Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,943 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Sunset Beach,when U Are Mine, & The Woman Of My Life, Whis Is More Interesting? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Sunset Beach,when U Are Mine, & The Woman Of My Life, Whis Is More Interesting? (2038 Views)

Which One Is More Interesting Between Married Again And Eternal Love. / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online / Sunset Beach: Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunset Beach,when U Are Mine, & The Woman Of My Life, Whis Is More Interesting? by Alexos(m): 12:23pm On Mar 20, 2006
I KNOW NIGERIANS TO BE LOVERS OF THIS THREE SOAPS,

I WILL LIKE YOU ALL TO GIVE YOUR OPINIONS ABOUT THE SOAP YOU LIKE BEST AND WHY U LIKE THEM, AND PROBABLY WHY YOU HATE THE REST(IF AT ALL U HATE ANY)
Re: Sunset Beach,when U Are Mine, & The Woman Of My Life, Whis Is More Interesting? by tonight: 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2006
pls what can u do 4 the people that luv to warch when u are mine on line i, am a nigerian stay in abidjan +22508662887
pls do sumtin
Re: Sunset Beach,when U Are Mine, & The Woman Of My Life, Whis Is More Interesting? by spikelord(m): 8:51pm On Mar 26, 2006
My order of preference:

Cuand Seas Mia (when u are mine}
La Mujer de mi vida (woman of my life}
Sunset Beach.
Re: Sunset Beach,when U Are Mine, & The Woman Of My Life, Whis Is More Interesting? by Alexos(m): 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2006
cool spikelord. that's just you own opinion. may not be the same for someone else
Re: Sunset Beach,when U Are Mine, & The Woman Of My Life, Whis Is More Interesting? by christyne(f): 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2006
woman of my life cos its straight forward
wen u're mine
sunset beach[ its damn too slow and there too many actors/actressses]
Re: Sunset Beach,when U Are Mine, & The Woman Of My Life, Whis Is More Interesting? by karemy(m): 3:43pm On Mar 28, 2006
cuedos sseas mia - when u r mine
Re: Sunset Beach,when U Are Mine, & The Woman Of My Life, Whis Is More Interesting? by Lolajoy(f): 11:37pm On Jan 03, 2010
The woman of my life is the best because it is very thrilling and full of suspense Antonio is even more handsome than Diego.When you are mine is next while sunset beach is the last. cry
Re: Sunset Beach,when U Are Mine, & The Woman Of My Life, Whis Is More Interesting? by jeffoski(m): 12:56am On Jan 06, 2010
when u are mine is the best,sunset beach is so long and too many people.woman of my life is c ool but not as crazy as when u are mine

(1) (Reply)

Little Miss Jocelyn / Apply For The African, Caribbean And Pacific (acp) Film Production Fund / Customer Review Of DSTV, TSTV And Yayi-tv. The best for you.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.