:

I won't call the last two a miss my friend
The keeper was freaking off his line !!
Then again I ask do you know how easy it is for a keeper to catch the ball when off his line.

Check the stats more than 60% of keeper catch penalties when they are off their line.

Kasper of Leicester is always found guilty of this.

And about boosting confidence with PK for martial, why didn't the last PK he took boost his confidence?

So If you are in a tight 0-0 situation and the final kick of the game is a penalty who would you rather take it

Martial ( too boost his confidence)
Bruno

undecided
If the penalties where not retaken he would missed three out of his last three penalties. He has been very lucky. Anybody can score a penalty at any time and anybody can miss as well.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
chrisley024:
WTF is this guy doing

https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/1330558599693799433?s=19
That guy gay or what

WTF

I na me I go headbutt am collect my red card jejely
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
handelex:
Evasion tactiks 101
grin grin
Nobody is derailing you Oga and Martial is the chief culprit. smiley

Which one is chief culprit?

First post--Bruno should not be taking penaities. He should leave them to our attackers in bad forms who need the goals to boost their confidence and goal tally

And your reply was

Handelex---Martial is the chief culprit. You started pouring out your full vendetta on Martial

Trevor012:

He doesn't need them for anything. Our attackers need the goals. Rashford has *one league goal and martial has 0.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9005) (9006) (9007) (9008) (9009) (9010) (9011) ... (14148) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Bluelines69, eph12(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.