Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,309 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Firat Bank:1st Batch Medicals Out - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Firat Bank:1st Batch Medicals Out (2931 Views)

Etisalat Medicals At Avon / Group Medicals Recruitment In Ibadan...very Urgent / FBN: Invited For Medicals By First Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Firat Bank:1st Batch Medicals Out by araboy1(m): 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2007
hello nairalanders,first bank first batch medical invitation is out.check yours now!!!
Re: Firat Bank:1st Batch Medicals Out by mibori(m): 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2007
na waoooooooooooooooooo, i bow 4 you!
Re: Firat Bank:1st Batch Medicals Out by onafan(m): 7:54pm On Oct 20, 2007
true, i was invited but my invitation says medical test scheduled for 7-11 may!!! some one help me ask firstbank how i could go back in time!
Re: Firat Bank:1st Batch Medicals Out by temmyann(f): 8:10pm On Oct 20, 2007
You guys should just take it easy with this first bank gist. Careful o before somebody go get cardiac arrest.
Re: Firat Bank:1st Batch Medicals Out by araboy1(m): 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2007
its true people,although i am not yet called but i think its ok to tell others that its out.
visit thier website and check out .this is what i saw sha on thier website as at 6.00pm yesterday saturday 20th.

News Highlights
§ Medical Test For Executive Trainees October 22 - 26,2007
Posted October 20th 2007
§ CSCS Appoints FIRSTBANK Settlement Bank
Posted September 24th 2007
§ FIRSTBANK BAGS UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN DIAMOND BENEFACTOR AWARD

then this on clicking the news on the newshighlights

EXECUTIVE TRAINEES RECRUITMENT

MEDICAL TEST FOR EXECUTIVE TRAINEES OCTOBER 22-26, 2007

Medical Test for the first batch of Executive Trainees has been scheduled to hold from Monday, October 22nd to Friday, October 26th, 2007.

SMS messages have been sent to the successful candidates’ mobile lines.

Candidates are requested to visit our website http://www.firstbanknigeria.com, follow the instructions and print their invitation letter online. Candidates are required to visit our retained clinics as stated on their invitation letter between October 22nd and 26th, 2007 for medical test.

Please note that the medical test is part of our recruitment process and not an offer of employment.

Click here to print your medical test form.

Thank you.

Bernadine A. OKEKE

HEAD, HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Re: Firat Bank:1st Batch Medicals Out by awa(m): 8:43am On Oct 22, 2007
This First Bank Medicals stuff is becoming something else. With the kind of pieces of information ARA-BOY presented, one finds it difficult to understand what is going on. I just checked the website and this is the feedback I got from the Newshighlights:

News Highlights
§ FirstBank grosses N50.54B in nine months
Posted February 10th 2006
§ FirstBank Interconnects Over 300 Branches
Posted January 12th 2006
§ FirstBank, FBN (Merchant Bankers) and MBC International Bank - What You Need to Know
Posted November 18th 2005
§ FirstBank approves N12.5M donation to Bayero University
Posted October 13th 2005
§ FirstBank savours three awards in the US
Posted October 6th 2005
More News ,

SO WHAT DO WE BELIEVE
Re: Firat Bank:1st Batch Medicals Out by Gettolove(m): 11:35am On Oct 22, 2007
you guys should just chill for the bank.I am very familiar with this bank, i wrote the test last year but i did not do my medical due to communication issues.
I will advise you not to wait for any text message because you may never get it and you may have been shortlisted. Please try and check the site everyday to confirm your status.

I am still expecting mine too.

GUD lock
Re: Firat Bank:1st Batch Medicals Out by Ochbaker: 11:51am On Oct 22, 2007
It is true. Recieved the text message this morning and am printing my form for 22nd to 26th October. Goodluck!
Re: Firat Bank:1st Batch Medicals Out by ceegwe(m): 11:59am On Oct 22, 2007
hi guys,

its true that the 1st batch 4 medicals are being called. i got a text msg today and the medicals will start today and will run till friday. Visit the website and go thru d normal process of checking if u r called. if u r not , just be patient. I believe there will be other batches.

Let's keep the faith, to God be all the glory
wink
Re: Firat Bank:1st Batch Medicals Out by tunjidina(m): 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2007
Hello,
Guys, i also checked first bank website. I was also called. CONGRATULATIONS. Pray 4 me.
Re: Firat Bank:1st Batch Medicals Out by zenitta: 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2007
it's real 4 sure.congrats 2 all that were called cheesy cheesy cheesy
and 4 those that were not called,no need to loose hope cos this firstbank thing comes in batches.there wud b upto 4 batches cos the training school cannot accomodate everybody at a time, smiley smiley
mibori,i want to know if u were calld cos i happen 2 know my score n it falls within dat ur range,u said u scored 71, i need an urgent reply 4rm u mibori.
Re: Firat Bank:1st Batch Medicals Out by Scream(m): 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2007
Hello Nairalanders, I was called this morning. Am so grateful to God almighty, na Him ooo grin
Re: Firat Bank:1st Batch Medicals Out by Garule: 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2007
Men make una free ara boy.d guy dey talk tru,i just check and confirmed.i suggest u guys do dsame. peace out!
Re: Firat Bank:1st Batch Medicals Out by regal01(m): 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2007
hello nairalanders, I actually got an SMS 4 d medical test but I have been unable to log into their site to print out the venue for the medical test. Please can you help me with the address or send same to my email addy: agfn03@yahoo.com

Tanx for helping a brother.
Re: Firat Bank:1st Batch Medicals Out by Sean25(m): 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2007
hi guys

please what medical conditions can make someone fail a bank medical test ?

i'd like to know

thank you very much
Re: Firat Bank:1st Batch Medicals Out by araboy1(m): 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2007
Abeg, thank you Garule ja ree. i am still expecting my call. congrat to those called already and please pray for us waiting too.you shall surely scale through medicals.thanks Garule once again.
Re: Firat Bank:1st Batch Medicals Out by stevesleek(m): 8:27pm On Oct 22, 2007
people u nid 2 checkurs cos i just checked mine,but pls do serious smokers like me ave a chance of scaling thru d medicals pls someone reply cos ive come so far to now lose out on dis final stage
Re: Firat Bank:1st Batch Medicals Out by awa(m): 9:53am On Oct 23, 2007
stevesleek:

people u nid 2 checkurs because i just checked mine,but please do serious smokers like me ave a chance of scaling through d medicals please someone reply because ive come so far to now lose out on this final stage

You wont loose out of it. Just believe God. Meanwhile, Smokers are liable to die young!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Firat Bank:1st Batch Medicals Out by SOJ(m): 9:59am On Oct 23, 2007
@stevesleek
I suggest u go vacuum ur lungs o shocked
Re: Firat Bank:1st Batch Medicals Out by Sean25(m): 11:17am On Oct 23, 2007
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

hi guys

please what medical conditions can make someone fail a bank medical test ?

i'd like to know

thank you very much
Re: Firat Bank:1st Batch Medicals Out by awa(m): 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2007
They said TB, AIDS and sometimes eyes' problem. But I dont how true that could be.
Re: Firat Bank:1st Batch Medicals Out by stellose(f): 1:46pm On Oct 23, 2007
i dont know but i will check at the clinic, its close to my house(meridien hospital d/line)
then i will post back later today, thats for those that had their interview in ph. and i think it will be the same with other hospital too. i will post back unfailingly today by 5pm.
Re: Firat Bank:1st Batch Medicals Out by bailo(m): 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2007
pls is there any body in the house that was invited for the medicals that had his interview at enugu
Re: Firat Bank:1st Batch Medicals Out by emeronye: 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2007
smileyDear landers, the 1st bank medical test invitation is 4 real. I also saw the info on their site. However, if u've not been sent a text message, keep praying, God will give u what is best for u.
Re: Firat Bank:1st Batch Medicals Out by mibori(m): 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2007
pls also want to know if anybody that had his interview in enugu has been invited. pls u reply is needed here.
Re: Firat Bank:1st Batch Medicals Out by mibori(m): 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2007
zenita my friend has not been invited. pls i will like to know wia u had ur own interview and the exact score u had. pls help me with dat. thanks
Re: Firat Bank:1st Batch Medicals Out by stellose(f): 10:58am On Oct 24, 2007
the information i got from one of the physician.
1, Hiv
2,chest xtray
3,hypertitis
he also did not want to say others,but the last thing he tols me is that first bank hie keen on Hiv and epilepcy. that is all i gathered.
Re: Firat Bank:1st Batch Medicals Out by stellose(f): 11:00am On Oct 24, 2007
please over look the mistakes, its from the keyboard.
Re: Firat Bank:1st Batch Medicals Out by awa(m): 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2007
stellose:

the information i got from one of the physician.
1, Hiv
2,chest xtray
3,hypertitis
he also did not want to say others,but the last thing he tols me is that first bank hie keen on Hiv and epilepcy. that is all i gathered.

Stellose,

When are you scheduled for the Medicals and where?
Please do reply ASAP.
Re: Firat Bank:1st Batch Medicals Out by chidiukah: 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2007
hi guys, it ain't rumour anylonger concerning the invitations for medicals from first bank.I have reliably confirmed the ongoing process. i'd advice everybody who went for the interview to check their site just be sure you are not part of the first batch. however, for those who were interviewed in Enugu, i know a couple of people that have already done their medicals, so if u've not been invited yet, just keep your fingers crossed and pray to be part of the subsequent batches. THE LORD IS OUR STRENGHT. smiley
Re: Firat Bank:1st Batch Medicals Out by Xorcyst(m): 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2007
hello all, ive been watchn da deb8 go back n forth n i av this to say. it's true that they are calling for interviews, for those that cant logg on, try again. for those that got the disappoint messages. chill future batches mite include you. take it from a veteran. i work with first bank now n belive, when God says it's you, no force can stop it,
take care all
Xorcyst, signing off
Re: Firat Bank:1st Batch Medicals Out by stellose(f): 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2007
@awa,am still waiting for mine, not called yet, but if am called it will be here in ph like others that did their interview here in ph. just hope am right undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wazobiajobs.com - Job Site For Nigeria/west Africa / A Media House Is Recruiting, For Their Abuja And Yenogoa Branch / Federal Civil Service Massive Job Vaccancies... 23 Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.