Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Submit Hard Copy Cvs At The Listed. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Submit Hard Copy Cvs At The Listed. (1387 Views)

Firs Is Collecting Cv (hard Copy) / Chevron Nig Ltd Accepting Hard Copy Cv / Nigerian Graduate Who Shared CVs In UK Subway Now Hiring (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Submit Hard Copy Cvs At The Listed. by QualityMan: 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2007
Hello all my people. If you are in Lagos or you know someone in Lagos whop cvan run for you, then let your hard copy CVs be found in the head office of the following coys:

Fidelity Bank
Access Bank
IBTC bank
African Petroleum (AP)

God bless us all. Peace.

QUALITY MAN.
Re: Submit Hard Copy Cvs At The Listed. by tunji11: 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2007
my brother,u do well. can u furnish us with their addresses please? GOD bless you
Re: Submit Hard Copy Cvs At The Listed. by kunle75(m): 5:23pm On Oct 20, 2007
Hi, u guys are doing a wonderful job,more grease to your elbow,but i just want to call your attention to the fact that , we would not mind to know what exactly the position all the coys are advertising for,is it fresh grad, or experienced and stuffs like that.thank u and may God continue to bless u all
Re: Submit Hard Copy Cvs At The Listed. by kolaide(m): 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2007
Just try to submit first,but i know that access bank head office is at oyinjolayemi str vi,ibtc walter carinthon, vi.That's the once i know of,if any body can provide fidelity bank and african petroleum,you are welcome.
Re: Submit Hard Copy Cvs At The Listed. by fecpac07(m): 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2007
Fidelity bank is along kofo Abayomi, VI behind Ecobank head office. Anyone with info on AP should bail us out.
Re: Submit Hard Copy Cvs At The Listed. by QualityMan: 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2007
All Landers, the addresses of the underlisted are:

Fidelity Bank, kofo Abayomi, VI behind Ecobank head office
Access Bank, oyinjolayemi str vi
IBTC bank, kofo Abayomi, VI behind Ecobank head office
African Petroleum (AP), CMS (Marina)

All positions are for entry level. I am a recent grad too. Keep tight my people. Peace.

Check spring bank too, Ahmadu Bello way, VI.

QUALITY MAN.

(1) (Reply)

Call Centre Agent Needed In Telecommunication Firm / Stanbic Ibtc Recruiting / Driver Urgently Needed In Lekki For Employment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.