Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Get Laptops, Computers On Credit - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Get Laptops, Computers On Credit (935 Views)

Get Thin Clients On Credit(hire Purchase/lease). / Laptops On Credit / Get Laptops, Computers And Palmtops/tablets On Credit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Laptops, Computers On Credit by joetallest: 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2012
We are offering computers at a 0% finance charge credit option and each computer comes with free self taught training on many software and computer usage applications such as Microsoft office suites, Internet navigation, quick books and so much more.

Credit demonstration is done by issuing a “standing Instruction” from your bank to us and any of the account numbers that will be listed to you for the amount of money that covers your monthly note. You can also avoid the minimum credit note of two months by providing valid collateral in bank guarantees, shares, bonds or gold. Once you have met the credit demonstration and the deposit, you will have access to the computer along with the free software.

Contact 08025044784 for more details
Re: Get Laptops, Computers On Credit by seunlayi(m): 11:06am On Feb 19, 2012
what is the rate and config of the systems

1 Like

Re: Get Laptops, Computers On Credit by joetallest: 1:32pm On Feb 20, 2012
laptop configurations are different, so which ever make of the laptop you want, let us know and we supplies it to you on credit, in as much as you are able to meet our requirement/criteria.
Re: Get Laptops, Computers On Credit by MisterMan(m): 2:55pm On Feb 20, 2012
This is good to hear. I am interested in buying a cheap laptop. I am ready to pay cash (and I am a serious buyer). I need a laptop with about 512 - 1 gig RAM, HDD of about 100 MB RAM. The main consideration is really price. Please call me on 08135347621 if you have something close to this. Thanks
Re: Get Laptops, Computers On Credit by joetallest: 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2012
specifications: 2gb Ram, webcam, 160gb hard drive space for the 15" screen size.
1gb Ram, webcam, 120gb hard drive space for the mini laptops. First, you need to register with us before making any down payment to collect the laptop.
call 08025044784 for more details
Re: Get Laptops, Computers On Credit by Maleeq(m): 5:13pm On Feb 21, 2012
Please post marketing/sales related topics in the Computer Market sub-section of the forum.

(1) (Reply)

Turn Your Laptop To A Hotspot / Need A 500gb To 1000gb External Hard Disk Drive / 500gb External Harddisk And 32gb Flashdrive Urgently For Sale At 3k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.