Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

If You In My Shoe What Will You Do? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / If You In My Shoe What Will You Do? (1266 Views)

Artiste Gets Buried In Magnificient Shoe Casket In Akwa Ibom [photos] / What If You Were In "Oga At The Top's" Shoe? / A Female Shoe Shiner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You In My Shoe What Will You Do? by webcam(m): 12:26pm On Feb 18, 2012
PLEASE A FRIEND NEED UR ADVICE FROM MATURE MIND PPL ON NL PLEASE NO ABUSE, IF YOU WAS EMPLOY IN A SMALL ORGANISATION THAT WAS RUN LIKE ONE MAN BUSSINESS WHICH MAKE YOU TO DO SOME DIRTY WORK AS A GRADUATE I MEAN DIRTY WORK LIKE DRIVING UR BOSS,AND SOME OTHER INSULTIVE JOBS AND HOME WORK LIKE GOING TO MARKET BUT YOUR TOTAL INCOME AT THE END OF THE MONTH NOT LESS THAN 200K WHILE ANOTHER OFFER IN MORE ORGANISE FIRM THAT PAY LESS THAN 100K BUT NO INSULT,NO DIRTY JOBS,NO HOUSE WORK, WHAT WILL YOU DO?WHAT IS UR ADVICE FOR HIM
Re: If You In My Shoe What Will You Do? by tanimola22: 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2012
buhahahahahah grin

Why become a slave because of 200k?

If I had a choice, I would go for the one that keeps my self dignity intact, irrespective of the pecuniary inducement associated with the opportunity cost. cheesy

T22
Re: If You In My Shoe What Will You Do? by webcam(m): 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2012
@tanimola THANK YOU
Re: If You In My Shoe What Will You Do? by Shola2009(m): 11:51am On Feb 20, 2012
lol @ dirty jobs. Reminded me of the reality show on disocvery channel bearing the same name.

My advice,go for the job with 200k. The so called "dirty jobs" are being done by people on a daily basis . i.e running errands and what not. its now left to you to decide if that's what you want to do for the rest of your life or branch out.
Re: If You In My Shoe What Will You Do? by webcam(m): 3:48pm On Feb 20, 2012
@SHOLA2009 THANK YOU SO MUCH AM NOT INTEND TO DO THAT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE BUT I NEED A GOOD JOB THAT CAN PAY ME NOT LESS THAT THE AMOUNT AS THAT OF DIRTY JOB AM DOING NOW BUT MUST NOT INVOLVE DIRTY JOB , PRESENTLY I HAVE PARTAKE IN THREE PROFESSIONAL EXAM ACCA,ICMA,ICAN BUT THE LABOUR MARKET IS FRAUSTRATING, BUT MY BOSS DINT KNOW THAT AM WRITING PROFESSIONAL EXAM, AM STILL WAITING FOR MORE RESPONCE
Re: If You In My Shoe What Will You Do? by mirob(f): 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2012
Be doing that 'Dirty job' and still be searching for a better job but nothing less than your current salary, save from that money and think of business too.
Re: If You In My Shoe What Will You Do? by webcam(m): 11:13am On Feb 22, 2012
@mirob how much do you think man can save for bussiness?i was thinking of transport bussiness buying car,okada and give it out as hire purchase
Re: If You In My Shoe What Will You Do? by yemmyma: 12:42pm On Feb 22, 2012
i guess you are in a catch-22

Well continue taking your 200K while finding another job. But if you are doing some professional/challenging stuff at that 200K work, its not bad to do it till you get another job say above 100 K.

Cos waiting for another 200K work might not be something achievable in the nearest future.
Re: If You In My Shoe What Will You Do? by Brodafred(m): 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2012
Life is all about choice you made and how youb go about it, what is on the ground is your life intrest, passion , goals and what actually gives you joy and happiness, so if you think that 200k job is giving you all the above despite the dirtyness and the chalenges thererin, then my candid advice is for you to stay pu , but if not then you have to move , or start making frantic plan for the next thing to be done.
Time thet say waits for no one, and you have to put many things into consinderation, your family , future and actually what you want for yourself in the next 5 years, there is no way in life you cannot plan for the future, so thew plan must star now , a journey of a million miles start with a simple step. Wiegh your options and think of way out , mostly again it has to be on what gives you jou, gladness, hapiness, and possibility of meeting your goals, aspirations in life.

(1) (Reply)

Please,kindly Read And Advice, Sir's And Ma's. Thanks! / Application For Airforce Short Service / Water And Sewage Treatment Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.