Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Fact Or Fallacy? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fact Or Fallacy? (2004 Views)

Heaven And Hell Fire, Real Or Fallacy? / Quran Contradiction: Truth Or Fallacy / October 2011: End Of The World. Fact Or Fallacy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact Or Fallacy? by uniqueren(f): 12:30am On Feb 18, 2012
Just saw on my facebook page that this cloud was seen in Ghana 2days ago being 16th Feb 2012, I dnt seem to be able to confirm with any other site hw true this is.
Anyway if this is true, wat is it supposed to mean

Re: Fact Or Fallacy? by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 18, 2012
And it was seen last week in Iowa. The week before that, it was seen in Shanghai. Last night, I saw it in lala land.

It's the Almighty Muthaf#cking UNICORN!!!! (the horn is invincible)

Anyway, welcome to the internet and something called photoshop.
Re: Fact Or Fallacy? by Lasinoh: 5:28am On Feb 18, 2012
This is the age of 'computers' and graphics!
You can see anything you wanno see.
Believing it is a totally different matter. kiss

Seeing is definitely not believing for the criminally INSANE!!! cheesy
Re: Fact Or Fallacy? by crossman9(m): 1:51pm On Feb 18, 2012
i love the picture of the horse it is nice
Re: Fact Or Fallacy? by uniqueren(f): 6:17pm On Feb 18, 2012
Well then i choose nt to believe
Re: Fact Or Fallacy? by jayriginal: 10:20pm On Feb 18, 2012
uniqueren:

Well then i choose nt to believe
Good for you.
Re: Fact Or Fallacy? by olasesi(m): 1:21am On Feb 19, 2012
the cloud ca n form shape of any object regular or irregular randomly
if u agree with me
would it then be impossible that coincidentally it forms the shape of a unicorn someday.

(1) (Reply)

Cardinal Olubunmi Okogie Resigns As Catholic Archbishop Of Lagos / U NEED PRAYER ASSIATANCE THEN CALL THE MAN OF GOD ON 08055620071 / Clapping For Pastors After Preaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.