Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Photo Of The Day: Aging Face Of Li Kim: Before And Now, Not Inspiring. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of The Day: Aging Face Of Li Kim: Before And Now, Not Inspiring. (1929 Views)

Photos: Actress Bukky Ajayi Aging Gracefully / Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully / These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day: Aging Face Of Li Kim: Before And Now, Not Inspiring. by amakaikeng(f): 11:13am On Feb 20, 2012
Seeing this picture, I coudn't help but wonder what Li Kim might have done to her face. Her cheekbones looks lifted but not pretty plus that nose, pointed but obviously looks like it has been under a surgeon's knife. Reminds me of Michael Jackson of blessed memory.

http://amakaikenga..com/2012/02/photo-of-day-aging-face-of-li-kim.html

Re: Photo Of The Day: Aging Face Of Li Kim: Before And Now, Not Inspiring. by 9janinja1(f): 11:46am On Feb 20, 2012
and this is what happens when u desperately hold on to youth
Re: Photo Of The Day: Aging Face Of Li Kim: Before And Now, Not Inspiring. by freshcvv(m): 11:48am On Feb 20, 2012
Nothing but a human toy.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Aging Face Of Li Kim: Before And Now, Not Inspiring. by amakaikeng(f): 11:54am On Feb 20, 2012
You guys are so damn right. At least, this is why I respect African celebrities, allowing themselves to age gracefully without disfiguring themselves in the name of staying young.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Aging Face Of Li Kim: Before And Now, Not Inspiring. by Moyola(f): 12:53am On Feb 07, 2013
amakaikeng: You guys are so damn right. At least, this is why I respect African celebrities, allowing themselves to age gracefully without disfiguring themselves in the name of staying young.

on dat, i'd say itz only a matter of tym.

(1) (Reply)

BEWARE Wizkid! Akon Is Buried In Debts, Getting Sued Too!-details. / Chris Brown Brings Wizkid As Surprise Guest At Ghana Concert / Aww! Funke Akindele, Segun Arinze, Doris Simon, Others Strike "White" Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.