Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,049 members, 7,859,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:33 PM

x - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / x (1107 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

x by mydaily: 7:51am On Feb 18, 2012
x
Re: x by erico2k2(m): 8:08am On Feb 18, 2012
Hey just saw ur post well first no ammount of money can buy you settlement visa or indefinate leave to stay the only prize is time anybody telling U any diffrent is fraud secondly U av frone an open question which has more the 1000 answers U said U av done ur research on here and other forums plz tell us what U found and what bit U dont understand so guys can put U fru.Im confident with giving U advice on settlement visa as I went fru it myself so will B speaking frm personal xperience gd luck
Re: x by justwise(m): 8:49am On Feb 18, 2012
phillsa:

Bro, it depends on how you would like to go about what you want. There are many means to achieve what you want and this depends on other factors.

First you can come to the UK as a student which is one of the means most folks here used to come in the first place and then in the course of study or stay here, sort yourself using all the usual many possible meansĀ  here.

Then secondly, if you have money, someone that has what it takes can pop down to you and assist you in this.

In which ever way you would like to go about it, everything is possible but what matters is who that can help you.

Of this two means i mentioned above, i can assist you and in each we will do it in a way that will be of less financially risk to you. That is you don't commit money upfront and if you must, you probably fix it and i can have it after assistance.
Note both of this possibilities are not easy but with someone that knows what he or she is doing and if your are determined, and have the money, they are very achievable.

I have vast experience in this and so be rest assured you'd be on a safe hand.

Do get intouch, i have many other suggestions on how to help you successful.

Do takecare.

Feel free to email me or call me on my personal mobile.

Philip

Your email address and phone number will remain invisible here.
Re: x by justwise(m): 9:00am On Feb 18, 2012
mydaily:

Hi people,

I need assistance and wouldn't mind to pay for them sofar they are guaranteed to help.

I would like to move to the UK, london or any of the cities for possible settlement. Or need an indefinite permit that can enable me move around EU for business or settlement.

I don't know how best and most cost effective way to achieve either of this.

I have tried on my own to search for information online on how to achieve this but everything i have seen sofar seems confusing and i dont exactly know how to start.

I would really appreciate advice or support from Nigerians who are already in the UK or who have traveling experience.

Thanks

You can buy 'indefinite permit' at British embassy in Nigeria.
Re: x by mydaily: 9:16am On Feb 18, 2012
Justwise, can you help with more information on how to buy or whom to contact.
Re: x by justwise(m): 9:20am On Feb 18, 2012
mydaily:

Justwise, can you help with more information on how to buy or whom to contact.

Yea, contact British embassy in Nigeria and tell them what you want. That is the only legitimate place i know they issue all types of visa, they will tell you the requirements.
Re: x by justwise(m): 9:36am On Feb 18, 2012
@mydaily

Why did you delete your post? Your planned 'trap' did not work out?
Re: x by Vicjustice: 9:44am On Feb 18, 2012
justwise:

@mydaily

Why did you delete your post? Your planned 'trap' did not work out?
This is the reason i usually quote a post before making my comments, guys like this delete their posts and following comments become invalid
Re: x by justwise(m): 10:04am On Feb 18, 2012
Vicjustice:

This is the reason i usually quote a post before making my comments, guys like this delete their posts and following comments become invalid

Yea and i quoted all his posts.

I have a very strong feeling that phillsa and mydaily are the same person, couple of weeks ago he was advertising two colleges in the UK for sale, i rang up one of the colleges and they said they knew nothing about it.

Now he is back with another trick of defrauding people.
Re: x by kennybuda: 11:12pm On Feb 19, 2012
I saw x i thought it was sex grin grin grin
Re: x by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2012
^^ lol
Re: x by Isiri: 6:11pm On Feb 22, 2012
Bros justwise.abeg help me on my matter.i want u to enlighten me abt how i can apply for canada tourist visa.hv bin scammed many times nd dnt want to fall victim again.pls sir,reply to my needs.thanks

(1) (Reply)

. / Residence Permit To Finland / Why It Is Called Banana Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.