Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,452 members, 7,850,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

Admission In Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Admission In Canada (743 Views)

My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ / Health Profesional Living Or Studying In Canada. / I Have Gotten A Full Time Job In Canada. (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Admission In Canada by gunit1(m): 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2012
pls house,kindly help me out,those of you that knows much about canada.i applied last year for admission into one of the university in canada after degree program(concordia university of alberta).my confusion now is that they are asking me to pay 2500cad dollas before they can send me my admission letter and one other document that i will use to process my visa.i want to find out weather this is real as in is the school real? secondly do they pay before you get your acceptance letter,cos one of my uncle told me that you dont need to pay any money before you will be given admission.thanks, i need your advice pls
Re: Admission In Canada by justwise(m): 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2012

(1)

I Need A Cheap Ticket From Atlanta, US To Lagos Nigeria / Form DSP-122 Omitted / Snake On A Plane: Reptile Clings To Aircraft Wing For 500 Mile Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.