Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

What Would You Do If You Knew The "hour" Of Your Death? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Would You Do If You Knew The "hour" Of Your Death? (583 Views)

I Never Knew The Marvelous Power Of Jesus Until Now / Does Anyone Believe That 3am Is Really The Evil/demon Hour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Knew The "hour" Of Your Death? by Ozegbe(m): 7:32am On Feb 20, 2012
well for me i will start eating and buying those things have never ate and own before. Forgive all my enemies and be at peace with them. Withdraw all my money and distribute it to charity (maybe i could have some treasure in heaven), write my will, tell the government my own point of view, and finally 48hrs to the time i will be in church singing hymns to God.
dont be afraid to say your mind because that hour must surely come, so the question is what if you knew the hour.
Re: What Would You Do If You Knew The "hour" Of Your Death? by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 20, 2012
should be 'what are you doing since you don't know the hour of your death',
Re: What Would You Do If You Knew The "hour" Of Your Death? by Ehinafe: 10:19am On Feb 20, 2012
Just continue to pray to Jesus Christ to have mercy upon you. The reason is that you cannot remember all the sins you must have committed since you are aware of your presence on this planet earth. Heaven is real and Hell is real. The time to repent is now. If you have not given your life to Jesus Christ, since you are privileged to know the time of your departure from this sinful world, do it now. further delay is definitely dangerous.
Re: What Would You Do If You Knew The "hour" Of Your Death? by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 20, 2012
Ehinafe:

Just continue to pray to Jesus Christ to have mercy upon you. The reason is that you cannot remember all the sins you must have committed since you are aware of your presence on this planet earth. Heaven is real and Hell is real. The time to repent is now. If you have not given your life to Jesus Christ, since you are privileged to know the time of your departure from this sinful world, do it now. further delay is definitely dangerous.
Lmao, what a first post!!!
Re: What Would You Do If You Knew The "hour" Of Your Death? by Ehinafe: 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2012
MusKeeto, what about 1st post? Everyone in this world has conscience. You should be able to carry out a personal assessment of yourself, to determine where you are sure to spend eternity. It's only God's mercy which overrides judgement that can sail you through.

(1) (Reply)

Meditation Of The Day(mattew 18:21-35) / Jesus Christ Versus Prophet Mohammed / Lagos Preacher Heals Bedridden Nollywood Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.