Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

Unity Bank Test In Ibadan What Next? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unity Bank Test In Ibadan What Next? (1413 Views)

Unity Bank Recruitment / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Phb Ibadan,what Next? (2) (3) (4)

Unity Bank Test In Ibadan What Next? by babarash(m): 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2007
I just finished unity bank test now in Ibadan today,after the test we were asked to mark the script our self,please do anybody knows their passmark and if one passes the exam what is the next step?
Re: Unity Bank Test In Ibadan What Next? by tejutaiwoh(m): 7:15pm On Oct 21, 2007
guy na wa 4 u o
so there was unity bk test at ibadan and u cannot inform the house
u are nw asking for what next. na only u need job?
pls next time try info nairalanders
best
taiwo
Re: Unity Bank Test In Ibadan What Next? by qurd: 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2007
yeah, truly the test was fantastic. i did too but scored a little bit above half mark. I heard that morning. I heard the second batch did very well scoring 70 and 80. best of luck.
Re: Unity Bank Test In Ibadan What Next? by fredrick79(m): 6:24am On Oct 22, 2007
the was fantastics and they were as plain as truth itself. i took went for the test scored above average. we the first batch that took the test in Ibadan and the score was low then .but if the score for the second batch is as high as 70 and 80 well congratulation and well done to them.
Re: Unity Bank Test In Ibadan What Next? by tejutaiwoh(m): 6:38am On Oct 22, 2007
when will unity bank come to lagos for the
test,pls inform the house.
i heard they will conduct at benin on saturday
i am not sure if they will conduct in lag or
else where that day.pls inform the house
taiwo
ktsquare2002@yahoo.com
Re: Unity Bank Test In Ibadan What Next? by agbonax(m): 6:56pm On Oct 22, 2007
Dont mind ppl, i did 2nd batch and scores then were nt really beta. Lets all kip hopin ko?
Re: Unity Bank Test In Ibadan What Next? by Neyoyo(m): 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2007
I learnt 50 is the passmark
Re: Unity Bank Test In Ibadan What Next? by alanimi200(m): 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2007
CAN ANY ONE IN THE HOUSE TELL US PRECISELY THE PASS MARK FOR THE UNITY BANK TEST OF 20/10/2007. THANK YOU.
Re: Unity Bank Test In Ibadan What Next? by gazza(m): 11:15am On Oct 25, 2007
qurd:

yeah, truly the test was fantastic. i did too but scored a little bit above half mark. I heard that morning. I heard the second batch did very well scoring 70 and 80. best of luck.

hey how did you get to know that the average was 70. its fanatastic make sure u dont give pple un neccesary heart attack. do tell me how if you are so sure i made it. iwant to blv
Re: Unity Bank Test In Ibadan What Next? by ayomy: 2:27pm On Oct 25, 2007
if UNITY BANK invites u for an interview,call 08037199452 for help.
Re: Unity Bank Test In Ibadan What Next? by babarash(m): 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2007
still expecting reply from the House on this topic. God bless u all as u respond
Re: Unity Bank Test In Ibadan What Next? by payan(m): 5:49pm On Oct 26, 2007
I AM PRESENTLY WORKING WITH THE BANK. AS AT THE TIME WE WROTE TEST IN JAN, 07 PASS MARK WAS 50% EVENTHOUGH I SCORED 73%. ONCE YOU BEAT THE CUT OFF YOU WOULD BE CALLED FOR INTERVIEW. NOW I DONT THINK THAT THE POLICY HAS CHANGED. I WILL ONLY ADVISE YOU TO KEEP PRAYING & I GET MORE INFO ABOUT THE BANK.
HOWEVER, IT SEEMS AS IF THE INTERVIEW IS IN TWO STAGES NOW, UNLIKE OUR OWN THAT WAS JUST A STAGE. THAT IS WHAT I CAN SAY FOR NOW. BEST REGARDS
Re: Unity Bank Test In Ibadan What Next? by qurd: 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2007
@payan,
thanks for the short but useful information given to the house, nairalanders realy counts on people like you inside there, unlike those that love holding info for their "unborn baby". May almighty God be wt u and bless you greatly. thanks

Fidelity Bank,enugu! / Dragnet / CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVES WANTED!!!