Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Affordable Land And Homes For Sale In Accra-kasoa Ghana - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Affordable Land And Homes For Sale In Accra-kasoa Ghana (12549 Views)

Lagos Island Direct Property Sales or Lease (lands And Homes) / Flats And Homes For Rent N Sale In Abj / Porta Cabin And Prefabricated Homes For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Land And Homes For Sale In Accra-kasoa Ghana by Duah10: 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2012
*WE HAVE 2,3 AND 4 BEDROOMS HOMES PRICE FROM GHC47000 YOU ONLY PAY DEPOSIT OF 40% AND PAY THE REST FOR ONE YEAR AT YOUR OWN PACE.

*WE HAVE 1000s OF ACRES OF LAND FOR SALE @ GHC 6000, YOU HAVE TO PAY DEPOSIT OF GHC1000 AND PAY THE REST FOR 30 MONTHS (2 and half years).

*IT IS SUITABLE FOR RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL OR ANY PROJECT DEPENDING ON YOUR WISH.

*WE CAN PROVIDE ANY NUMBER OF HOMES YOU WANT OR ANY NUMBER OF PLOTS YOU WANT.

*YOU CAN BUY AND LET US BUILD IT FOR YOU WITH NEGOTIATION CHARGE.

NB. IT IS A GATED COMMUNITY.

LOG ON TO OUR WEBSITE www.milleniumcitygh.com FOR FURTHER DETAILS AND

CALL MARKETING OFFICER AGYEMANG DUAH 0244157194

1 Like

Re: Affordable Land And Homes For Sale In Accra-kasoa Ghana by babaeti: 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2012
Duah10: *WE HAVE 2,3 AND 4 BEDROOMS HOMES PRICE FROM GHC47000 YOU ONLY PAY DEPOSIT OF 40% AND PAY THE REST FOR ONE YEAR AT YOUR OWN PACE.

*WE HAVE 1000s OF ACRES OF LAND FOR SALE @ GHC 6000, YOU HAVE TO PAY DEPOSIT OF GHC1000 AND PAY THE REST FOR 30 MONTHS (2 and half years).

*IT IS SUITABLE FOR RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL OR ANY PROJECT DEPENDING ON YOUR WISH.

*WE CAN PROVIDE ANY NUMBER OF HOMES YOU WANT OR ANY NUMBER OF PLOTS YOU WANT.

*YOU CAN BUY AND LET US BUILD IT FOR YOU WITH NEGOTIATION CHARGE.

NB. IT IS A GATED COMMUNITY.

LOG ON TO OUR WEBSITE www.milleniumcitygh.com FOR FURTHER DETAILS AND

CALL MARKETING OFFICER AGYEMANG DUAH 0244157194

Hi AGYEMANG DUAH Of Millenium City,

I took time to call the office no to confirm you are a staff of the above company.
I also got in touch with my nephew schooling in Kwame Nkrumah University Kumasi, to link up with his Ghananian friends to confirm the existence of your office on the given address.
So far the feedback I get is positive that is why I decided to probe further to avoid entering the wrong hands.
I have been interested in buying a plot in Ghana, so please can you clarify :-

(i) How far is Kasoa from central Ghana (like Nkrumah Circle)
(ii) Since it is always good to see what one wants to buy, can you arrange a site visit if I come to Accra , as I am a Nigerian living in Lagos ?

(iii) What tittle does millenium city have ?

(iv) What documrntation am I expected to get when I complete payment ?
( v) Do you have foreigners clients and any client from Nigeria ? Please give example if you don't mine.

(vi What does it entail to register my title with Govt, can this be done on my behalf at a fee ?

Thanks and Regards
Re: Affordable Land And Homes For Sale In Accra-kasoa Ghana by Diego56: 11:04am On Jan 24, 2022
While they are highly desirable, they can be very expensive to own. If you are considering purchasing an oceanfront property, you need to understand that the costs of owning an oceanfront property can be very high. Source for more about Myrtle Beach Single Family Homes for Sale 2022.

(1) (Reply)

Rising Cost Of Cement: We Can’t Own Houses Again - Nigerians Cry Out / Fire Guts One-storey Building In Lagos State (video) / Amazing Concrete Without Gravel!! New Canadian Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.