Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,190 members, 7,811,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Installed Windows Xp Sp2 Has No Sound - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Installed Windows Xp Sp2 Has No Sound (2417 Views)

No Sound After Reinstalling Windows / Windows Xp Service Pack 2 Activation / Computer Restarts While Booting Up Reaching The Windows Xp Logo Stage Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Installed Windows Xp Sp2 Has No Sound by burkutu: 12:56pm On Feb 17, 2012
I need help from pc guru o! after reinstalling windows xp service pack 2,the pc developed problem with the sound.cant play music files or video.i downloaded and installed sound driver but the problem still persist. Can someone help out please.and are sound and video drivers software sold in the market?thanks.
Re: Installed Windows Xp Sp2 Has No Sound by Dabss(m): 1:59pm On Feb 17, 2012
If you are sure h installed the right drivers and atill the no sound then it might be a hardware problem
Make sure the driver is the right on if not it will not work.
Re: Installed Windows Xp Sp2 Has No Sound by burkutu: 3:42pm On Feb 17, 2012
ok Da,but can i buy drivers in the market?thanx.
Re: Installed Windows Xp Sp2 Has No Sound by milanseedorf(m): 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2012
its always beta 2 download drivers so that you will get the specific one you need. try installing the corect drivers for the system am sure it is supposed to work
Re: Installed Windows Xp Sp2 Has No Sound by burkutu: 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2012
milanseedorf,thank you.
Re: Installed Windows Xp Sp2 Has No Sound by Taolyn4lif(m): 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2012
@ poster, you just need to answer two questions before your problem gets solved:
(1)Was the sound working before you formatted the system?
(2)Which type of computer are you talking about; brand and model?
Re: Installed Windows Xp Sp2 Has No Sound by burkutu: 8:17am On Feb 18, 2012
The rascal is now working.downloaded the correct driver from realtek.thanks guys.

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Modem Showing No Network Signal / My Computer Keyboard Often Needs Reinsertion or Rebooting / Need Software for Philip Keychain Digital Camera (p4417s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.