Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Check Thousand Of Website Google Pr And Alexa - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Check Thousand Of Website Google Pr And Alexa (792 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Thousand Of Website Google Pr And Alexa by avosoft: 8:16pm On Feb 17, 2012
If you do seo, you will realize that seo tools are an invaluable asset. i just develop this program that does three things and does it well

it checks for Google pr of each website in the list
it checks for alexa pr
it checksĀ  inbound links (IBL) (not shown in the screen shot)
it forces a random delay between 3 to 10 sec before cheking the next url

in this demo you see here, i loaded 600 urls, although doing this for a client
Currently, there is no support for proxy, which can get google block your IP withing minutes

This is a personal tool and not for sale of even give away, but if you need marketings tools developed for you, let me know right away

Re: Check Thousand Of Website Google Pr And Alexa by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2012
Nice1, C# I guess.

(1) (Reply)

A Web Developer/Programmer Needed In Enugu Urgently / Progamming Contract For Grabs: Online Game Site / Vb .net/access Programmer Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.