Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

9ice To Contest For House Of Reps In 2015 - (video) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 9ice To Contest For House Of Reps In 2015 - (video) (1125 Views)

Download everyday by 9ice to mobile / 9ice To Sell New Cd For N2,000 / 9ice Is Going Global- 9ice To Perform At Mandelas Birthday Concert In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9ice To Contest For House Of Reps In 2015 - (video) by omobaswagz(m): 4:59pm On Feb 20, 2012
Yes you heard it, our own "Bashorun Gaa" Abolore Akande 9ice Wants to go into Politics, He disclosed this on channels Television's Sunrise daily where he was the Artist of the week, Video when you continue reading

9ice speaks on the success of his double album Bashorun Gaa and Versus released last december .He said the album has sold 8 million copies so far and the marketer gave him N50M. He also disclosed his desire to go into politics come 2015. well what do you think about his move?

He had always said that if he wasnt doing music, that he would have been Lawyer. he said and i quote:

"You know in naija they believe if you don't go to school ,they believe you can't govern,you can't lead,so it has become a barrier,.this era you have to be educated.Politics has been in me since i was young "

watch the full interview on http://omobaswagz..com/2012/02/9ice-to-contest-for-house-of-reps-in.html

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video: Ghanaian Samini Accuses Psquare Of Stealing Azonto To Make Alingo / Xclusivegospel Top 5 Gospel Songs Of The Week | 18/07/15 / Download Gospel Music: Worship City – Deeper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.