Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,918 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Help Needed In Php Programming Language - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help Needed In Php Programming Language (1946 Views)

Everyday PHP Programming Challenge (solved) / I Need Advanced PHP Programming,ajax And JS Ebooks, Pls!!! / Basics Of PHP Programming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed In Php Programming Language by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2012
Hi buddies, i'm interested in learning php programming language but i need to know where i can learn it, Pls provide list of institutions either private or public where i can get this knowledge and skills from. Duration and amount should pls be provided too, Thanks in advance
Re: Help Needed In Php Programming Language by DonSegmond(m): 7:07pm On Feb 15, 2012
Download XAMP

Go to php.net, checkout http://us.php.net/tut.php then read some more. Search for "PHP Tutorials" and visit the top sites that appear.

Pre-req: you must understand what directory/folders and files mean. You must know how to edit files with a text editor. You must know how to copy and move them. You should have a basic understanding of HTML.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed In Php Programming Language by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2012
@DonSegmond thanks so much. I have xammp on my laptop and some couple of ebooks with video tutorials but the issue is time, want to learn it as fast as i can. Reading it alone won't make me learn it so fast cos i know myself but if have got a tutor, am very good to go. Pls keep your responses coming, Thanks once again
Re: Help Needed In Php Programming Language by DonSegmond(m): 8:28pm On Feb 15, 2012
Start programming. Don't just read. Find a tutorial that has lots of examples, type them in as you read. Run it, modify it. Understand it, get to the next example and repeat.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed In Php Programming Language by hobyner(m): 10:44am On Feb 17, 2012
Well php is really easy to learn especially if you already know java or atleast one high level programming language, and since you already have the resources needed to learn php, i'ld advice you create time. I learnt php by my self without a tutor. Its majorly what i used to create my website http://www.droparena.com
Re: Help Needed In Php Programming Language by jamessmit(m): 1:20pm On Feb 21, 2012
You have to choose PHP resources which are provided online. You have to practice according to steps provided by these resources. Finally, you will be able to do use PHP in your web programming. I had also learnt PHP on myself basis. There is no need to go any Training Center as it is simple to learn.
Re: Help Needed In Php Programming Language by EzekielMab(m): 12:53am On Feb 22, 2012
Guys pls I want you to help me, I just downloaded Wampserver 2.2
It has Apache,PHP and MySQL.
I want you to tell me where I can write the programme and getting the programme to interfere with the MySQl server and explanation on how it all works.
You can help me with videos and step by step tutorial books to ezekielmab@yahoo.com.
Thanks a lot.
Expecting your reply.
Re: Help Needed In Php Programming Language by hobyner(m): 1:23am On Feb 22, 2012
first read about it and try to practice it, that way it'll be easier to tutor you
Re: Help Needed In Php Programming Language by EzekielMab(m): 9:33am On Feb 22, 2012
I have been reading it. The problem I have is that I don't know how to setup a place to interfere with the programme. And what Apache, Php and MySQL have in common. You can send it to me through e-mail.
Need assistance for real
Re: Help Needed In Php Programming Language by bakenda(m): 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2012
You can download the free intro lessons
from the link in my sig.
Re: Help Needed In Php Programming Language by EzekielMab(m): 4:23pm On Feb 24, 2012
Pips, I need serious help
Any video or e-book.
Hala @ ezekielmab@yahoo.com
I need serious help.
Already designed algorithm on ground.
My major problem is setting the place to programme, run it and also
Relationship between php, Apache and MySQL.
I alredy downloaded WAMPSERVER 2.2
Re: Help Needed In Php Programming Language by delomos(m): 5:51pm On Feb 24, 2012
EzekielMab:

Pips, I need serious help
Any video or e-book.
Hala @ ezekielmab@yahoo.com
I need serious help.
Already designed algorithm on ground.
My major problem is setting the place to programme, run it and also
Relationship between php, Apache and MySQL.
I alredy downloaded WAMPSERVER 2.2

This might help: http://net.tutsplus.com/tutorials/php/the-best-way-to-learn-php/
Re: Help Needed In Php Programming Language by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 25, 2012
Take a look at www..net - for learning webdesign with php and other languages
Re: Help Needed In Php Programming Language by hobyner(m): 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2012
I have plenty ebooks on CSS, PHP, MySQL, Apache... and so many others, but to start sending them to people via email is stress. If you need the ebooks just send me an email, and i'll invite you to dropbox(its a cloud service) where i can share my folder and files(ebooks/PDF) with anyone of you that needs them. my email is okpalaobinna24@gmail.com
Re: Help Needed In Php Programming Language by seogopinath1(m): 5:23pm On Jun 18, 2012
If an individual is designing his own website for the very first time and is not very familiar with the way on how to make it engaging for the viewers, the person will immensely benefit from the rules given below.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For One Or Two People - C# & Javascript - ASP.NET Core Framework / Have Anybody Passed The Alx Program? Share Your Experience / Ole! Catch The Thief! (destination: UNILAG)... Early Stages Of Development Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.