Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:17 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9851) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8877187 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9848) (9849) (9850) (9851) (9852) (9853) (9854) ... (14218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:58am On Apr 06, 2021
KingAlabi:

If he performs while in another team, won't you drag ole? cheesy
Martial performed at Monaco, with VAn Gaal and last season with Ole so, it is only normal to assume he is having a dip in form and will be back firing in no time especially as he has age on his side...

Mourinho is still being blamed for letting KDB, Lukaku and Salah leave Chelsea so, no be today...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 11:58am On Apr 06, 2021
handelex:
It's been a while ChristineC commented here. Hope she's ok.

She has not been online for some time. Hopefully she is well.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:07pm On Apr 06, 2021
patrickmuf:
Martial performed at Monaco, with VAn Gaal and last season with Ole so, it is only normal to assume he is having a dip in form and will be back firing in no time especially as he has age on his side...

Mourinho is still being blamed for letting KDB, Lukaku and Salah leave Chelsea so, no be today..
Woow, I didn't know martial is in the same situation as the players you mentioned above.

Tell me, is it ole's cluelessness that is robbing off martial, or he is in the shiit on his own?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2021
KingAlabi:

Woow, I didn't know martial is in the same situation as the players you mentioned above.

Tell me, is it ole's cluelessness that is robbing off martial, or he is in the shiit on his own?
Is the players who are shit that have seen us remain 9 pts ahead of Chelsea or Ole?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2021
eph12:

airmark will dispute this. He has his own facts

God bless you my brother in the Lord, Ephraim.

Until the mid-table player, Lingard does half of what Hazard did in Epl, only a wicked person will bring a rat (Lingard) near a lion (Hazard).

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2021
afrodoc:

Sadly Martial might be a bench player if is still here by next season. Either we buy a replacement or Greenwood dethrones him. The truth is he is ubertalented but weak-minded.

Its might look funny, but i think i prefer this version of Greenwood to that of last season. He is now more rounded in his game, i think Oke took off some scoring responsibilities from him in order to develop other aspect of his game and its paying off. Greenwood has improved considerably
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
patrickmuf:
Is the players who are shit that have seen us remain 9 pts ahead of Chelsea or Ole?
They both have a hand in it.

So is martial shiit or ole's cluelessness robbing off him?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2021
KingAlabi:

How can you say a player who had in the past season done very well is shit? He is off form and that's it but if you think otherwise, I won't fault you as we all have different levels of understanding of the beautiful game...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2021
Lana1:
Fellaini too grin
Where is Fellaini? Last I heard, he was in China.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 12:54pm On Apr 06, 2021
afrodoc:

Hehehe. He took a sabbatical.

It was one thing to hype a player who has not played for us before and so has not been examined closely.

However it is another thing to start hyping a player we have done Mene Mene Tekel Upharsin for.

Amaka no good but no be everything wey spoil be him fault. Sensible people know this.

Ah, doc. I see what you did there.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2021
hoopLA:

When they say this one is a brain dead muppet, it will start spamming these pages like a leaking septic tank that it is.

Instead of reading before it posts, it will be forming Einstein like it knows what it is saying.

All these half-wit shesi fans sef.
It’s funny how this spineless one thinks his opinions matter. Go fvck yourself dude.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 1:00pm On Apr 06, 2021
CapitalCee:

Its might look funny, but i think i prefer this version of Greenwood to that of last season. He is now more rounded in his game, i think Oke took off some scoring responsibilities from him in order to develop other aspect of his game and its paying off. Greenwood has improved considerably

It is not funny. You are 100% correct. His hold up play and link up play has improved this season. He has actually not done too badly if you consider his age, the issues he had at the start of the season and the fact that he is being played out of position .

For the rest of the season i would start Greenwood at no 9 and have Cavani come off the bench. James/Amad can rotate the right wing.

The club should use the rest of the season to find out whether CF is our priority in attack next season or whether it is RW (based on the relative performances of Greenwood and Amad)

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 1:02pm On Apr 06, 2021
KingAlabi:

Martial is a good player. He might not be the best CF out there but you can't say he is shyte. I think Greenwood is better though, probably much better.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2021
Bruno Fernandes asked what would constitute success at #mufc: “Trophies. We can’t think of anything else at this club. United is made for trophies and the whole mood is around that." #mulive [fourfourtwo]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2021
patrickmuf:

Mourinho is still being blamed for letting KDB, Lukaku and Salah leave Chelsea so, no be today...
Na so we talk when season never even reach half, Trevor even suggested Lucozade boost but till now Oga no gree boost.

E be things.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2021
handelex:
Bruno Fernandes asked what would constitute success at #mufc: “Trophies. We can’t think of anything else at this club. United is made for trophies and the whole mood is around that." #mulive [fourfourtwo]
Bruno is sounding like he is setting Ole up for a possible backlash...He is sounding like an OleOut gang member.

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2021
afrodoc:

She has not been online for some time. Hopefully she is well.
Yes hopefully smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:26pm On Apr 06, 2021
handelex:
Na so we talk when season never even reach half, Trevor even suggested Lucozade boost but till now Oga no gree boost oo.

E be things.
So, what do you think? Let's be clear on your position...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2021
patrickmuf:
Bruno is sounding like he is setting Ole up for a possible backlash...He is sounding like an OleOut gang member.
Lol really cheesy

So the way you understood "We can't think of anything else and the whole mood around the club is all about trophies" is OleOut?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:36pm On Apr 06, 2021
handelex:
Lol really cheesy

So the way you understood "We can't think of anything else and the whole mood around the club is all about trophies" is OleOut?

Isn't the demand of those you lot say hate Ole all about winning trophies and playing well?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2021
patrickmuf:
So, what do you think? Let's be clear on your position...
What I think, United should get rid of Martial and get a pure striker that knows the art. Keep Mason around and let him develop more.

Martial's place in the team is no longer indispensable.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 06, 2021
patrickmuf:
Isn't the demand of those you lot say hate Ole all about winning trophies and playing well?
Every person on this board wants us to play well and win trophies apart from rival fans, it's safe to say we all are Oleouters no?

undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2021
Bruno Fernandes: "After a bad start, nobody was saying #mufc could reach the top of the table, but we ignored what people were saying on the outside. We knew what we had said on the inside, we had confidence that things would improve, and they did." #mulive [fourfourtwo]

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 06, 2021
Bruno Fernandes: "We’re doing better. We can’t drop as many points as we do at home, but we’ve been in second, and at the start of the season there weren’t many people who were saying #mufc would be second." #mulive [fourfourtwo]

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:49pm On Apr 06, 2021
handelex:
What I think, United should get rid of Martial and get a pure striker that knows the art. Keep Mason around and let him develop more.

Martial's place in the team is no longer indispensable.
And when Rashford is out injured we begin to say we don't have depth, pointing at City and saying our board have not done enough...

Mahrez didn't hit the ground running in his first season but City didn't offload him, they kept him for squad depth and today we look at City and their squad depth and marvel...

Sterling has not had the best of season but no one is saying he should be sold because Foden is doing well...

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 06, 2021
Bruno Fernandes: "I’d say possibly one word to describe me is ‘demanding’. I can be difficult to understand when I lose – I have a bad mood! The people closest to me know that I’m not happy when I lose." #mulive [fourfourtwo]

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 06, 2021
#mufc want to renew Edinson Cavani's contract. In a meeting with John Murtough and Ed Woodward last week, Cavani promised to communicate a decision on his future by the end of April #mulive [olé]

City just let Aguero go and we're trying to keep Cavani undecided undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 1:55pm On Apr 06, 2021
elampiro:

DDG actually cost us the league in 2011. Cost us to exit the league cup in 2014 under Moyes when he let a ball slip under him in about the last kick of the game. His error rates increased recently even with Spain. But still a great goalkeeper, just that we need to find another keeper who is more suitable in the EPL where balls are flying across the six yard box

How did DDG cost us the league in 11/12? Why do you people like changing the narrative to suit an agenda?

United lost the league in 11/12 for many many factors unrelated to DDG.

- Fergie deciding to punish Rooney for breaking a curfew on New Year’s day. We faced Blackburn that day and they beat us 3-2 at Old Trafford(3 points dropped)

- Conceding 2 late goals against Everton after leading 4-2 at Old Trafford. The score was 4-2 until the 82nd minute and the defence capitulated because everyone suddenly forgot to run the time down(2 points dropped)

- Having a stinker against the relegated bound Wigan. United needed to win this game to put a distance between themselves and Man City. Fergie decided to rest Scholes(the only midfielder with common sense) and Rooney and co. fluffed their lines.

If United had taken any of the chances listed above, the league would have been theirs. The Blackburn one was the most painful. Fergie could have fined Rooney instead of preventing him from playing against Blackburn.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 06, 2021
patrickmuf:
And when Rashford is out injured we begin to say we don't have depth, pointing at City and saying our board have not done enough...

Mahrez didn't hit the ground running in his first season but City didn't offload him, they kept him for squad depth and today we look at City and their squad depth and marvel...

Sterling has not had the best of season but no one is saying he should be sold because Foden is doing well...

If Martial can be happy as a rotational player then fine but I doubt that. He’s being paid too much money for that.

It's not my decision to make and as you asked I told you my mind.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 06, 2021
West Ham want to sign Jesse Lingard on a permanent deal, but are concerned with regards to the price tag #mufc will set. United are expected to ask for as much as £30m #mulive
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2021
handelex:
West Ham want to sign Jesse Lingard on a permanent deal, but are concerned with regards to the price tag #mufc will set. United are expected to ask for as much as £30m #mulive

They can have Jesse for £50m plus Declan Rice.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2021
patrickmuf:
It is the exact demand eyen eka mi grin All we are saaaaaaaaaayiiing... is give us titles grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9848) (9849) (9850) (9851) (9852) (9853) (9854) ... (14218) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.