Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues (9867 Views)

Ultrasound Machine Training On Obstetrics Pregnancy & Pelvic Scan in 2016 / Boy, 13, Has No Reproductive Organs (Photo) / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues by luvtoyota(m): 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2012
Live here in Nigeria
Feel free to consult me and get instant answers to your pressing reproductive health issues
Expert answers to issues concerning women and reproductive health

6 Likes

Re: Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues by hildaa(f): 3:23pm On May 18, 2012
Hello Doctor, thanks for being there for us. Please i want to know, is there any way to minimize early morning sickness in pregnancy?

1 Like

Re: Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues by omoharry(f): 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2012
Doctor ,thank u for the good services u are rendering to us. i m a 30+ old lady and i have observe that my mensual cycle is changing.my regular period duration takes only three day and its usually with light flow but from my observation in recent time starting with my period in May 2012, my period which usually take three days, flowed for seven day heavily with cloths.now in june the period is on the forth day and going to the fifth day.also i use to feel the normal mensual pain during my flow but i now experience it toward the end of my period.Dr could this changes be linked to age? do i have any cos to be scared?thank u doctor

1 Like

Re: Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 20, 2012
Good morning Doc,

I am a Nigerian and reside in the same country. At age 34, I find it difficult to be intimaate with a girl. I have tried this on a number of occasions and realized I need urgent medical assistance.

I hardly have erections even when the girl is unclad before me and this is embarrasing. Sometimes, I do have erection but before I make attempt to penetrate, it will go soft and that will be the end even when I had not discharge.

I kindly need your help pls
Re: Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues by october11(f): 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2012
Am so happy to see dis page. Am married for a year now being trying to get preg. I was having pain every time I menstruate so I went to see a doc he asked me to go for scan after dat I went for ,HVS, urine culture , was told I have pid was treated cldnt get preg, was asked to go for HSG was told am ok still d same thinh pls help what can I do. I see my period every month its varies from 24,25,26n27 pls I need ur help
Re: Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues by missagbaa(f): 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2012
Pls dr. How can a fibroid be removed or treated aπϑ wat ways can it affect pregnancy,i have a 10cm fibroid aπϑ pregnant,pls can it affect ♍Ɣ baby i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ anyway?
Re: Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues by luvtoyota(m): 9:32am On Jun 28, 2012
missagbaa: Pls dr. How can a fibroid be removed or treated aπϑ wat ways can it affect pregnancy,i have a 10cm fibroid aπϑ pregnant,pls can it affect ♍Ɣ baby i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ anyway?

Fibroid can be removed by surgery . That is The definitive treatment .fibroid can complicate pregnancy by causing pain , miscarriage,preterm labour , obstructed labour , abnormal fetal presentation and
Positioning . It will not affect your baby directly . Your baby will continue to grow normally .
Re: Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues by luvtoyota(m): 9:36am On Jun 28, 2012
october11: Am so happy to see dis page. Am married for a year now being trying to get preg. I was having pain every time I menstruate so I went to see a doc he asked me to go for scan after dat I went for ,HVS, urine culture , was told I have pid was treated cldnt get preg, was asked to go for HSG was told am ok still d same thinh pls help what can I do. I see my period every month its varies from 24,25,26n27 pls I need ur help

Tell your husband to do a seminal fluid analysis and
Culture . That is sperm test , The problem may be low sperm count , since your tests So far, are apparently Normal .
Re: Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues by luvtoyota(m): 9:39am On Jun 28, 2012
omo harry: Doctor ,thank u for the good services u are rendering to us. i m a 30+ old lady and i have observe that my mensual cycle is changing.my regular period duration takes only three day and its usually with light flow but from my observation in recent time starting with my period in May 2012, my period which usually take three days, flowed for seven day heavily with cloths.now in june the period is on the forth day and going to the fifth day.also i use to feel the normal mensual pain during my flow but i now experience it toward the end of my period.Dr could this changes be linked to age? do i have any cos to be scared?thank u doctor
You need to do a pelvic ultrasound scan to rule out uterine fibroids .
Re: Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues by october11(f): 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2012
Thanks , God bless you real good.
Re: Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues by october11(f): 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2012
Pls I forgot to add dat the urine culture said I have staph.HVS m.c.s,pus -0-2hpf...epithelial cell-+++hpf,,, bacteria-+hpf,,other nil. Moderate growth of staphy afther 24hrs of incubation. Urine.m/c/s,macroscopy /pale yellow/cloudy. Microscopy. Pus-0-1hpf,epithelial cell -++hpf , bacterial few,other nil. Yielded scanty growth of staphy. Sensitive to ..,nitrofurantion-++

2 Likes

Re: Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 10, 2012
Helo doc,
Re: Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues by darne(m): 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2012
Hello Doctor, please I have a question a lady was pregnant for 2weeks of which she had an Abortion/ miscarriage, three weeks later she was adviced to do Ultra sound cos she still felt like there is still pregnancy, and her Ultra sound result reads thus : Ultrasound findings: uterus contains single gestational sac no fetal pole seen !

So she's asking and wants to know what that really mean, Does it mean she's still pregnant or no pregnancy was found ??,...Please I need your response doctor !
Thank you and God Bless !
Re: Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues by kingdomsta: 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2012
luvtoyota: Live here in Nigeria
Feel free to consult me and get instant answers to your pressing reproductive health issues
Expert answers to issues concerning women and reproductive health

Hello Doc,
Please advise on a very reliable Ovulation Prediction Kit. Also can you confirm if BBT thermometer is sold in Lagos and can you give an idea of how much it may go for?

Thanks.
Re: Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues by chikaor(f): 8:26am On Nov 13, 2012
HelO Doctor,i am newly married,bt each time my husbsnd tries to make love to me,he complains of pain and he wil have a pearl on the skin of his penis and he cant go deep inside of me because of the pain i too have,i dont know if am stil a virgin,i cant understand my body again.please advice me,my husband is so bothered.plz Doctor
Re: Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues by Alldruns: 7:36pm On Nov 13, 2012
Glad 2 come across dis link/thread whlle posting abt an issue 4 a friend. Well done.

Still for d same friend (honestly I hv great concern 4 d family & they've bn able 2 confide some things in me). They r married now 4 abt 8yrs bt no child. D wife had bn able 2 do several tests which, to a great extent, certified her ok. But d husband was diagnosed 2 hv ZERO SPERM COUNT after diff. tests taken at diff. times over d years. They confirmed he usualy hv fluid release when he meets wt his wife only dat no single count of is in there. I also know of low sperm count bt nt zero s.c. It's hard 2 believe dat there can b men w/out sperm!

A doctor claimed he had varicocele around one of his testicles & such would need undergo surgery around his private part. Dis is scaring really & he hs bn unhappy over d time even since d Dr could nt guarantee 100% d outcome. D irony of it is dat he claimed nt havin any sympton associated wt varicocele.

Pls help a fellow.
Re: Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues by zizz(f): 10:26am On Nov 21, 2012
Hello doc, glad you are here, pls my huby had a cold uncomfortable tingling sensation on his right lap,worsens when you pour water on it,later stoped and I had same issue on my right lap spreading behind to my right bum, also noticed an itchy rash on right lip of my womanlines it was quite uncomfortable,also noticed my period for the past 2yrs has been heavy and comes in thick drops, done a scan but shows normal,I am 35 I have a 3yr old kid and am TTC. Pls help thank you
Re: Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues by hazvat(f): 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2012
Thank u Dr. I was diagnose to have aZospermia since last year and was told I have moderate level of staph. After using both orthodox and traditional medicine, I discovered the rashes I used to have has dissapear finally but my 2nd test still show the staph. I av use manix, adyzoa and other natural herb but scare to go for another test. Though microbiologist friend told me to always abserve the thickness of my sperm during sex dat I can equally know if it is not watery again.
Also cud it b dat the anaenia surgery I had in my pry sch days b a problem to my watrey sperm? Pls help me send my response to azeez_otaiwo@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues by fetok: 12:47pm On Dec 02, 2012
Hello Doctor,
may God bless you abundantly.
I use to have semen expulsion whenever am at the toilet defacating,i ve done tests and ve taken antibiotics,pls help me out on what to do Sir.
Re: Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 05, 2012
Re: Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues by smartkachi: 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2013
Plz doc my frind organ is very small plz Is there any solutoin
Re: Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues by dominique(f): 8:30pm On Jan 02, 2013
Further questions on reproductive health should be directed to this thread
www.nairaland.com/104493/doctor-house-obstetrics-gynecology

(1)

FCT Discharges 3 more Covid-19 Patients / Eating Just One Orange Daily Reduces People’s Chance Of Blindness By 60% / My Phobia For People With Mental Illness: Reply To Adebola Rayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.